Nuts!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
CLEVELAND - Two Ohio voters, including Domino's pizza worker Christopher Barkley , claimed yesterday that they were hounded by the community-activist group ACORN to register to vote several times, even though they made it clear they'd already signed up

Barkley estimated he'd registered to vote "10 to 15" times after canvassers for ACORN, whose political wing has endorsed Barack Obama, relentlessly pursued him and others.

NUTS! - New York Post

"I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it [register] again.

"Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it," he said.

Barkley is one of at least three people who have been subpoenaed by the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections as part of a wider inquiry into possible voter fraud by ACORN. The group seeks to register low-income voters, who skew overwhelmingly Democratic.

"You can tell them you're registered as many times as you want - they do not care," said Lateala Goins, 21, who was subpoenaed.

"They will follow you to the buses, they will follow you home, it does not matter," she told The Post.

It bears dragging it up here.

I plan on voting for Obama at least 15 times. It's the least I can do for my dead relatives.

Don't worry, I'm sure the GOP will find a way to have Ronald Reagan "return" from the grave and endorse/vote for McCain. :eusa_whistle:

:lol:

these stories crack me up.

so because they were "hounded" they registered 10 to 15 times? yeah right. this falls under the bitch please category.

Nice try, but no banana. You guys tried to make that one fly and failed miserably. We don't go to jail for voter fraud. You guys do.

:lol:

these stories crack me up.

so because they were "hounded" they registered 10 to 15 times? yeah right. this falls under the bitch please category.

No, because after they told the people registering them they had already registered, they were asked to register AGAIN.

it just dawned on me that of course democrats need to register multiple times, just to be able to vote even once....since the GOP works extra hard to kick them off the voter rolls illegally....at least one registration would presumably be deems legit :eusa_whistle:

Nice try, but no banana. You guys tried to make that one fly and failed miserably. We don't go to jail for voter fraud. You guys do.

really? tell me the last democrat to go to jail for voter fraud Allie....

It just dawned on me that you guys treat your own voters like shit.

oh your words sting. We don't kick our voters off the rolls for having a name SIMILAR to that of convicted felons. that's a repub trick.

Don't commit voter fraud? Oh shit! :eek:

Las Vegas Now | Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations

Voter Registration Fraud Clearinghouse - dKosopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFegZxS_JQw]YouTube - Voter fraud: Michigan Republicans try to steal 2008 election[/ame]

Republicans keep committing vote fraud -- GazetteXtra

The BRAD BLOG : GOP's ACORN 'Voter Fraud' Lie Ramped Up; State Police Raid ACORN Office in Vegas (This one is about ACORN for you angry Right Wingers)

Voter Fraud Charges Out West, GOP Group Under Investigation In Oregon; Similar Charges In Nevada - CBS News
(Under investigation in Oregon too)

The Republican War on Voting | The American Prospect

The BRAD BLOG : Republican Rep. Patrick McHenry's Aide Indicted for Voter Fraud

Alter: GOP Trying to Suppress Voting | Newsweek Voices - Jonathan Alter | Newsweek.com

Republicans Accused of Voter Fraud in Ventura County California | Political Watch Central Coast

Voter Fraud in Cali too. The Republicans sure don't want to miss a spot.

How Republicans Quietly Hijacked the Justice Department to Swing Elections | Democracy and Elections | AlterNet

Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Group accused of voter fraud in San Bernardino County also gets trouble in Ventura County - Behind the Story

So all I can say MichelleAnn to you saying Republicans don't do voter fraud is this:

$LOL-Owl.jpg

really? tell me the last democrat to go to jail for voter fraud Allie....

oh your words sting. We don't kick our voters off the rolls for having a name SIMILAR to that of convicted felons. that's a repub trick.

How about the Acorn employees that plead guilty to voter fraud, dumbass? Or the ones that were convicted?

A Victory Against Voter Fraud - WSJ.com

"St. Louis, Mo., officials found that in 2006 over 1,000 addresses listed on its registrations didn't exist. "We met twice with Acorn before their drive, but our requests completely fell by the wayside," said Democrat Matt Potter, the city's deputy elections director. Later, federal authorities indicted eight of the group's local workers. One of the eight pleaded guilty last month.

In Seattle, local officials invalidated 1,762 Acorn registrations. Felony charges were filed against seven of its workers, some of whom have criminal records. Prosecutors say Acorn's oversight of its workers was virtually nonexistent. To avoid prosecution, Acorn agreed to pay $25,000 in restitution."

How many times do I have to post this shit for you?

"Colorado — Television station KUSA reported that when hundreds of voter registration forms appeared suspect, election officials investigated and found a woman forging the forms, for which she received $50 a piece. Who was paying her? In January 2005, two ACORN employees were given community service for submitting false voter forms.

Florida — When incidents were reported of ACORN issuing fraudulent voter registration cards, a former ACORN field director charged that ACORN submitted “thousands of invalid registration cards”.

Minnesota — Election officials learned that ACORN canvassers were selling voter registration cards for $1 a piece. ACORN denied responsibility and fired the canvasser.

Missouri — St. Louis, Missouri election officials claim 1,492 of fraudulent voter address changes have been turned in by ACORN. Also Kansas City, Missouri had similar voter fraud attempts. Eight ACORN employees plead guilty to federal election fraud in Missouri.
Ohio — The Federal Election Commission found that, during the Ohio Democratic primary, the Obama presidential campaign paid more than $800,000 to a subsidiary of ACORN, Citizens Services Inc. (CSI). The payment apparently was for get-out-the-vote activities rather than the reported “polling, candidate advance work, and staging events”. The exact payment to CSI was for $832, 598.29 to cover services between February 25 and March 17, 2008.

The Cincinnati Inquirer reported that in 2004, a federal grand jury indicted four ACORN employees for submitting 19 fraudulent voter registration forms all with similar handwriting and false addresses.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reported on August 28, 2008, that the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections (Cleveland) is investigating 75,000 voter registration forms––many found to be fraudulent and submitted by ACORN.

Pennsylvania — In March 2008, ACORN was accused by Philadelphia Election officials of filing fraudulent voter registration forms prior to the Democratic primary.

Washington State — ACORN was fined $25,000 by the state of Washington in 2007 for voter fraud committed by Project Vote. Five ACORN workers pled guilty to filing phony voter registration forms.
Wisconsin — In Milwaukee, 39 ACORN voter registration workers were referred to the District Attorney for possible voter fraud."

Newsmax.com – Obama, Voter Fraud & Mortgage Meltdown

The new way of American voting. One dip, one vote!

Now if he had stuck this finger in purple ink, like they do in Iraq, when he voted ...
...we would have seen what was ahead for us in the last election :eusa_eh:
bush-finger.jpg

"The privileged few and vested interests thank you for your support."

Good grief what a load of garbage. I can't believe I took the time to even try to look at this shit.

Good grief what a load of garbage. I can't believe I took the time to even try to look at this shit.

A load of garbage? Why? The Truth does not have a Liberal Bias.

I'm sure it must make your brain compute some logic, hopefully it won't fry too much by trying to get rid of all your delusions. :eusa_whistle:

Not only are they incredibly biased stories, those that could even be accessed, they come from bizarre places and I can't see any convictions, any plea bargains, in other words...proof of ZERO REPUBLICAN VOTER FRAUD.

You might want to....

Dictionary.com
"Proof"
"evidence"

Not only are they incredibly biased stories, those that could even be accessed, they come from bizarre places and I can't see any convictions, any plea bargains, in other words...proof of ZERO REPUBLICAN VOTER FRAUD.

You might want to....

Dictionary.com
"Proof"
"evidence"

There is proof and evidence. If you want proof of Republican convictions in general:

Wash Park Prophet: Republican Criminals.

Basket of Puppies: Republican Culture of Corruption - an extended list

(Look at the huge list of them caught for Rape or being Pedophiles)

Republican values create child molesters

And of course there are all those values they believe in:

Examples of Republican hypocrisy on moral values - dKosopedia

Forum List

Back