Nutty Nancy Strikes Again

from the OP's Link:

"And then I realized Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Alice Paul, Sojourner Truth, you name it, they were all in that chair, they were," said Pelosi. "More than I named and I could hear them say: 'At last we have a seat at the table.' And then they were gone."

It's now confirmed. Nancy is NUTS! Get her OUTTATHERE!

She's Always been nuts!!! Why do I want to call her Nut Sack Nancy (NSN)?

I honestly would've figured that nobody could take a politician seriously after he/she said some shit along the lines of, "We need to pass this massive piece of legislation SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S IN IT".

Holy shit, if a used car dealer said I should buy a car so I could get a feel for how it operates I might actually resort to physical violence. Either that salesman is offensively stupid or he's assuming that I'm offensively stupid, either way some corporal punishment and a helmet are in order.

At this point, why does anything that wacky bitch says come off as surprising?

You know, i might find the common sense argument to work if it was not for all the people who believe in a zombie son of god who was made out of crackers and cheap wine. The same people who believe the earth is 6000 years old, there was a flood that covered the planet, you could collect two of every animal and put them on a relatively small bout for forty days to survive the global flood, that if you eat bacon or food that is not properly blessed god hates you, mixing fabrics makes god sad, homosexual love is wrong but slavery was great, and a billion other loony things in the bible.

If we are going to start calling people out for crazy beliefs let us start with christianity. Otherwise, who the fuck cares?

Christians and/or a people who have God in spirit within them (pretty much built this nation), and have run it for centuries now, but the left wants to call them all loons now, even though in plain sight they can see and give witness to their huge acheivements and accomplishments in which they (the left) enjoy up until this very day in this nation, and in peace there of. Slavery was abolished by Christians or by those who had the spirit of God that guided them in their abolishment of such a thing in which tugged greatly at the hearts of men, who were Christains and had the spirit of God within them, but even that is rebuked and twisted today for power changing purposes (who is wanting this powershift and why?), so where are we going with all these constant attacks on Christianity and upon God as still being an important part of this nation onward and/or forward ?

I also recognize that their are those who are perpetrators of the faith in many areas now, and seek to con the citizens into giving them money and power based upon their false impersonation of a Christian or as a believer in God, as they use these things in a con-artist way in America to dupe Americans, but we are all smarter than that or for the ones who are, it is our task to educate and make known that their are devils always amongst us, and they can climb into higher powers amongst us if we don't unite and see this stuff for what it is. The devil can even take certain forms of character in and amongst us, but we are not to fear this, but depend on our true faith in order to guide us through, and to make known these things in which we do see and know about in this nation now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back