Numerous Times When Armed Civilians Have Stopped Bad Guys and Saved Lives

So why do you want them supplied with guns with kids around?
who is supplying teachers with guns troll?
That idiot Drumpf is all for supplying teachers with guns monkey.

Why do you LIE when the truth would serve you better? Your credibility just went out the window with that post.

Why cant you read when I clearly posted what Drumpf said? I would say your credibility just left but you didnt have any in the first place.
Because you keep lying.
Show me where I lied monkey. I said Drumpf was all for supplying the teachers with guns. Do you want me to quote my own statement? :rolleyes:

In all their irrational railing against the commonsense idea of arming some teachers, liberals ignore the fact that there have been numerous times when armed citizens have intervened to stop bad guys and save lives. They also ignore the fact that would-be shooters naturally avoid facilities where they know that some of the people inside are armed.

11 times a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy, saving lives - Photos - Washington Times

Texas church shooting not the first time a good guy with gun takes down mass shooter

To Stop Mass School Shootings, Fight Fire With Fire By Arming Teachers

20 Times Bad Guys Were Stopped by Armed Citizens in 2016 | Breitbart

A few excerpts from these articles:

The armed civilian who used his assault rifle to stop Sunday’s mass murder of 26 Texas churchgoers has been hailed, rightly, as a hero, but Stephen Willeford is hardly unique. A number of armed American citizens have also used their firearms to stop or limit mass killings.

In 2007, former cop and volunteer security worker, Jeanne Assam, saved the day at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Thousands of people were exiting from Sunday mass that day as the shooter opened fire. However, Assam ran toward the line of fire, killing the shooter and saving countless lives.

Alton Nolen of Moore, Okla., was charged with first-degree murder in the gruesome beheading of a Vaughan Foods worker. His rampage was halted by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff’s deputy and the company’s chief operating officer, who used his personal firearm to wound Nolen.

On March 12, a concealed carry permit holder shot and killed a man who was allegedly swinging a hatchet at customers and a store clerk in a Seattle-area 7-Eleven. According to Q13 Fox, the “store clerk says the masked man entered the store and immediately started swinging a hatchet toward a customer — then he turned his sights on the clerk.” The clerk was struck in the stomach and suffered “minor injuries” before the attack was stopped by an armed customer who shot the suspect. The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

On April 28, an 80-year-old woman shot and killed a man who allegedly stabbed her husband and invaded their home. The incident occurred in Sultan, Washington, around 8:30 pm. The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office told Fox 8 that the 25-year-old intruder entered the home and stabbed the husband “multiple times in the abdomen.” The wife shot the intruder, who died on scene. The husband was in stable condition.
You seem to ignore the fact that the vast majority of teachers think its a colossally retarded idea to arm teachers.

Those who can do, those who can't teach. The vast majority of teachers are pantie waste regressives.

There are select teachers that are former military, law enforcement and well trained gun enthusiast who shoot competitively that could protect the schools. No one wants ignorant regressives armed in any situation.

Bullshit. Teachers should teach and guards should guard. Its not 2 duties that should be combined. They both require dedication and focus.

Teachers gave their lives protecting students, the guard in this situation did nothing. I'll take armed teachers over a guard like that any day. Remember, police are only minutes away when seconds count and they always have plenty of chalk and crime scene tape.

Why do you LIE when the truth would serve you better? Your credibility just went out the window with that post.

Why cant you read when I clearly posted what Drumpf said? I would say your credibility just left but you didnt have any in the first place.
Because you keep lying.
Show me where I lied monkey. I said Drumpf was all for supplying the teachers with guns. Do you want me to quote my own statement? :rolleyes:
Yeah, you go ahead and re-quote your lies. Classic regressive wanting a "show me". I already showed you and you still lie.

Because you keep lying.
Yeah, you go ahead and re-quote your lies. Classic regressive wanting a "show me". I already showed you and you still lie.
You didnt show me anything monkey. You made a claim you cant prove. :rolleyes:

In all their irrational railing against the commonsense idea of arming some teachers, liberals ignore the fact that there have been numerous times when armed citizens have intervened to stop bad guys and save lives. They also ignore the fact that would-be shooters naturally avoid facilities where they know that some of the people inside are armed.

11 times a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy, saving lives - Photos - Washington Times

Texas church shooting not the first time a good guy with gun takes down mass shooter

To Stop Mass School Shootings, Fight Fire With Fire By Arming Teachers

20 Times Bad Guys Were Stopped by Armed Citizens in 2016 | Breitbart

A few excerpts from these articles:

The armed civilian who used his assault rifle to stop Sunday’s mass murder of 26 Texas churchgoers has been hailed, rightly, as a hero, but Stephen Willeford is hardly unique. A number of armed American citizens have also used their firearms to stop or limit mass killings.

In 2007, former cop and volunteer security worker, Jeanne Assam, saved the day at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Thousands of people were exiting from Sunday mass that day as the shooter opened fire. However, Assam ran toward the line of fire, killing the shooter and saving countless lives.

Alton Nolen of Moore, Okla., was charged with first-degree murder in the gruesome beheading of a Vaughan Foods worker. His rampage was halted by Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff’s deputy and the company’s chief operating officer, who used his personal firearm to wound Nolen.

On March 12, a concealed carry permit holder shot and killed a man who was allegedly swinging a hatchet at customers and a store clerk in a Seattle-area 7-Eleven. According to Q13 Fox, the “store clerk says the masked man entered the store and immediately started swinging a hatchet toward a customer — then he turned his sights on the clerk.” The clerk was struck in the stomach and suffered “minor injuries” before the attack was stopped by an armed customer who shot the suspect. The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene.

On April 28, an 80-year-old woman shot and killed a man who allegedly stabbed her husband and invaded their home. The incident occurred in Sultan, Washington, around 8:30 pm. The Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office told Fox 8 that the 25-year-old intruder entered the home and stabbed the husband “multiple times in the abdomen.” The wife shot the intruder, who died on scene. The husband was in stable condition.
You seem to ignore the fact that the vast majority of teachers think its a colossally retarded idea to arm teachers.

Those who can do, those who can't teach. The vast majority of teachers are pantie waste regressives.

There are select teachers that are former military, law enforcement and well trained gun enthusiast who shoot competitively that could protect the schools. No one wants ignorant regressives armed in any situation.

Bullshit. Teachers should teach and guards should guard. Its not 2 duties that should be combined. They both require dedication and focus.
Perhaps you were absent the day the teacher was teaching how criminals don't obey the law? Perhaps you can't understand that when when an armed intruder comes to kill you and you can't shoot back usually you die. Perhaps that's ok with you.

Teachers gave their lives protecting students, the guard in this situation did nothing. I'll take armed teachers over a guard like that any day. Remember, police are only minutes away when seconds count and they always have plenty of chalk and crime scene tape.

Yeah armed teachers and kids. What could possibly go wrong with that mix?

Perhaps you were absent the day the teacher was teaching how criminals don't obey the law? Perhaps you can't understand that when when an armed intruder comes to kill you and you can't shoot back usually you die. Perhaps that's ok with you.
Armed guards can shoot back more easily since they arent distracted by teaching kids you moron.

Because you keep lying.
You're right, nothing can be proven to liars with an agenda. As has been seen countless times, it's a regressive practice that you all do. Keep lying a denying while kids are crying and dying.

Armed guards can shoot back more easily since they arent distracted by teaching kids you moron.
So can teachers trapped in a room with a remorseless killer, when the guards are outside cowering in fear. Why do want them to die?

Last edited:

I can read, I can also recognize a liar.

"That idiot Drumpf is all for supplying teachers with guns monkey."

Those are your words not Trumps.

They would live, and to your kind that's wrong.

Because you keep lying.
You're right, nothing can be proven to liars with an agenda. As has been seen countless times, it's a regressive practice that you all do. Keep lying a denying while kids are crying and dying.
You cant prove anything because the proof isnt there. If it was there all you have to do is quote it. Why are you stalling? :rolleyes:

"That idiot Drumpf is all for supplying teachers with guns monkey."

Obviously you cant read and yes you do recognize you are a liar. Show me which words you are claiming not to be Drumpfs?

Ever notice how these scumbags almost always bring out the old "you can't read" argument, when anyone with two brain cells can see that to reply to their post you have to be able to read it. Classic! And he's done it twice to you! What a troll.

So can teachers tripped in a room with a remorseless killer, when the guards are outside cowering in fear. Why do want them to die?
What makes you think teachers are being tripped in a room and why do you the guards would be cowering in fear?

Ever notice how these scumbags almost always bring out the old "you can't read" argument, when anyone with two brain cells can see that to reply to their post you have to be able to read it. Classic! And he's done it twice to you! What a troll.
So quote my reply so we can all see. Why are you still stalling? :rolleyes:

Because you keep lying.
You cant prove anything because the proof isnt there. If it was there all you have to do is quote it. Why are you stalling? :rolleyes:
Keep spinning and lying. You will never accept proof. All you want me to do is supply you with proof that you will simply lie about and deny. It's a proven tactic that all you lairs do daily here and all over the world.

In fact here is a proven list of what you do:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can't read.

Run along child you're too stupid to waste my time on, get a fucking adult to explain it to ya.

Forum List

Back