Nunes sues Twitter, some users, seeks over $250M alleging anti-conservative 'shadow bans,' smears

but he got another 2 yr gig... so what is he piss off at? it's cause shiff kicked him off the intel chair & can silence him at any time....
Schitt didn't kick him off of anything.

exactly.............. but devon is now taking a backseat to shiff.

neener neener.
My ears to the ground think Shiff's days may be numbered due to some of his back-door activities being noticed, confirmed, and pending. I hear he was a real bad boy about some real bad stuff. :dunno:

The Donald destroy the rule of law in this country. He's also a fuckin' liar!
The Dumbocrats destroyed the rule of law and you know it. It was MaObama who proudly declared “if Congress won’t act, I have a phone and a pen”. The Donald has restored the rule of law in this country. Amazing that that pisses you off.
oh yea rule of law restored...

1) Trump has repeatedly attempted to interfere in the Russia investigation, and admitted as much—that’s a clear case of obstructing justice.

2) Because Trump never divested from his business interests, he violates the Constitution every time the Trump Organization has business dealings with foreign or American government officials.

3) Trump tried to cover up his campaign’s contacts with a Russian national—which, at very least, constituted a violation of federal law.

4) Trump has demonstrated a pattern of behavior amounting to advocating violence, undercutting equal protection, and, as a result, failing basic Constitutional duties.

5) Trump’s pardon of Joe Arpaio violates the Fifth Amendment and harms the guarantee of Constitutional rights.

6) Trump cannot be permitted to recklessly and needlessly endanger millions of Americans with his unstable behavior.

7) Trump’s threats against political opponents are threats against American democracy.

8) Trump’s threats against freedom of the press are also threats against American democracy.

9) Trump’s policy endangers thousands of immigrant children and families, and defies basic Constitutional values.

10) Trump committed at least two felonies to illegally cheat his way into office.

Do you make this stuff up as you go along, or do you write it out first? How about a link of at least two of the items on your list?

Trump never interfered with any investigation. He had the constitutional right to fire Comey, and the only regret I have is that he didn't do it sooner. That's not obstruction because the investigation continued, and he never fired Mueller.

Trump handed over his businesses to his son who currently runs them, and he never had any campaign contracts with anybody from Russia. What constitutional rights did Trump violate by a pardon? Would you like me to give you a list of pardons from Clinton? You know.....Marc Rich and such? Arpaio wasn't a fugitive from the law hiding out in another country. Immigrants have no constitutional rights in the US. And they have limited rights if they cross our border. Invaders are not protected by the US Constitution, and the document charges our representatives with the responsibility to protect this country from them.
All 10 of these items are detailed here.
Have at it.

A fox news poll says most think Trump interfered with investigation. And Barr is helping.

Trump admits to emoluments violations; wants the case thrown out.

Yeah, well I stopped at the first one where it said Trump told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. That's what Comey said, and Trump denied it.

My suggestion to you is that you get better sources than Need to Impeach dot com. :21:
Trump didnt ask Comey to drop Russia investigation?
What you think caused Mccabe and Rosenstein to open obstruction probe.

Perfectly plausible that Trump asked his FBI director to drop "the russia thing", considering Trump's attitude about the russia thing.

So, how's Snowflake Nunes' lawsuit coming along?

Iceberg seems to be a huge fan of it
pointing at a pile of shit headed at you doesnt mean you are a fan of said pile.

god damn you dense up at times.

you are doing far more than pointing.
now let me try this again.

i have done far more than pointing because you keep misrepresenting what i am pointing at so you can rip into it and continue this tough guy facade. whee, look at you.

NOW - AGAIN - i don't give two shits if people sue them or not. if someone does and wins yea, i'll laugh. it's funny to me at this point. if i don't like a site, i simply don't use it. i have a twitter account but only break it out once a year to usually vote for a band for something they've got going on. wheee. look at me.

facebook i use but i avoid politics cause it's a trigger point for them. many others it would seem as well. i think their antics are juvenile and bullshit and yes, someone is going to sue cause that's what they do. i am nether for not against their suing them but if that's how they wish to spend their day, have at it.

now - given human nature many ARE going to sue facebook, twitter, cnn and anyone they can. if the catholic kids win anything at all it will open the floodgates and lawsuits will be like halloween candy on Nov 1st. everywhere and many torn to shreds already. that's what people do. i will not be joining said lawsuits cause i don't believe in them but not not believing in them doesn't make them go away now does it? my saying "this is going to happen" DOES NOT MEAN i support said activity. however again, if it happens, i will laugh and eat some popcorn.

Lesh will say at least 200 stupid things today. this doesn't mean i support him or agree with them, only that i think it will happen.

send up a flare when you finally get the difference.

but he got another 2 yr gig... so what is he piss off at? it's cause shiff kicked him off the intel chair & can silence him at any time....

neener neener.
My ears to the ground think Shiff's days may be numbered due to some of his back-door activities being noticed, confirmed, and pending. I hear he was a real bad boy about some real bad stuff. :dunno:

Well that’s definitive isn’t it what exactly do you think that a former federal prosecutor would be up to?

Me thinks Nunes is the guy who’s been up to bad shit with his leaks and his lies.

neener neener.

right...m'k...sure. i know this is a reall silly question - but how'z about linking some of that intel you got?

The Dumbocrats destroyed the rule of law and you know it. It was MaObama who proudly declared “if Congress won’t act, I have a phone and a pen”. The Donald has restored the rule of law in this country. Amazing that that pisses you off.

1) Trump has repeatedly attempted to interfere in the Russia investigation, and admitted as much—that’s a clear case of obstructing justice.

2) Because Trump never divested from his business interests, he violates the Constitution every time the Trump Organization has business dealings with foreign or American government officials.

3) Trump tried to cover up his campaign’s contacts with a Russian national—which, at very least, constituted a violation of federal law.

4) Trump has demonstrated a pattern of behavior amounting to advocating violence, undercutting equal protection, and, as a result, failing basic Constitutional duties.

5) Trump’s pardon of Joe Arpaio violates the Fifth Amendment and harms the guarantee of Constitutional rights.

6) Trump cannot be permitted to recklessly and needlessly endanger millions of Americans with his unstable behavior.

7) Trump’s threats against political opponents are threats against American democracy.

8) Trump’s threats against freedom of the press are also threats against American democracy.

9) Trump’s policy endangers thousands of immigrant children and families, and defies basic Constitutional values.

10) Trump committed at least two felonies to illegally cheat his way into office.

Do you make this stuff up as you go along, or do you write it out first? How about a link of at least two of the items on your list?

Trump never interfered with any investigation. He had the constitutional right to fire Comey, and the only regret I have is that he didn't do it sooner. That's not obstruction because the investigation continued, and he never fired Mueller.

Trump handed over his businesses to his son who currently runs them, and he never had any campaign contracts with anybody from Russia. What constitutional rights did Trump violate by a pardon? Would you like me to give you a list of pardons from Clinton? You know.....Marc Rich and such? Arpaio wasn't a fugitive from the law hiding out in another country. Immigrants have no constitutional rights in the US. And they have limited rights if they cross our border. Invaders are not protected by the US Constitution, and the document charges our representatives with the responsibility to protect this country from them.
All 10 of these items are detailed here.
Have at it.

A fox news poll says most think Trump interfered with investigation. And Barr is helping.

Trump admits to emoluments violations; wants the case thrown out.

Yeah, well I stopped at the first one where it said Trump told Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. That's what Comey said, and Trump denied it.

My suggestion to you is that you get better sources than Need to Impeach dot com. :21:
Trump didnt ask Comey to drop Russia investigation?
What you think caused Mccabe and Rosenstein to open obstruction probe.

Perfectly plausible that Trump asked his FBI director to drop "the russia thing", considering Trump's attitude about the russia thing.

You should try reading your own links once in a while. From the link:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and other top Justice Department officials opened an obstruction of justice investigation into President Trump himself in the week after he fired then-FBI Director James Comey in an attempt to rein him in, according to a report published late Thursday.

Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Thursday Trump had a legal right to fire Comey. "It's shocking that the FBI would open up an obstruction case for the president exercising his authority under Article II," Giuliani told CNN.

Now here is what my link says:

President Donald Trump followed the recommendation of his deputy attorney general when he fired FBI boss James Comey. What did Rod Rosenstein say? This is his letter in full.

The letter that got Comey sacked

Nothing to see here folks!

Is that why a dozen people associated with his campaign are going to jail? Is that why Trump thinks the DOJ is his personal attack dog? Is that why Trump is in violation of the Emoluments Clause? Is that why Trump has lied over 5000 times while in office?

Trump said on national TV he fired Comey over the Russia investigation. That's obstruction.

Steve Bannon said that firing Comey was the biggest mistake in modern political history. As for other obstruction, there is witness intimidation via presidential tweets. Speculating about pardons for former colleagues. And witness tampering etc. Take as a whole, the case for obstruction is compelling.

As far as "invaders", US recognizes international asylum laws. They are refugees, not invaders.

Arpio pardon flouts constitution.

Is that why Trump thinks the DOJ is his personal attack dog?
He does?!? I guess that’s why Hitlery was investigated, indicted, imprisoned, uh dumb ass? Can you even give a single example of President Trump using the DoJ? The only person they’ve investigated so far is him.

Is that why Trump is in violation of the Emoluments Clause?
Please stop parroting terms you don’t understand. You’re picking them up from fellow leftists who don’t understand them either. Hitlery Clinton violated the Emoluments Clause. President Trump hasn’t even come remotely close to violating that clause.

Steve Bannon said that firing Comey was the biggest mistake in modern political history. As for other obstruction, there is witness intimidation via presidential tweets. Speculating about pardons for former colleagues. And witness tampering etc. Take as a whole, the case for obstruction is compelling.

As far as "invaders", US recognizes international asylum laws. They are refugees, not invaders.

Arpio pardon flouts constitution.

The United States does not have to recognize any laws that bring problems to our country. In fact right now, with the blessing of the US Congress, Trump has the legal authority to shut down our southern border entirely. It's just a matter whether he will take that path or not.

Obstruction of Justice is something that is so ambiguous, that the left will say it's there and the right will say it's not. Barr stated it simply was not there because in order to use that against the President of the United States, the evidence has to be so compelling that it's not questionable.

Given the fact Barr is the person in charge of making that decision, don't look for any charges against Trump anytime soon. It's just one of your many hopes and dreams that will soon be just another popped bubble.

Trump said on national TV he fired Comey over the Russia investigation. That's obstruction.

No it is not because there was no obstruction after he was gone. The investigation continued until it's conclusion several months after the firing. Furthermore even if you remove Trump from the picture, any President had more than enough reasons to fire Comey, including the mishandling of the Clinton investigation, leaks constantly coming out of the FBI with no actions taken, and that some of the leaks came from him. There is also the Lynch/ Clinton meeting on her plane that was never addressed, and he told the AG how to conduct her actions after the investigation material was released to her. That has never been done before.

He does?!? I guess that’s why Hitlery was investigated, indicted, imprisoned, uh dumb ass? Can you even give a single example of President Trump using the DoJ? The only person they’ve investigated so far is him.
He told the FBI on several occasions to investigate Hillary.

Please stop parroting terms you don’t understand. You’re picking them up from fellow leftists who don’t understand them either. Hitlery Clinton violated the Emoluments Clause. President Trump hasn’t even come remotely close to violating that clause.
He said at a campaign rally on national TV that he would soon "have some dirt on Hillary". Three day's later, Jarod and Don Jr. had their meeting at Trump Tower with the Russians expecting to get dirt on Hillary. That's a violation of the Emoluments Clause. You don't have to physically get the gift. Just the "expectation" of a gift violates the clause.

Is that why Trump has lied over 5000 times while in office?
A. Can you give a single example? No? Of course not. You never can.

B. Lying isn’t against the law, idiot.

C. If it were, every Dumbocrat in the planet would be doing life in prison.
Here's just January's lies the month he took office...

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)
JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)
JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)
JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)
JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)
JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.)
JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.)
JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.”(Vetting lasts up to two years.)
JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.)
JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)
JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.)
JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.)
Yer welcome!

The United States does not have to recognize any laws that bring problems to our country. In fact right now, with the blessing of the US Congress, Trump has the legal authority to shut down our southern border entirely. It's just a matter whether he will take that path or not.

Obstruction of Justice is something that is so ambiguous, that the left will say it's there and the right will say it's not. Barr stated it simply was not there because in order to use that against the President of the United States, the evidence has to be so compelling that it's not questionable.

Given the fact Barr is the person in charge of making that decision, don't look for any charges against Trump anytime soon. It's just one of your many hopes and dreams that will soon be just another popped bubble.[/QUOTE]Barr is just a Trump bitch, doing what he's told like a good little whore.

Forum List

Back