Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

So, if I understand this correctly, please correct me if I am wrong, two people apply for a job, one is black the other white, both possess the same job skills, no criminal records, same work history, the same age, both pass a mandatory UA, and the employer hires the white guy because he is a racist. Or is it that one person regardless of color had a more favorable attribute, interviewed better, or skill set, and someone feels entitled because of the color of their skin and contends the employer as a racist in retaliation?

Blacks are just as 'racist' and probably more than anybody else, as their hiring practices prove, if we are to use this measure.

But go to a Chinese restaurant and tell me how many white people you find working there.

Just because people practice racial affinity does not mean they are racist, unless one wants to argue that the election results for Obama proves that 95% of blacks are racist.

no because 90 percent blacks vote democrat but thanks for playing.

oh yeah, you won, declare the game over.

lol

white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.]

It's because of AA that no one will hire them. Everyone knows that the black got special treatment in college because of his race and is not really qualified.

Forum List

Back