Nurse charged with murder after Texas mom killed in apparent baby-snatch plot

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
A Texas woman was charged with capital murder Wednesday after allegedly shooting a mother and snatching her 3-day-old baby in the parking lot of a pediatric clinic, reports say. The newborn was later found safe with the suspect's sister.

The mother, Kala Marie Golden, 28, of Spring, Texas, had taken her son, Keegan Schuchardt, to a clinic for a checkup on Tuesday, when she was confronted by Verna McClain, a 30-year-old vocational nurse, authorities said

An argument broke out, according to witnesses. "I did see the lady get out, and they were struggling," said Tia Collins.
McClain then shot Golden up to seven times and snatched the baby from her arms before driving away in a Lexus, according to reports. Golden reportedly cried out, “My baby, my baby," and lurched forward to grab her child as the vehicle drove off.

U.S. News - Nurse charged with murder after Texas mom killed in apparent baby-snatch plot

To the nurse in her mind she did nothing wrong. She wanted a baby, there was the baby, so she could kill the mother and take it. She had a right based on what she wanted.

What's the fuss about?

To the nurse in her mind she did nothing wrong. She wanted a baby, there was the baby, so she could kill the mother and take it. She had a right based on what she wanted.

What's the fuss about?

We're waiting on Al Sharpton to come make a fuss.

Forum List

Back