Number of victims of race-based hate crime in the United States in 2017, by race

Number of victims of race-based hate crime in the United States in 2017, by race

Last year, there were 2,458 hate crimes against blacks in the United States. No other race was even close.

Number of racial hate crime victims in the U.S. in 2017, by race | Statistic

Topic: Hate crime in the United States
That's good news. How many were there against whites the libtard scum refused to classify as a hate crime? How many FAKE black staged hate crimes have there been? You people got 0 credibility. All you ever post here is race bating bullshit.

Last edited:
Black on Black and Hispanic on Hispanic crime should be the focus.....but thinking is not what libs do very well....

That can’t be correct – the kids on the right keep telling us they’re the victims of racism and hate crimes.

Indeed, one of our very own USMB rightwing nitwits is currently warning everyone about a “black jackass thug” who attacked a white woman.

Last year, there were 2,458 hate crimes against blacks in the United States. No other race was even close.

That's good news. How many were there against white the libtard scum refused to classify as a hate crime? How many FAKE black staged hate crimes have there been? You people got 0 credibility. All you ever post here is race bating bullshit.

To your first question, NONE. To your second question NONE.

Like I give a fuck what you think. This is the race and racism section bitch. So we are going to talk about whites since they are a race you are evidence of white racism. You don't like it, post elsewhere.

Black on Black and Hispanic on Hispanic crime should be the focus.....but thinking is not what libs do very well....

White on white crime should be the focus since there is more of it.

White on white crime should be the focus since there is more of it
Sure okay...fine with me....but the rate of Black on Black and Hispanic on Hispanic crime is higher....but we can start wherever you want because its all bad...right?...

Sure okay...fine with me....but the rate of Black on Black and Hispanic on Hispanic crime is higher....but we can start wherever you want because its all bad...right?...

Nope, whites commit the most crimes. That's where we start.

Blacks are a protected species. Those laws only exist to "protect" blacks.

Seek medical help. Because thats crazy talk.
The FACT is, they RARELY (extremely rarely) prosecute black criminals on hate crime charges. They just don't.

The ONLY real comparison is in the number of rapes and murders by one race against another.

Blacks are a protected species. Those laws only exist to "protect" blacks.

Seek medical help. Because thats crazy talk.
The FACT is, they RARELY (extremely rarely) prosecute black criminals on hate crime charges. They just don't.

The ONLY real comparison is in the number of rapes and murders by one race against another.

The fact is, you just posed some bullshit. The FBI doesn't agree with what you consider real.

Gang rape of 13 year old white girl by 5 black yutes/thugs

Ringleader in gang rape of 13-year-old girl sentenced 16 years to life

Show me any recent case you have
rapists.jpg

Nope, whites commit the most crimes. That's where we start.
Not the violent crimes, plus there are more whites, so you would think they would not only commit more crimes, but more violent crimes, but they don't

Sadly, IM2, as well as untold numbers of my apparent emotionally troubled fellow citizens REFUSE to acknowledge HATE crimes committed DAILY against our successful, responsible black or American neighbors of African descent.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg
Just as sad is the FACT many USMB members, as well as untold numbers of apparent apathetic or emotionally troubled citizens of all backgrounds REFUSE to acknowledge a Culture of SYSTEMIC CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSE responsible for inspiring the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur to create his much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. An Child Abuse awareness concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Peace.

Sadly, IM2, as well as untold numbers of my apparent emotionally troubled fellow citizens REFUSE to acknowledge HATE crimes committed DAILY against our successful, responsible black or American neighbors of African descent.

Just as sad is the FACT many USMB members, as well as untold numbers of apparent apathetic or emotionally troubled citizens of all backgrounds REFUSE to acknowledge a Culture of SYSTEMIC CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSE responsible for inspiring the late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur to create his much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept. An Child Abuse awareness concept applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

Sadly you exist and talk stupid every day.

Forum List

Back