Numbers prove racist whites don't hire qualified blacks

Like older workers, employers are probably afraid of interviewing them for fear of being slapped with a discrimination lawsuit if they are not hired.

What numbers, how do you define qualifed, skin color is not one of the criterial. More to the point have you ever been responsible for hiring anyone, it is a tough decision. A lot of applicants are fuinctionaly illerate, don't know how to dress for an interview and can't speak good gramatically correct English. How how do you hire, It is not a color issue unless you make it one.

I saw an interesting study not long ago about now the name you give your kid affects their chances of employment.

Ultra-cultural names like Imani, and the multiple variants of the same name, result in lower upward mobility. They have also found that the name Brittany pretty much guarantees a white trash life nowadays. :lol:

But I also believe that people like to hire other people who look like them and talk like them. A white person is going to hire a white person. But if Biff Lodgemaster tried to get a job in Harlem, I would bet that DeShawn Brown would get that job before him, even if he was less qualified than Biff.

Unfortunately, Darnell's job above 110th street does not pay as well as Tad's job in Manhatten.

Last edited:
white kids who have graduated from high school have better unemployment rate than black college grads

soooooooo sad

This is the result of affirmative action. A black person is automatically assumed to be less qualified and graduated as a result of affirmative action instead of ability. The same way obama got to be president.

This is the result of affirmative action. A black person is automatically assumed to be less qualified and graduated as a result of affirmative action instead of ability. The same way obama got to be president.

you need to go look up AA

This is the result of affirmative action. A black person is automatically assumed to be less qualified and graduated as a result of affirmative action instead of ability.

I have never heard any employer ever make that argument.

white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.

Black college grad unemployment rates double White counterparts

LOL, a college degree doesn't equate to qualified!!! A college degree used to be all what was needed to land a job. That isn't the case anymore. Experience is king. Best thing about America is hardwork is what gets you places, not the color of ones skin. However who you know is still very important!

white people are ridiculous. These numbers are absurd. No wonder AA is needed. White people don't even hire the best person for the job. lol what a joke they are.

I'm guessing you never bought into MLK's idea of judging someone by their character and not the color of their skin. Setting aside your over-the-top and ridicuosuly broad bush conclusion that all white people are "ridiculous" and a "joke", I actually looked at your link.

The article was compiled from the Economic Policy Institution, who, according to their own website, was set up:

...to broaden discussions about economic policy to include the needs of low- and middle-income workers. EPI believes every working person deserves a good job with fair pay, affordable health care, and retirement security.

There's biased reporting and then there's blatant propaganda. But then, you're not really interested in hearing both sides of the story, are you?

Black college grad unemployment rates double White counterparts

LOL, a college degree doesn't equate to qualified!!! A college degree used to be all what was needed to land a job. That isn't the case anymore. Experience is king. Best thing about America is hardwork is what gets you places, not the color of ones skin. However who you know is still very important!

similar studies have also been done for recent college grads that are 25 and under buddy lol
where all their experience is limited. Just face the facts that a huge number of whites in America are racist. the numbers and studies dont lie.

you need to go look up AA

End affirmative action which exploits and mocks the dignity of minorities.

without AA 90 percent of blacks would be homeless because of racist whites hiring policies

Forum List

Back