NU's Katz reminds Emanuel he's Jewish

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
National Union chairman Ya'acov "Ketzele" Katz sent a letter to White House chief-of-staff Rahm Emanuel last week admonishing him not to forget his Jewish and Israeli origins.

Katz's missive came in response to a reported verbal exchange between Emanuel and an unidentified American Jewish leader.

Katz claims that in a private meeting with the unnamed leader, Emanuel said, "In the next four years, there will be a peace agreement with the Palestinians on the basis of two states for two peoples, and it does not matter to us who is the prime minister."

In the letter, a Hebrew version of which was provided to The Jerusalem Post by Katz's parliamentary aide, Katz wrote: "For many Israelis, this report is a cause for worry because it reveals a condescending attitude toward our prime minister and Israeli public opinion. This is an attitude that Israel does not expect from a real friend such as the US, and all the more so from an Israeli Jew who has succeeded in being appointed White House chief-of-staff."

Please Follow Copyright Regulations

NU's Katz reminds Emanuel he's Jewish | International | Jerusalem Post

:lol:

Go ahead and move this to the Conspiracy section, Princess... I mean, it's ONLY posted from the JERUSALEM POST!

:rofl:

Come on JILLIAN.. Surely you can think of a reason to DELETE this thread too! Come on, princess! Show us just what CHOSEN means!

Doesn't it belong in the Israel thread?

I do not see a problem with reminding someone of their heritage. The individual still makes the choices.

Emanual is a current political figure in AMERICAN politics even if you silly people think he should be reminded of his, apparent, PRIMARY concern.

But, I'm sure if you pm Jillian she can have this thread blocked, banned and deleted before you can spell yarmul-

So, Obama is white and black and a political figure. Should we bitch because people have reminded the man he is both colors? Dumb.

Why should she block it or remove it? Because you want to make an issue out of it and scream JOOO!!

Come on Shogun have some common sense here. I wrote Bush while he was president and reminded him of things I thought he should remember and keep at the front of his thoughts. Pisser ain't it when someone does shit like that and you don't agree with them.

Do both colors, white and black, PRECEDE blind alliegence to a foreign fucking state?

Are you forgetting what kind of brouhaha was involved with the mere POSSIBILITY that Obama was taught in a fucking MADRASA? But, when Rahm gets marching orders.. well.. THATS ok.

sure, buddy. sure.

:thup:

and, if you have to ask about Jillians NOTORIOUS zion filter then welcome to your first day at USMB.

Not forgetting anything. Fact is they are now the people in control of making decisions. If I see something that concerns me I'll write my own letter.

Blind allegiance in as much as your seemingly blind hate? Only in your mind.

The American public voted Obama in regardless. He picked his cabinet. It's that simple. Deal with it. As an American citizen if you don't like the way they are making policy write your own letter to them via a news agency or US mail and tell them how you feel. I doubt you'll get to far when you start calling them "baby killers", "jews" as if it is a curse on all the rest of us and "zionist" because they fear another Hitler risiing up to slaughter them.

When did the sole concern for the UNITED STATES become HATE? Funny how you come to regurgitate standard issue zionist talking points, eh? Again, when Obama is reminded of his ethnic heritage, as a BLACK american whose nation once put blacks on slave fields, what FOREIGN NATION is calling to use their ace in the hole? Funny how you avoided that question like Jillian facing the reality of demographic based jewish birth rates in israel, eh?

And please, SCREAM hitler this side of the fucking 50s. I realize that screaming holocaust is the Bank that issues the blank check but maybe you could TRY to remember that Presidential cabinet choices are STILL NOT SUBJECTS OF A FOREIGN FUCKING NATION. Even those who define their citizenship according to who is and who isn't jewish.

Hey, heres another fun little tidbit for your zombie enabler ass to avoid. Remember, you stupid bitch, Harman hung up after saying, “This conversation doesn’t exist.”

Wiretap Recorded Rep. Harman Promising to Intervene for AIPAC

CQ Politics | Sources: Wiretap Recorded Rep. Harman Promising to Intervene for AIPAC

Go ahead... SCREAM jooo hating antisemite now! It's what your kind were meant to do in times of uncomfortable news articles getting more face time than screaming joooo hating antisemite!

I'm not the one screaming. Nor do I need to resort to name calling. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Enjoy!

I'm not the one screaming. Nor do I need to resort to name calling. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Enjoy!

again, WAY to avoid both articles while screaming holocaust! GOOD JOB! YOU, clearly, are one good goyim!

now, can you shake? come on.. Shake your paw! gooooood, goyim.

again, WAY to avoid both articles while screaming holocaust! GOOD JOB! YOU, clearly, are one good goyim!

No screaming to it. I do understand where they are coming from though. You do a really good job of keeping that shit slinging hatred out front though so I am sure you can't see it in your own mind.

I gave you my opinion on what you put here. Apparently that is not sastisfactory for you. More of a personal problem that you have as I see it. Yet then again hey when you think someone is a "stupid bitch" for not agreeing with you, you really cannot expect anymore than that can you. Nah, you probably really think your mental superiority gives you a better line on it.

No screaming to it. I do understand where they are coming from though. You do a really good job of keeping that shit slinging hatred out front though so I am sure you can't see it in your own mind.

I gave you my opinion on what you put here. Apparently that is not sastisfactory for you. More of a personal problem that you have as I see it. Yet then again hey when you think someone is a "stupid bitch" for not agreeing with you, you really cannot expect anymore than that can you. Nah, you probably really think your mental superiority gives you a better line on it.

Again, WHO IS HATING WHOM WHEN THE ISSUE IS FOREIGN MARCHING ORDERS BASED ON NOTHING MORE THAN AN ETHNIC TEAM JERSEY? This is what makes you such a zombie; knee jerk talking points meant to deflect rather than face my criticism. If it helps you to sleep thinking that it's antisemitism instead of national preservation of the AMERICAN prerogative then so be it. Go ahead and eat your treat after jumping through your hoop.

By all means... cry me a fucking river about being called a stupid bitch after all but insisting that I am nothing short of jo goebbles with a hand on a fucking xylon b switch. Please, your fucking martyr act is about as interesting as your total reluctance to address BOTH articles I posted.

After all, if Obama has a staff member who was a blatant muslim being reminded by Saudi Arabia of his muslim background we know goddamn well that the likes of Jillian would be totally silent, right? NO? ok then. But, if you want to beat your candy assed "boohoo my feelings are hurt" drum then go right ahead.

You have not hurt my feelings. You just rant and rave incoherent babble. It's okay, really.

Perhaps some on this thread have had close experiences with professional criminals. Take it from me, of one stripe or another, that is what Emanuel is. I watched him closely on Stephanopolus and there was no mistaking it.

He is only going to stick up for his best interests, however they may be defined at any one time. The Rabbi's admonishment has no chance otherwise.

Well here ya go Shogun all that rant, rave and worry is of no effect because criminals look out for themselves first and maybe might consider the others afterwards.

Perhaps some on this thread have had close experiences with professional criminals. Take it from me, of one stripe or another, that is what Emanuel is. I watched him closely on Stephanopolus and there was no mistaking it.

He is only going to stick up for his best interests, however they may be defined at any one time. The Rabbi's admonishment has no chance otherwise.

You have not hurt my feelings. You just rant and rave incoherent babble. It's okay, really.

Clearly.

now, go fetch, lil doggie. I'm sure their is a jewish ass for you to be sniffing.

Well here ya go Shogun all that rant, rave and worry is of no effect because criminals look out for themselves first and maybe might consider the others afterwards.

Still avoiding BOTH posted articles, I see?

:rofl:

why am I not shocked?

Forum List

Back