Nunes - Come on down !

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

Can you describe one think that's fake about it, I didn't think so.
They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

Well true, no one can refute the steele dossier.

You are so stupid, ignorant, and uneducated it’s beyond belief. The FBI themselves said this pile of shirt was unverifiable. Not ONE thing has been proven and Steele himself won’t even stand behind his own document. By the way nimrod, we don’t have to prove it’s false. YOU have to prove it’s true. It’s YOUR assertion. Now you better find some evidence.

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

The one where Trump peed on you?

Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

If there is no pee tape, why was the Trump campaign so desperate to get their hands on it?

Hey stupid, it was Hillary and her goons who tried for 2+ years to find this non-existent pee tape. Try to keep up you congenital liar.

$13 Million went to Russian Agents like Skirpal for The Dossier.

But you will
Lie about that too, won’t you child of Hell?

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

When did Hillary pay Russians? When did she have any contact with Russians? Trump invites Russians into the White House to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

I don’t have lie about it. You’re doing it for me. Nobody paid $13 million for the Dossier. That’s a total lie, as are most things you post.

The Inside Story of Christopher Steele’s Trump Dossier

You are either the dumbest, most easily deceived person in the world or you’re a Russian troll. My money is on the latter.

Your dishonest attacks on other posters using biblical references and quotes are a joke. You violate God’s laws of bearing false witness and blaspheme Him with your idolatry of Trump.
More Steele Dossier info, it cost HRC over $1m.
Steele dossier - Wikipedia

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

If there is no pee tape, why was the Trump campaign so desperate to get their hands on it?

Hey stupid, it was Hillary and her goons who tried for 2+ years to find this non-existent pee tape. Try to keep up you congenital liar.

I love it when you accuse me of lying. What I posted is in the Mueller Report which you fools didn’t bother to read.

Here's What the Mueller Report Says About the Pee Tape

I believe the pee tape exists for the following reason:

1. Trump is a sick fuck.

2. His staffers were scared shitless about this.

3. Why would someone make up something like this. It’s so bizarre twisted and sick that no one would make it up. Too unbelievable.

But you will

When did Hillary pay Russians? When did she have any contact with Russians? Trump invites Russians into the White House to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

I don’t have lie about it. You’re doing it for me. Nobody paid $13 million for the Dossier. That’s a total lie, as are most things you post.

You are either the dumbest, most easily deceived person in the world or you’re a Russian troll. My money is on the latter.

Your dishonest attacks on other posters using biblical references and quotes are a joke. You violate God’s laws of bearing false witness and blaspheme Him with your idolatry of Trump.

But you will

That’s a far cry from $13 million which Tree posted.

I read somewhere that Steele was paid just north of $100,000 so that figure might be a shade high, but I would say it’s in the ballpark.

What did Russian troll farm spend?

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

They can't.
What do they know?

You are so stupid, ignorant, and uneducated it’s beyond belief. The FBI themselves said this pile of shirt was unverifiable. Not ONE thing has been proven and Steele himself won’t even stand behind his own document. By the way nimrod, we don’t have to prove it’s false. YOU have to prove it’s true. It’s YOUR assertion. Now you better find some evidence.

No, can you refute one word of it, I didn't think so.

They can't.
What do they know?

All of the major points of the Steele Dossier have been verified, but some of the details are not correct.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ele-dossier-said-vs-what-mueller-report-said/

But you will

"It" cost $168K and there's no indication that the Clinton campaign even knew what Steele was investigating until it was completed

In June 2016,[4] as part of its work for Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into connections between Trump and Russia. Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters,[4] was hired as a subcontractor to do the job.[48] Prior to his work on the dossier, Steele had been a paid informant for the FBI[49] for information unrelated to the Russia investigation.[50]

In total, Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS $1.02 million in fees and expenses, of which Fusion GPS paid Orbis $168,000 to produce the dossier.[51] The DNC and Clinton campaign disclosed the total amount paid to Perkins Coie on campaign finance reports.[52]

No it wasn’t. The Trump campaign was desperate to get hands on it.

Why are you so obsessed with it?

Incidentally, the only guy who had “goons” working for him, is Trump. They’re mostly in jail now though.

No it wasn’t. The Trump campaign was desperate to get hands on it.

Why are you so obsessed with it?

Incidentally, the only guy who had “goons” working for him, is Trump. They’re mostly in jail now though.
Clinton, DNC paid Fusion GPS $12.4 million to fabricate Russian collusion file -brassballs.blog

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

I’m not here to save you but to condemn you to Hell by your own words.

If you reject God’s salvation and refuse
To walk in truth then nothing I say will help and will be only added to your record to condemn you.

Oh. See it’s not my job to convince you of anything.

If you know about salvation and reject it, my statements will be used against you on Judgment Day, because you needed not my warnings.

If Hell thou will follow then thou wilt be lead to Hell.
I know it's not real kiddo. If it was real, hate-filled scumbags like you would be the first to deny it.

Seriously, if you were really concerned about the teachings of Jesus you wouldn't talk the way you do or post the hate that you post.

You're about as far from a Christian as I can imagine, and if will this is real you're the one doing the devil's works and going straight to Hell, not me.

Liars don’t go to heaven Tree. And you do nothing but lie. I think the lies about God amount to blasphemy.

Trump is a liar, an adulterer, and he cheated people in business. He stole money from wounded veterans. The courts made him pay it back just the other week.

And yet you voted for this sinner. And when he stole children from their parents, and they died in his custody, you cheered him.

And then you have the unmitigated gall to pass judgement on others. Judge not lest you be judged.

Jesus said to love one another. Unless you do you’re doomed. Time to get started.
Stop Lying and Spreading Lies, and Engaging In Slander.

God wiped out an entire planet via flood because of lies, slander, adultry, fornication and all sorts of sin.

And He'll do it again, only this time by fire, and this time by casting The Wicked in to Hell forever. We are in The Days of Noah where wickedness like homosexuality, pedophilia, drugs, violence, slander, lies, and all manners of ungodliness are becoming increasingly The Norm.

During the time of God's Wrath 1/4 of all the grasses and trees are burnt up, 1/3 of the seas are destroyed, and nearly 1/2 the population will be gone, and the sun will burn men, and then comes the pestilence, famine and war before The Return to punish The Wicked on Earth.

God is Pro Law Enforcement and Anti-Lawlessness. Immigration Law is The Law of The Land, and Sanctuary Cities, and letting Illegal alien rapists and murderers run free in the streets is lawlessness. You will be judged with The Lawbreakers for not upholding The Law and Not Speaking out against Lawlessness.

You and your companions then are Evil Doers, and Workers of Iniquity promoting all sorts of lawlessness and ungodliness. God will have no part of you, and you will have no part of Him. He will simply tell you to "Depart from me Evil Doer"

Repent of your wickedness or you shall be purged from God's flock.

Part 11 - Matthew 24:12-13 Increased Lawlessness by Thomas Ice

INCREASED LAWLESSNESS

The Greek word anomia is usually translated as “lawless” or “iniquity.” It carries with it the idea of deliberately disobeying a specific standard. In the context of this passage—God’s standard. Often the word “lawless” is used in apposition to “righteousness” or “good deeds” (Matthew 23:28; Romans 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:14; Titus 2:14; Hebrews 1:9). Arno Gaebelein explains:

“Lawlessness shall prevail;” that is, complete anarchy will hold sway. This too is clearly seen in the breaking of the sixth seal (Revelation 6:12-17). The earthquake, the darkened sun, the blood-red moon, the falling stars, the rolled up heavens and the removal of mountains and island are all great symbols of starling political events, which will take place in the first three and one-half years.?the reign of terror and anarchy, worse than that of the French revolution and the Russian revolution of today, all classes of men, the kings, the wealthy, the rich and the poor, the bondman and the free, will be seized with terror.…This is the sixth seal, and it is precisely what the Lord saith: “Lawlessness shall prevail!” 1

Stop trolling with off topic nonsense.
If someone is promoting lies, they should be called out on it and warned of the dangers of engaging in it.

The Admonition then is to simply say stop lying, and start discussing provable facts.

I’m not here to save you but to condemn you to Hell by your own words.

If you reject God’s salvation and refuse
To walk in truth then nothing I say will help and will be only added to your record to condemn you.

I know it's not real kiddo. If it was real, hate-filled scumbags like you would be the first to deny it.

Seriously, if you were really concerned about the teachings of Jesus you wouldn't talk the way you do or post the hate that you post.

You're about as far from a Christian as I can imagine, and if will this is real you're the one doing the devil's works and going straight to Hell, not me.

Liars don’t go to heaven Tree. And you do nothing but lie. I think the lies about God amount to blasphemy.

Trump is a liar, an adulterer, and he cheated people in business. He stole money from wounded veterans. The courts made him pay it back just the other week.

And yet you voted for this sinner. And when he stole children from their parents, and they died in his custody, you cheered him.

And then you have the unmitigated gall to pass judgement on others. Judge not lest you be judged.

Jesus said to love one another. Unless you do you’re doomed. Time to get started.
Stop Lying and Spreading Lies, and Engaging In Slander.

God wiped out an entire planet via flood because of lies, slander, adultry, fornication and all sorts of sin.

And He'll do it again, only this time by fire, and this time by casting The Wicked in to Hell forever. We are in The Days of Noah where wickedness like homosexuality, pedophilia, drugs, violence, slander, lies, and all manners of ungodliness are becoming increasingly The Norm.

During the time of God's Wrath 1/4 of all the grasses and trees are burnt up, 1/3 of the seas are destroyed, and nearly 1/2 the population will be gone, and the sun will burn men, and then comes the pestilence, famine and war before The Return to punish The Wicked on Earth.

God is Pro Law Enforcement and Anti-Lawlessness. Immigration Law is The Law of The Land, and Sanctuary Cities, and letting Illegal alien rapists and murderers run free in the streets is lawlessness. You will be judged with The Lawbreakers for not upholding The Law and Not Speaking out against Lawlessness.

You and your companions then are Evil Doers, and Workers of Iniquity promoting all sorts of lawlessness and ungodliness. God will have no part of you, and you will have no part of Him. He will simply tell you to "Depart from me Evil Doer"

Repent of your wickedness or you shall be purged from God's flock.

Part 11 - Matthew 24:12-13 Increased Lawlessness by Thomas Ice

INCREASED LAWLESSNESS

The Greek word anomia is usually translated as “lawless” or “iniquity.” It carries with it the idea of deliberately disobeying a specific standard. In the context of this passage—God’s standard. Often the word “lawless” is used in apposition to “righteousness” or “good deeds” (Matthew 23:28; Romans 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:14; Titus 2:14; Hebrews 1:9). Arno Gaebelein explains:

“Lawlessness shall prevail;” that is, complete anarchy will hold sway. This too is clearly seen in the breaking of the sixth seal (Revelation 6:12-17). The earthquake, the darkened sun, the blood-red moon, the falling stars, the rolled up heavens and the removal of mountains and island are all great symbols of starling political events, which will take place in the first three and one-half years.?the reign of terror and anarchy, worse than that of the French revolution and the Russian revolution of today, all classes of men, the kings, the wealthy, the rich and the poor, the bondman and the free, will be seized with terror.…This is the sixth seal, and it is precisely what the Lord saith: “Lawlessness shall prevail!” 1

Stop trolling with off topic nonsense.
If someone is promoting lies, they should be called out on it and warned of the dangers of engaging in it.

The Admonition then is to simply say stop lying, and start discussing provable facts.

Yes, you. You should be warned to stay on topic.

It's becoming clear as to why Nunes tried so very hard to discredit the Ambassador's testimony. He was in on the effort to remove her.

Devin Nunes to Marie Yovanovitch: Why Are You Even Testifying?
The Executive Branch has the right to remove any diplomat for any reason. Even personal reasons.

Just not members of congress. That's the point of the thread, dope.
Who did Trump try to remove from Congress that was a diplomat?

It's becoming clear as to why Nunes tried so very hard to discredit the Ambassador's testimony. He was in on the effort to remove her.

Devin Nunes to Marie Yovanovitch: Why Are You Even Testifying?
The Executive Branch has the right to remove any diplomat for any reason. Even personal reasons.

Just not members of congress. That's the point of the thread, dope.
Who did Trump try to remove from Congress that was a diplomat?

You're an idiot.

Nunes and his aid were in on the effort to remove Yovanovitch with Parnas.

Forum List

Back