Number one?

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
The US used to be #1 in lot of things. Now the only things I can think of are war related and prison related.

I suppose we are still #1 in the sheer size of our economy, but that's not the greatest considering where all the money is.

How about it? Are we still #1 at anything that is worth being #1?

The US used to be #1 in lot of things. Now the only things I can think of are war related and prison related.

I suppose we are still #1 in the sheer size of our economy, but that's not the greatest considering where all the money is.

Don't be so defiant,
we have Kobe Bryant!

The only area where I care about seeing us at or near the top would be contentment of the people.
That's how we got into the mess we're in! And a lot of that, is a result of the "box" in the corner.

When the citizen's of this country get pissed off enough to voice their non-violent dissent of the status quo, good things can happen:
  • The revolutionary war
  • Emancipation proclemation
  • Women's right to vote
  • Civil Rights Act
  • Ending the Vietnam War
  • Sam Kinnison
But all those things couldn't happen in today's America, because we are also #1 in the world in "Narcissism".

Think we're #1? Just wait until the EU falls...house of cards...

Forum List

Back