Nutcase Plays Politics With Children's Halloween

While stupid, last I checked if I have candy I get to chose who I give it to. Unless you are now claiming children have a right to be given free candy.

Personally she should have had tricks done to her house and yard for her stunt. But in the PC world of today cops probably would have arrested anyone TPing her yard and booked them for a crime of some kind.

Haha, yeah. Stephen Colbert says that trick or treating is bad because it teaches people to become beggars.:lol:

Studies show that begging for treats leads to homelessness. Make those kids work for their candy, people!

you mean partisan haters like the lunatic who wouldn't give kids candy?

you really need to get your head straight. :cuckoo:

no--the partisan haters who sit in wait to ambush anyone from the opposing party who fucks up. The ones that still won't accept that one nut doesn't represent the entire party. It's bigotry. That stuff you claim to hate so.

you mean partisan haters like the lunatic who wouldn't give kids candy?

you really need to get your head straight. :cuckoo:

Hmmm... did not know it was a law or a mandate that you HAD to give kids halloween candy... but it figures that a lib would latch on to such a thing

If someone don't want to hand it out, good for them... if someone wants to teach a lesson while doing it (dentist with toothpaste, this lady with a message) good for them... if someone wants to really get into it and hand out hundreds of dollars worth of treats, good for them...

Hmmm... did not know it was a law or a mandate that you HAD to give kids halloween candy... but it figures that a lib would latch on to such a thing

If someone don't want to hand it out, good for them... if someone wants to teach a lesson while doing it (dentist with toothpaste, this lady with a message) good for them... if someone wants to really get into it and hand out hundreds of dollars worth of treats, good for them...

ALready pointed out the idiocy of whining about FREE stuff.

Forum List

Back