Nunes - Come on down !

How will you escape The Flames of Hell?

Liars and Slanderers cannot go to Heaven.

What’s your angle to avoid Hell?

Just remember kids people like Creepitus end up in Hell with the rest of the liars, thieves, for icators, gossips, Adulterers and those who Harr God.

Tell me Creepitus how are you to escape Hell?
It’s Trump that’s Peed on you. He’s been peeing on your Lying, Slandering, False Accusing Wicked Soul for 4 years and still can’t put out the flames of Hell.

I suggest you invest in asbestos underwear.

Wow have you got that backwards.

Denial is kinda your thing, huh.
The one where Trump peed on you?
You have it upside down again.
They peed on his room darlin.
Same as stormy smacking him with a Copy of time.
Shame he can't get it up anymore
Careful, stumpy is sensitive about the whole "an'tcay etitgay upay" thing.
By "harr" ing goD on a daily basis.

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

Can you describe one think that's fake about it, I didn't think so.
They can't.
Can't believe these mi6 guys.
What do they know?

Well true, no one can refute the steele dossier.
Well Penny, if that is your standard. .. .

No one can refute that the Clintons did assassinate all these folks. . . so, I guess it's gotta be true? :71:

bodycount.jpg

Just remember kids people like Creepitus end up in Hell with the rest of the liars, thieves, for icators, gossips, Adulterers and those who Harr God.

It’s Trump that’s Peed on you. He’s been peeing on your Lying, Slandering, False Accusing Wicked Soul for 4 years and still can’t put out the flames of Hell.

You have it upside down again.
They peed on his room darlin.
Same as stormy smacking him with a Copy of time.
Shame he can't get it up anymore
Son, it it does turn out to be true that heaven and hell and goD and the deviL are all real, I think I'm pretty safe.

It's not like I'm some bloody lying tRumpling after all.

No you aren’t safe. Liars and unrepentant sinners cannot winter heaven.

They are cast in to Hell. Only if you meet God Half Way through accepting Christ will God transform your souls on Judgment Day purify it and allow you in to heaven and his Kingdom on Earth under The Rule of Christ.

You are a lost soul with a lying tongue and lying heart. You cannot enter heaven and will go to Hell forever.

Son, it it does turn out to be true that heaven and hell and goD and the deviL are all real, I think I'm pretty safe.

After they are done investigating Joe and Hunter Biden for Extortion & Bribery Trump can pee on your parade some more.

LOL...
I guess we'll see since there allegedly was help from Ukrainian security services.

Trump could have had Barr working on this for quite a while now. The fact that he hasn't tells you everything you need to know about the veracity of the "Biden corruption" narrative.

So much evidence.
These people will forever regret their association with trump.

They are cast in to Hell. Only if you meet God Half Way through accepting Christ will God transform your souls on Judgment Day purify it and allow you in to heaven and his Kingdom on Earth under The Rule of Christ.

You are a lost soul with a lying tongue and lying heart. You cannot enter heaven and will go to Hell forever.

Nope. As previously noted, I'm no lying tRumpling.

You lie to even yourself which is The Mark of a Condemned Man.

Your hardened heart will drag you to The Bottomless Pit of Hell like an anchor around your neck!

Your hardened heart will drag you to The Bottomless Pit of Hell like an anchor around your neck!

Yeah.... Nope.

Barking up the wrong tree there Stumpy.

So what? Oppo research. No worse than Hillary paying Russians for the fake Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier has not been proven to be untrue. I think its true, and even the Golden Showers part.

They can't.
What do they know?

No one can refute that the Clintons did assassinate all these folks. . . so, I guess it's gotta be true? :71:

Wow, that's a big steamy pile of nothing. Some of these people stretch back 40 years. And to think, the Clintons haven't even been mentioned as being questioned seriously about the deaths of any one of these people. You would think law enforcement would come up with at least one scrap of evidence that tied the evil Clintons to these nefarious doings. 30 plus years of investigations and....nothing? (crickets chirping).

Oh wait, that's because the accusations are being made by right wing nutters. I forgot.
Oh and...large portions of the Steele Dossier has been authenticated. And yes, I believe Trump had Russian hookers pee on the bed Obama slept in....Putin's gotta have that video in one of his safes.

You are a condemned man in denial.

Hell is a real place and there is a Judgment Day.

Yeah.... Nope.

Yeah.... Nope.

Hell is in your imagination son, and your religion is nothing more than a way to control.you.

So you and Creepitus can go to Hell together then. It’s ungodly and wicked to promote lies like you do.

They can't.
What do they know?

Wow, that's a big steamy pile of nothing. Some of these people stretch back 40 years. And to think, the Clintons haven't even been mentioned as being questioned seriously about the deaths of any one of these people. You would think law enforcement would come up with at least one scrap of evidence that tied the evil Clintons to these nefarious doings. 30 plus years of investigations and....nothing? (crickets chirping).

Oh wait, that's because the accusations are being made by right wing nutters. I forgot.
Oh and...large portions of the Steele Dossier has been authenticated. And yes, I believe Trump had Russian hookers pee on the bed Obama slept in....Putin's gotta have that video in one of his safes.

It’s not religion it’s salvation and freedom.

You are the one bound by chains of sin and condemned to Hell, not I.

Yeah.... Nope.

Hell is in your imagination son, and your religion is nothing more than a way to control.you.

So much evidence.
These people will forever regret their association with trump.

I'm sure Devin Nunes is regretting it heavily. He makes a midnight run to the White House to give them a heads up about the Russia investigation hoping to curry favor and so begins the long downward slide. I'll give him credit, he's trying to be a loyal lap dog to Trump but he doesn't quite get the fact that anyone who comes into Trump's orbit ends up destroyed. Now Parnas is implicating him in the whole Ukraine debacle. Doesn't look good for him. He be best served by resigning and going back to California to be with his cow.
But it looks like the cow has more integrity than Devin Nunes.

You call everyone a liar but yourself. I hope you like it in hell.

Forum List

Back