NUT&Yahoo Comedy Show...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
"Iran is 70 percent of the way there and ... well into the second stage," Netanyahu said while displaying the chart. "By next summer, at current enrichment rates, they will have finished the medium enrichment and moved on to the final stage. From there it is only a few more weeks before they have enriched enough for a bomb.

"Each day, that point is getting closer," he warned.

As you might expect, a few Twitter users mocked the display.

"Okay, it's official," The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg wrote. "Netanyahu has no idea what he's doing. He has just turned a serious issue into a joke."

Goldberg continued: "Netanyahu's bomb cartoon is the Middle East equivalent of Clint Eastwood's chair."

Netanyahu
"Apparently Netanyahu took a chart-making course from Paul Ryan," the comedian Rob Delaney tweeted.

"I didn't realize nuclear bombs looked like the bombs from Super Mario," Buzzfeed's Andrew Kaczynski quipped.

"Netanyahu has reduced nuclear war diplomacy to cartoons and markers," Sam Stein tweeted.

Many Twitter users questioned the wisdom of bringing clip art to the U.N., while some referenced a Roadrunner comparison.

"Excuse me, Prime Minister Netanyahu?" Rex Huppke wrote. "Wile E. Coyote called. He wants his bomb back."

"Iran is 70 percent of the way there and ... well into the second stage," Netanyahu said while displaying the chart. "By next summer, at current enrichment rates, they will have finished the medium enrichment and moved on to the final stage. From there it is only a few more weeks before they have enriched enough for a bomb.

"Okay, it's official," The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg wrote. "Netanyahu has no idea what he's doing. He has just turned a serious issue into a joke."

Goldberg continued: "Netanyahu's bomb cartoon is the Middle East equivalent of Clint Eastwood's chair."

Netanyahu
"Apparently Netanyahu took a chart-making course from Paul Ryan," the comedian Rob Delaney tweeted.

"I didn't realize nuclear bombs looked like the bombs from Super Mario," Buzzfeed's Andrew Kaczynski quipped.

"Netanyahu has reduced nuclear war diplomacy to cartoons and markers," Sam Stein tweeted.

Many Twitter users questioned the wisdom of bringing clip art to the U.N., while some referenced a Roadrunner comparison.

"Excuse me, Prime Minister Netanyahu?" Rex Huppke wrote. "Wile E. Coyote called. He wants his bomb back."

He had to dumb it down for the Muslims in his audience.

Netanyahu

Comedy Well, Forev, you may be partially correct. Nut&Yahoo was probably trying to insult the Muslims by using the cartoon bomb usually depicted in anti-Islamic Cartoons.

But it blew up in his face instead.

oh gee POOR PEEBALLS is desperate-------try that again peeballs -----what blew up in whose face?

Netanyahu

Comedy Well, Forev, you may be partially correct. Nut&Yahoo was probably trying to insult the Muslims by using the cartoon bomb usually depicted in anti-Islamic Cartoons.

But it blew up in his face instead.
More funny jokes:

Iran isn't trying to build a nuke. Heh heh heh.
Ahmadinejad didn't say he wants to wipe Israel off the map. Ho ho ho!
Ahmadinejad doesn't deny the Holocaust. Ha ha ha!
Iran isn't a barbaric, intolerant, terrorist regime. LOLOLOLOL!

More to come....

Regardless, the red line was drawn for O'Bama and the world. We shall see what we shall see.

Forum List

Back