Nutter herps and derps, TE suspends his carry permit

This may shock the hell out of you, but there have been limitations on our First Amendment rights throughout a good part of our history.

Yep. Somebody has never heard of not yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Is there some law that say's you can't? dipshit

Yes. There is.

If you intentionally cause a stampede out of movie house (yelling 'fire' when there isn't one), resulting in injury, you will be arrested and charged for breaking a number of laws.

Go back to eating. And don't forget to change the batteries in your little toy.

I suggest Stephanie test her theory of the first amendment by going to the nearest airport, buying a ticket to anywhere and upon entering the jet way say, "if President Obama uses the EO to restrict my Second Amendment rights I'm going to bomb an airliner".

I suggest she then - or as soon as possible after her release from custody - go to the animal shelter and get a cat. Next build an alter, put on her bathrobe and sacrifice the animal in a religious ceremony.

What due process? Concealed carry is a privilege, not a right. Due process in a court of law has nothing to do with it.

Since when can the State sanction someone without due process? Driving a car is also a privilege and to take my license away the State has to prove I Violated the law in a court of law first.

You're saying what this guy said is not protected by the first amendmant. Shouldn't you have to prove that?

i'm sure he can appeal.

but let's say that i'm accused of a crime. the police arrest me, put me in jail, and i sit there for some time. perhaps i'm denied bail and have to remain in jail until the trial - all the while i have not had my due process.

have my rights been violated?

Due process began when you were read your rights when arrested. You realized due process when you were arraigned or had a hearing denying bail. Due process will continue with your trial and any appeals filed should you be convicted.

So, no, your rights have not been violated. But you might want to get another lawyer.

As to the OP, we see yet another example of a ‘gun rights’ advocate being his own worst enemy. His idiocy has done more to undermine Second Amendment rights than any ‘gun grabber.’

I suggest Stephanie test her theory of the first amendment by going to the nearest airport, buying a ticket to anywhere and upon entering the jet way say, "if President Obama uses the EO to restrict my Second Amendment rights I'm going to bomb an airliner".

I suggest she then - or as soon as possible after her release from custody - go to the animal shelter and get a cat. Next build an alter, put on her bathrobe and sacrifice the animal in a religious ceremony.
I am fully in favor of her testing the theory.

Have at it, Gurl.

Have at it, Gurl.

Saying you're going to bomb a plane as your board one is a Federal crime.

Saying you're going to kill someone if you dont get your way is not.

Words are so scary.

Fuck the 1st Amendment too.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article III, Section 3, Constitution of the United States.

oops

he should probably be evaluated for involuntary commitment.

Have at it, Gurl.

but it might violate the terms of his gun license, which would depend only upon state/local legislation and possibly have nothing to do with federal law.

Words are so scary.

Fuck the 1st Amendment too.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article III, Section 3, Constitution of the United States.

oops

he should probably be evaluated for involuntary commitment.

Saying your going to kill someone if you dont get your way is not treason.

Have at it, Gurl.

Attempted blackmail is a crime.

Then there's this:

Terroristic Threat Law & Legal Definition

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.
The following is an example of a Texas statute dealing with terroristic threats:
TERRORISTIC THREAT
(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:

1. cause a reaction of any type to his threat by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
    [*] place any person in fear of imminent serious bodily injury;
    [*] prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building; room; place of assembly; place to which the public has access; place of employment or occupation; aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance; or other public place;
    [*] cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
    [*] place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
    [*] influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

Have at it, Gurl.

but it might violate the terms of his gun license, which would depend only upon state/local legislation and possibly have nothing to do with federal law.

TN CCW law does not speak to uttering mean words if you dont get your way.

Had a guy threaten to kill me once. I pulled my .45 and put 4 shots around his feet.
He peed his pants and asked me why the hell I did that.
I just told him it was stupid for me to wait for him to kill me.
he said he did not mean it, to which I replied then don't say it.

I have never threatened to kill anyone.
Maybe just wound yurt a bit...

Last edited:
The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit Of Tactical Response CEO | TPM LiveWire

^funny shit, right there

So Yeager is an IDIOT and has a BIG MOUTH. Tennessee did the right thing.

What does Yeager have to do with the millions of RESPONSIBLE gun owners?

Answer: NOTHING.

Then there's this:

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.
The following is an example of a Texas statute dealing with terroristic threats:
TERRORISTIC THREAT
(a) A person commits an offense if he threatens to commit any offense involving violence to any person or property with intent to:

1. cause a reaction of any type to his threat by an official or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies;
    [*] prevent or interrupt the occupation or use of a building; room; place of assembly; place to which the public has access; place of employment or occupation; aircraft, automobile, or other form of conveyance; or other public place;
    [*] cause impairment or interruption of public communications, public transportation, public water, gas, or power supply or other public service;
    [*] place the public or a substantial group of the public in fear of serious bodily injury; or
    [*] influence the conduct or activities of a branch or agency of the federal government, the state, or a political subdivision of the state.

If I dont get my may I am going to kill people doesnt rise to any of those.

So Yeager is an IDIOT and has a BIG MOUTH. Tennessee did the right thing.

What does Yeager have to do with the millions of RESPONSIBLE gun owners?

Answer: NOTHING.

Yeager is an idiot.

TN didnt do the right thing....window dressing. He kept his guns and no arrest was made.

Had a guy threaten to kill me once. I pulled my .45 and put 4 shots around his feet.

You broke the law if it was just verbal.

Then there's this:

TERRORISTIC THREAT

If I dont get my may I am going to kill people doesnt rise to any of those.

That isn't what he said and it's amusing watching you pretend.

You broke the law if it was just verbal.

Nope did not shoot him.
Just a bit of teachin.
And in combat I will NOT have anyone with me who said they would kill me.
he turned out to be a good guy, till he stepped on a mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back