Nut&Yahoo!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/deadlocked-is...-setback-netanyahu-wholl-060742778.html8users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
The_Enviro_Guy • 2 hrs 27 mins agoReport Abuse
Finally!!! Israel woke up and is moving in the right direction. Perhaps now there is a chance for peace in the Middle East. It has been a long time coming.
1 Reply .

28users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down6users disliked this comment
greg • 7 hrs agoReport Abuse
Average Americans like myself were really turned off by Netanyahu's proposal that Israel would attack Iran and then the USA would move in and conduct a war on Iran. No wonder Mr. Obama walked away shaking his head in disbelief--I did too. Because of this type of thinking the USA is leaving the... More
6 Replies .

0users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
Bad Santa • 40 mins agoReport Abuse
Clearly, Bibi's time is coming to an end! He almost ended up like his friend (Mitt Romney) did in the US.
Reply .

5users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
Archie • 1 hr 59 mins agoReport Abuse
No matter what, the American taxPAYER will be funding all of Israels' affairs.
Reply .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Solar Child • 13 hrs agoReport Abuse
Curious developement - history in the making but not like it wasn't predicted and predictable given
the events of the past six months.
Reply .

11users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
Rick • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
I suggest Israel moves far way from Nutty Yahoo and his terrible policies.
Reply .

9users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
Chris • 3 hrs agoReport Abuse
If Netanyahu wins any hope for peace dies. Hope survives another night.
1 Reply .

3users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Angel G • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
"Net the Nut" has his arrogance to blame for his being cracked

http://news.yahoo.com/deadlocked-is...-setback-netanyahu-wholl-060742778.html8users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Finally!!! Israel woke up and is moving in the right direction. Perhaps now there is a chance for peace in the Middle East. It has been a long time coming.
1 Reply .

28users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down6users disliked this comment
Average Americans like myself were really turned off by Netanyahu's proposal that Israel would attack Iran and then the USA would move in and conduct a war on Iran. No wonder Mr. Obama walked away shaking his head in disbelief--I did too. Because of this type of thinking the USA is leaving the... More
6 Replies .

0users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
Clearly, Bibi's time is coming to an end! He almost ended up like his friend (Mitt Romney) did in the US.
Reply .

5users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
Reply .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Curious developement - history in the making but not like it wasn't predicted and predictable given
Reply .

11users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
Reply .

9users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down3users disliked this comment
1 Reply .

3users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
How did ol' Bibi do in the elections?

1 Reply .

6 Replies .

Reply .

Reply .

Reply .

Reply .

1 Reply .

Is Pbel still in the country? Where's he hidin'?

1 Reply .

6 Replies .

Reply .

Reply .

Reply .

Reply .

1 Reply .

Playing chess...sometimes you often bore me. No offense, Hee Haw!

Playing chess...sometimes you often bore me. No offense, He Haw!
So tell us if you are playing chess, how come you were able to see what I wrote? Evidently Phillip must think he never bored with the readers with the same old stuff he has posted for years on end. He thinks everything he writes is so brilliant that people are sitting on edge waiting for his next "brilliant" words, while the readers are actually bored to.

Plus you haven't told us how Bibi did in the election.

Forum List

Back