Nutter central

Yeah.....McCain is still looking to give away tickets to his rally and capacity is 12,000.

Obama has people scalping tickets to HIS rally, and capacity is 70,000.

Who do YOU think is doing better?

I think that the DEMS are enthused about their candidate, and the Republicans are not.

We see this fact reflected on this board quite a bit.

hell, we've got people so crazy on this board, they're claiming Bush II is a liberal!

McCain is, according to them, ALSO a liberal.

The sheer willful ignorance and malicious nastiness of some of America's far right nutters is most impressive.

When something happens they like, it's conservative.

when anything anyone does they object to?

It's liberal.

They are actually amusing given that they claim to be people who believe in personal responsibility but have been making excuses for the piss poor outcomes of the policies they supported all along.

Most of these people are simply cowards and bullies, I think.

Last edited:
Yeah.....McCain is still looking to give away tickets to his rally and capacity is 12,000.

Maybe it has something to do with the name of the venue? "Honey, I'm off to the Nutter Center!"

Nah.

If a candidate is judged for his ability to fill a stadium, Mick Jagger would make a better president that Obama.

Better than the Wanker Auditorium, I suppose..... LOL too funny, the Nutter Center.

McCain supporters are neither stupid enough nor wealthy enough to pay $1000 to what was originally a free ticket...

and of course liberal Dims are more than rich enough and stupid enough to fall for that scam....
:eusa_clap::cuckoo::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back