NV Poll: Reid Would Lose to Lowden

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
New poll in Nevada by Vitale & Associates (July 29-30, 510 LV, MoE +/-4.4%) shows incumbent Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid losing by six points to Sue Lowden, chairwoman of the Nevada Republican Party, 44-38, with 10% undecided.

From the Las Vegas Review-Journal write up:

Pollster Todd Vitale said the most telling numbers might be the ones related to Reid.

In three Reid-related categories -- image, approval and whether they would vote to re-elect -- respondents gave the senator a thumbs down. Just 39 percent viewed Reid favorably, and 34 percent said they would vote to re-elect him.

"All of those are very, very telling pieces of information," said Vitale, who has been a pollster for 15 years. "I've never seen an incumbent with numbers this bad who hadn't had some scandal."

NV Poll: Reid Would Lose to Lowden - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

New poll in Nevada by Vitale & Associates (July 29-30, 510 LV, MoE +/-4.4%) shows incumbent Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid losing by six points to Sue Lowden, chairwoman of the Nevada Republican Party, 44-38, with 10% undecided.

Pollster Todd Vitale said the most telling numbers might be the ones related to Reid.

In three Reid-related categories -- image, approval and whether they would vote to re-elect -- respondents gave the senator a thumbs down. Just 39 percent viewed Reid favorably, and 34 percent said they would vote to re-elect him.

"All of those are very, very telling pieces of information," said Vitale, who has been a pollster for 15 years. "I've never seen an incumbent with numbers this bad who hadn't had some scandal."

NV Poll: Reid Would Lose to*Lowden - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

Good Lords! Is it 2010 already?

Good Lords! Is it 2010 already?

Naw, lots of time for Tom Daschle to teach Reid how to fudge his taxes before he has to leave the Senate.

My God it's about time. This guy has been so corrupt for so many years. His time has to be up by now. WTG Nevada! :)

Reid must go!! I wish he would take Pelosi with him.

Unfortunately there isn't a strong candidate to run against Dirty Harry. I know the candidate who is running and she isn't strong at all. It sucks because I want that guy gone.

Forum List

Back