Number one in the world in executions per capita:

You whine too much. Iran ranked number two behind China and number one per capita last year for highest per capita number of executions in 2013.

All your braying like a donkey change that simple fact. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig, PIG.

Now fuck off, whiner.

Yes, Iran has a terrible record.

This does not explain why you refuse to say a word against China, that has a far worse record. Or against Viet Nam or Thailand, that also have appalling records. Or against the US, that has a fairly poor record itself.

Eh fuck off, whiner, asked and answered before. Why do you hate the US so much?

Yes, Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are all Muslim countries that have the death penalty.

And yet China executed more than all of them combined, and apparently that is ok....?

Are you trying to impress a 6 year old with your juvenile trolling? In a real forum, you'd already have been removed from the thread for trolling, since the OP discusses PER CAPITA.

Rhodes-

Why are China and the US not "the topic of discussion" when they commit the same human rights abuses that Iran commits?

If the death penalty is wrong - why not condemn ALL countries who do it?
This is not a thread debating "whether capital punishment is right", moron.

This thread is about an alarming rise in executions in Iran, most of them political prisoners or for "insulting Islam".

Sheeeesh, the guy is mentally ill. Ha ha ha.

HG - No, the US is not close to top of the list - but it is the only developed country on the list, from memory.

China has the world's largest economy now, and is very developed. Why are you trying so hard to apologize for the iranian filth? On their payroll, perhaps?
Maybe Saigooon is a paid Iranian propagandist. Who knows.

Rhodes- Why are China and the US not "the topic of discussion" when they commit the same human rights abuses that Iran commits? If the death penalty is wrong - why not condemn ALL countries who do it?

#1 - The OP is about the #1 death penalty applicator, not the #3 and #97...you want to talk about other countries that use the DP, start another thread.

#2 - you are an obvious troll, who is trying to derail the thread - a problem tolerated here for far too long - and have no interest in an intelligent discussion. Surprised I didn't put you on ignore a while ago...

HG -

No, the US is not close to top of the list - but it is the only developed country on the list, from memory.

That alone means it is something that might be discussed.

But also - can an American really attack a country for using the death penalty, when America uses the death penalty as well?

It can criticize a country who executes thousands of its own citizens without even the semblance of a fair trial.

Rhodes- Why are China and the US not "the topic of discussion" when they commit the same human rights abuses that Iran commits? If the death penalty is wrong - why not condemn ALL countries who do it?

#1 - The OP is about the #1 death penalty applicator, not the #3 and #97...you want to talk about other countries that use the DP, start another thread.

#2 - you are an obvious troll, who is trying to derail the thread - a problem tolerated here for far too long - and have no interest in an intelligent discussion. Surprised I didn't put you on ignore a while ago...

He needs to be reminded to take his meds I think.

I wonder where Saigoooon ran off to? Probably being spanked by his Islamist handlers for doing such a horrible job in this thread.

I hope they don't fire him. Where will we go for laughs?

Executions in North Korea: 70. Only an idiot communist on the faculty of Dumbass State University could believe that. How about those two million kids they let starve to death? They let their toddlers starve to death so they could build a bomb. How about the thousands they let starve to death or that they beat to death in slave labor camps? The actual annual death tally because of democide (murder by government) in North Korea, probably numbers in the tens of thousands per year, maybe much higher. Photo: satellite image of North Korea at night. They're the most insular country on earth. They hate everybody. They've got the Bomb but they don't have electricity.

northkorea-at-night.jpg

Rhodes-

Why are China and the US not "the topic of discussion" when they commit the same human rights abuses that Iran commits?

If the death penalty is wrong - why not condemn ALL countries who do it?

US commits the same human rights abuses as Iran and China?!

You're off your fucking rocker, you anti American piece of shit. Come back after you've had a complete mental checkup, and taken the necessary meds.

There are two things that absolutely amaze me about threads like this:

1) How difficult it is for people to tell the truth

If the death penalty is wrong in Iran, then its probably also wrong in Thailand, Viet Nam and China, no? Of course it is, but on this thread we see a half dozen posters who simply cannot say it. They know it is hypocrisy, but better to be hypocritical than honest, apparently.

2) The insecurity

Ever noticed that some posters descend into posting waves of abuse as soon as they are challenged? Ever noticed that smarter people don't often need to do that? Some posters might as well have an avatar that reads 'I am very fragile, please be kind to me'.

Breathtaking.

There are two things that absolutely amaze me about threads like this:

1) How difficult it is for people to tell the truth

If the death penalty is wrong in Iran, then its probably also wrong in Thailand, Viet Nam and China, no? Of course it is, but on this thread we see a half dozen posters who simply cannot say it. They know it is hypocrisy, but better to be hypocritical than honest, apparently.

2) The insecurity

Ever noticed that some posters descend into posting waves of abuse as soon as they are challenged? Ever noticed that smarter people don't often need to do that? Some posters might as well have an avatar that reads 'I am very fragile, please be kind to me'.

Breathtaking.

Hey asshole, did you read the chart I posted, it shows Iran is number 2 in "known" executions right after China, as of last year. And number one per capita in the world. Indisputable facts, that seem to bother you.

Thailand and Vietnam are not even in the picture. And last I checked, Thailand and Vietnam do not execute political prisoners. US doesn't even count, you anti American POS, because this is not a thread about the morality of capital punishment. Countries have a right to exercise it.

You got a problem with Thailand or Vietnam? Go post something on the appropriate forum about it.

Now,for the twentieth time, stop your bitching, moaning, and whining, and FUCK THE HELL OFF!

Last edited:
There are two things that absolutely amaze me about threads like this: 1) How difficult it is for people to tell the truth

The way a trolling piece of shit like you has spent 6 pages trying to subvert the OP into what you want, instead of addressing it as it was posted? One has to be a seriously unintelligent asshole to try and derail a thread, and then turn around and complain that people are not posting to YOUR liking.

If the death penalty is wrong in Iran, then its probably also wrong in Thailand, Viet Nam and China, no?

You sound like you have a mental illness. That is NOT the point of this thread, idiot. The focus is on the #1 applicator of the death penalty, NOT whether it is an acceptable means of punishment. Unintelligent people get frustrated when they cannot get other people to do what they want them to, can't figure out why they won't, and spend their lives in that frustrated state. You fit that role perfectly.

2) The insecurity Ever noticed that some posters descend into posting waves of abuse

A normal forum would have removed you from this thread on the first page, after you resisted efforts to help you get back on topic. After spending 6 pages of trolling like the worthless piece of shit that you are, you now come complaining that people didn't treat you nicely? Fuck off, moron.

There are two things that absolutely amaze me about threads like this: 1) How difficult it is for people to tell the truth

The way a trolling piece of shit like you has spent 6 pages trying to subvert the OP into what you want, instead of addressing it as it was posted? One has to be a seriously unintelligent asshole to try and derail a thread, and then turn around and complain that people are not posting to YOUR liking.

If the death penalty is wrong in Iran, then its probably also wrong in Thailand, Viet Nam and China, no?

You sound like you have a mental illness. That is NOT the point of this thread, idiot. The focus is on the #1 applicator of the death penalty, NOT whether it is an acceptable means of punishment. Unintelligent people get frustrated when they cannot get other people to do what they want them to, can't figure out why they won't, and spend their lives in that frustrated state. You fit that role perfectly.

2) The insecurity Ever noticed that some posters descend into posting waves of abuse

A normal forum would have removed you from this thread on the first page, after you resisted efforts to help you get back on topic. After spending 6 pages of trolling like the worthless piece of shit that you are, you now come complaining that people didn't treat you nicely? Fuck off, moron.

Yup, that Saigooon is as slimy as they get. Like a broken record it repeats false and irrelevant bullshit then whines why nobody cares about his garbage.

Definitely mentally ill.

Forum List

Back