Nutter herps and derps, TE suspends his carry permit

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

State officials explained they revoked the permit because of Yeager's "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public," according to a local TV station. Tactical Response is a Tennessee-based company that specializes in firearms and tactical training.

"The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety," wrote Commissioner Bill Gibbons. "Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail."

State Suspends Handgun Carry Permit Of Tactical Response CEO | TPM LiveWire

^funny shit, right there

lol. This guy really is a piece of work. Y'all should do a little googling on this dude. He's been flaking it out for a little while now.

James Yeager's "Duel Contract:"
James-Yeager-Duel-Murder-Contract-Tactical-Response.jpg

This is real.

See:Sign A Duel Contract And Possibly Get Murdered By James Yeager

There is also a law blog with the "Duel contract" from early December discussing it. [See: In which I actually considered letting James Yeager kill me | jdOasis.com
The author presents another piece where (I guess James has been going on for some time about killing people) he says this on another youtube:

“I will kill anyone who grows a set off balls. I do not care if I go to jail.”
“I want you to sign a form saying you are entering into combat of your own free will so you don't try to sue me or have me put into jail. SIGN IT COWARD,” [sic]
Nothing for nothing, but Duel Challenges are against Tennessee law.

There is also a youtube of some dude calling his shop and trolling him a bit. Yeager explodes and threatens to kill him.

A walking talking ball 'o crazy.

If this guy really is a maniac that will start killing people, obviously taking away his "permit" will prevent him from doing so.

Carry on, dipshits.

If this guy really is a maniac that will start killing people, obviously taking away his "permit" will prevent him from doing so.

Carry on, dipshits.

So, TN should just let him go on with his threats unchecked.

Words are so scary.

Fuck the 1st Amendment too.
This may shock the hell out of you, but there have been limitations on our First Amendment rights throughout a good part of our history.

Not shocked.

IF he said "If George Bush lies us into another war and innocent civilians die, I am going to start killing people" would you want punitive administrative action taken against him w/out due process ?

Words are so scary.

This may shock the hell out of you, but there have been limitations on our First Amendment rights throughout a good part of our history.

Not shocked.

IF he said "If George Bush lies us into another war and innocent civilians die, I am going to start killing people" would you want punitive administrative action taken against him w/out due process ?
There have been people who said that, and they were investigated by the Secret Service and/or other agencies.

Not shocked.

There have been people who said that, and they were investigated by the Secret Service and/or other agencies.

No there hasn't.

Words are so scary.

Not shocked.

Watch out! its a super-sneaky trick deflection question. Don't fall for it!

Not shocked.

Watch out! its a super-sneaky trick deflection question. Don't fall for it!

"If one more abortion clinic is bombed, I am going to start killing people" ?

Lose your professional license ?

Forum List

Back