Nutcases Teaching Young Minds, Episode 32,634

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The head of Western Connecticut State University’s psychology department shared his own qualms about being white on Tuesday, claiming that “whiteness needs to go away.”

Daniel Barrett, professor and chair of the school’s psychology department, made this claim and others in an op-ed he penned for The Good Men Project.

In the piece titled “Race Traitor?” the professor states that “Whiteness needs to go a-way,” claiming that if “whiteness” is based on “the increasing destruction of the environment” and the “total demolition of value,” specifically “truth, integrity, honesty, defense of the common good, common sense, love broadly construed, recognition of the inherent humanity of others, and so on,” then the concept “should be allowed to dissolve into oblivion, erode into nothingness.”

Prof: 'I am blinded by my whiteness,' 'don’t know all of what it means to be white or male or a US citizen'

Talk to the hand if anyone wants to talk about student debt relief.

images

The head of Western Connecticut State University’s psychology department shared his own qualms about being white on Tuesday, claiming that “whiteness needs to go away.”

Daniel Barrett, professor and chair of the school’s psychology department, made this claim and others in an op-ed he penned for The Good Men Project.

In the piece titled “Race Traitor?” the professor states that “Whiteness needs to go a-way,” claiming that if “whiteness” is based on “the increasing destruction of the environment” and the “total demolition of value,” specifically “truth, integrity, honesty, defense of the common good, common sense, love broadly construed, recognition of the inherent humanity of others, and so on,” then the concept “should be allowed to dissolve into oblivion, erode into nothingness.”

Prof: 'I am blinded by my whiteness,' 'don’t know all of what it means to be white or male or a US citizen'

Talk to the hand if anyone wants to talk about student debt relief.
Seems he spending to much time in his room, thinking, and this has really messed up his head. Wait, that is why he is a teacher. Has he bought any guns lately?

If I was giving that dude a checkup from the neck up, I certainly wouldn't allow him to have a gun, or custody of a kid or to teach anyone anything. That dude is a confused mess. I bet you couldn't get a straight answer out of him if you asked him his sex either.

Forum List

Back