Nunes - Come on down !

$13 Million went to Russian Agents like Skirpal for The Dossier.

But you will
Lie about that too, won’t you child of Hell?

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

When did Hillary pay Russians? When did she have any contact with Russians? Trump invites Russians into the White House to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

I’m not going to Hell. I would like it however if I saved you from your eternal fate. Not I but Christ.

Liars cannot enter Heaven.
No you aren’t safe. Liars and unrepentant sinners cannot winter heaven.

They are cast in to Hell. Only if you meet God Half Way through accepting Christ will God transform your souls on Judgment Day purify it and allow you in to heaven and his Kingdom on Earth under The Rule of Christ.

You are a lost soul with a lying tongue and lying heart. You cannot enter heaven and will go to Hell forever.

How will you escape The Flames of Hell?

Liars and Slanderers cannot go to Heaven.

What’s your angle to avoid Hell?

Just remember kids people like Creepitus end up in Hell with the rest of the liars, thieves, for icators, gossips, Adulterers and those who Harr God.

Tell me Creepitus how are you to escape Hell?
By "harr" ing goD on a daily basis.
Son, it it does turn out to be true that heaven and hell and goD and the deviL are all real, I think I'm pretty safe.

It's not like I'm some bloody lying tRumpling after all.

You call everyone a liar but yourself. I hope you like it in hell.

The one where Trump peed on you?

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

Can you describe one think that's fake about it, I didn't think so.
They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

Well true, no one can refute the steele dossier.
Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

It’s not religion it’s salvation and freedom.

You are the one bound by chains of sin and condemned to Hell, not I.

You are a condemned man in denial.

Hell is a real place and there is a Judgment Day.

You lie to even yourself which is The Mark of a Condemned Man.

Your hardened heart will drag you to The Bottomless Pit of Hell like an anchor around your neck!

Nope. As previously noted, I'm no lying tRumpling.
Yeah.... Nope.

Barking up the wrong tree there Stumpy.
Hell is in your imagination son, and your religion is nothing more than a way to control.you.
Give it up stumpy. I ain't falling for that junk.

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

They can't.
What do they know?

Of course Russian trolls would know all about that pee tape. But would Putin be pleased with you reminding us Americans about it?

I’m not going to Hell. I would like it however if I saved you from your eternal fate. Not I but Christ.

They are cast in to Hell. Only if you meet God Half Way through accepting Christ will God transform your souls on Judgment Day purify it and allow you in to heaven and his Kingdom on Earth under The Rule of Christ.

You are a lost soul with a lying tongue and lying heart. You cannot enter heaven and will go to Hell forever.

By "harr" ing goD on a daily basis.
Son, it it does turn out to be true that heaven and hell and goD and the deviL are all real, I think I'm pretty safe.

You're not going to either one.

They aren't real.

Oh. See it’s not my job to convince you of anything.

If you know about salvation and reject it, my statements will be used against you on Judgment Day, because you needed not my warnings.

If Hell thou will follow then thou wilt be lead to Hell.

You lie to even yourself which is The Mark of a Condemned Man.

Your hardened heart will drag you to The Bottomless Pit of Hell like an anchor around your neck!
Yeah.... Nope.

Hell is in your imagination son, and your religion is nothing more than a way to control.you.

Eternal torment, darkness, smoke, fire weeping and gnashing of teeth await thy lost and wicked soul.

But the worst part about being condemned to Hell is that on that day you finally acknowledge that there is a God on and then being judged unworthy, turned away and being forever separated from Him and cast in to Hell forever.

You're not going to either one.

They aren't real.

Last edited:

But you will

When did Hillary pay Russians? When did she have any contact with Russians? Trump invites Russians into the White House to dig up dirt on the Bidens.

I don’t have lie about it. You’re doing it for me. Nobody paid $13 million for the Dossier. That’s a total lie, as are most things you post.

The Inside Story of Christopher Steele’s Trump Dossier

You are either the dumbest, most easily deceived person in the world or you’re a Russian troll. My money is on the latter.

Your dishonest attacks on other posters using biblical references and quotes are a joke. You violate God’s laws of bearing false witness and blaspheme Him with your idolatry of Trump.

You can try to talk your way out of Hell with your fake pee pee tape story and see how well that goes over.

They can't.
What do they know?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

They can't.
What do they know?

I would think that the Devil (or the Super Devil) would like a good pee-pee tape show.

If there is no pee tape, why was the Trump campaign so desperate to get their hands on it?

If you know about salvation and reject it, my statements will be used against you on Judgment Day, because you needed not my warnings.

Yeah.... Nope.

I know it's not real kiddo. If it was real, hate-filled scumbags like you would be the first to deny it.

Seriously, if you were really concerned about the teachings of Jesus you wouldn't talk the way you do or post the hate that you post.

You're about as far from a Christian as I can imagine, and if will this is real you're the one doing the devil's works and going straight to Hell, not me.

Burn Baby Burn

But you will

I don’t have lie about it. You’re doing it for me. Nobody paid $13 million for the Dossier. That’s a total lie, as are most things you post.

The Inside Story of Christopher Steele’s Trump Dossier

You are either the dumbest, most easily deceived person in the world or you’re a Russian troll. My money is on the latter.

Your dishonest attacks on other posters using biblical references and quotes are a joke. You violate God’s laws of bearing false witness and blaspheme Him with your idolatry of Trump.

I’m not here to save you but to condemn you to Hell by your own words.

If you reject God’s salvation and refuse
To walk in truth then nothing I say will help and will be only added to your record to condemn you.

I know it's not real kiddo. If it was real, hate-filled scumbags like you would be the first to deny it.

Seriously, if you were really concerned about the teachings of Jesus you wouldn't talk the way you do or post the hate that you post.

You're about as far from a Christian as I can imagine, and if will this is real you're the one doing the devil's works and going straight to Hell, not me.

At The Second Coming it is Jesus who slaughters millions of The AntiChrist soldiers in Bosra and Armageddon and then sends people to Hell on Judgment day.

God’s wrath is nothing compared to mine and you’ll be at the wrong end of it. You’ll be burnt forever in the eternal Furnace of Hell.

Last edited:

To walk in truth then nothing I say will help and will be only added to your record to condemn you.

Liars don’t go to heaven Tree. And you do nothing but lie. I think the lies about God amount to blasphemy.

Trump is a liar, an adulterer, and he cheated people in business. He stole money from wounded veterans. The courts made him pay it back just the other week.

And yet you voted for this sinner. And when he stole children from their parents, and they died in his custody, you cheered him.

And then you have the unmitigated gall to pass judgement on others. Judge not lest you be judged.

Jesus said to love one another. Unless you do you’re doomed. Time to get started.

Your words condemn you, not me, Stumpy. You fake Christians are all.cutting your own throats if your fantasy is actually real.

At The Second Coming it is Jesus who slaughters millions of The AntiChrist soldiers in Bosra and Armageddon and then sends people to Hell on Judgment day.

God’s wrath is nothing compared to mine and you’ll be at the wrong end of it. You’ll be burnt forever in the eternal Furnace of Hell.

"Jesus slaughters"?

Did you miss that whole new testament thing?

Liars don’t go to heaven Tree. And you do nothing but lie. I think the lies about God amount to blasphemy.

Trump is a liar, an adulterer, and he cheated people in business. He stole money from wounded veterans. The courts made him pay it back just the other week.

And yet you voted for this sinner. And when he stole children from their parents, and they died in his custody, you cheered him.

And then you have the unmitigated gall to pass judgement on others. Judge not lest you be judged.

Jesus said to love one another. Unless you do you’re doomed. Time to get started.
He's doomed.

Forum List

Back