number of the beast: Pope pledges $500,000 to 75,000 migrants thats $6.66

Number of the Beast: Pope Pledges $500,000 to 75,000 Migrants – That’s $6.66 Per Migrant!
Over the weekend the Vatican announced it would donate $500,000 to migrants traveling to Mexico to reach the US.
LOL what are the chances of this taking placing....

$6.66. That's a lot in Mexico. For that much money, you can buy yourself a cheap whore, get a room for the night and a bottle of Tequila!
You would know, huh?

I have never been in Mexico, I have never "bought a whore" ---I have stayed in some cheap hotels (well---once) and had a taste of
tequila ONCE at a confirmation party ------I did know a few kids----
long ago who attended medical school in Mexico----I knew some Mexican doctors, -----and have some Mexican neighbors----
Number of the Beast: Pope Pledges $500,000 to 75,000 Migrants – That’s $6.66 Per Migrant!
Over the weekend the Vatican announced it would donate $500,000 to migrants traveling to Mexico to reach the US.

LOL what are the chances of this taking placing....

And you wonder why everyone constantly rips on your stupid ass
<<<< a bit mean spirited------for a kinda interesting
coincidence
I think I was commenting to toob, Rosie. Is he your sock?

F-Off, OL, I'm nobody's sock.
Take it easy, toob. Have a shot of tequila.

Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help migrant communities in Mexico, providing food, shelter and other basic necessities, reports ABC News.

The big picture: The donation will be distributed among 27 Mexico-based projects associated with 16 Mexican diocese and congregations, aiming to help 75,000 migrants, according to a release from the organization that gives people the opportunity donate to the Catholic Church, and where the donations are managed.
Pope Francis donates $500,000 to migrants in Mexico
Mexico

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Now don't you and info wars look so ignorant.

What the hell are Evangelicals giving, the beast is the Evangelicals not the RCC.

What the hell? He could get that amount out of petty cash.

The Catholic church is the wealthiest entity on the planet and that's the best they can do?

And I was shocked that the vatican didn't come forward after Notre Dame was damaged so horribly.

A while back, I read that the pope started setting up showers and barbers for the homeless outside the vatican, ONE DAY A MONTH.

To be fair, hiding pedophiles takes up a lot of time and money.

All those pedophiles cases are from the 1900's. And to be fair, a lot of them are probably false.--------------------------------------
The Catholic Church is the

The Church operates more than 140,000 schools, 10,000 orphanages, 5,000 hospitals and some 16,000 other health clinics. Caritas, the umbrella organisation for Catholic aid agencies, estimates that spending by its affiliates totals between £2 billion and £4 billion, making it one of the biggest aid agencies in the world.

Even these numbers only tell half the tale. Caritas does not include development spending by a host of religious orders and other Catholic charities, while most of the 200,000 Catholic parishes around the world operate their own small-scale charitable projects which are never picked up in official figures. Establishing like-for-like comparisons is hard, but there can be little doubt that in pretty much every field of social action, from education to health to social care, the Church is the largest and most significant non-state organisation in the world.
The world’s biggest charity | Catholic Herald

and

Catholic Church and health care - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care

The Roman Catholic Church is the largest non-government provider of health care services in the world. It has around 18,000 clinics, 16,000 homes for the ...

Last edited:
Updated January 2019

CHA advances the Catholic health ministry of the United States in caring for people and communities. Comprised of more than 600 hospitals and 1,600 long-term care and other health facilities in all 50 states, the Catholic health ministry is the largest group of nonprofit health care providers in the nation. Every day, more than one in seven patients in the U.S. is cared for in a Catholic hospital.
Facts - Statistics

Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help migrant communities in Mexico, providing food, shelter and other basic necessities, reports ABC News.

The big picture: The donation will be distributed among 27 Mexico-based projects associated with 16 Mexican diocese and congregations, aiming to help 75,000 migrants, according to a release from the organization that gives people the opportunity donate to the Catholic Church, and where the donations are managed.
Mexico

What the hell are Evangelicals giving, the beast is the Evangelicals not the RCC.

Sooo, in other words, the Pope is donating $6.66 per illegal invader.

Mexico

Sooo, in other words, the Pope is donating $6.66 per illegal invader.

lately one cannot get a decent burrito in my city for that amount---
I think the only real sources for starving Mexicans are their
burrito making relatives in my city

Mexico

What the hell? He could get that amount out of petty cash.

The Catholic church is the wealthiest entity on the planet and that's the best they can do?

And I was shocked that the vatican didn't come forward after Notre Dame was damaged so horribly.

A while back, I read that the pope started setting up showers and barbers for the homeless outside the vatican, ONE DAY A MONTH.

To be fair, hiding pedophiles takes up a lot of time and money.

All those pedophiles cases are from the 1900's. And to be fair, a lot of them are probably false.--------------------------------------
The Catholic Church is the

The Church operates more than 140,000 schools, 10,000 orphanages, 5,000 hospitals and some 16,000 other health clinics. Caritas, the umbrella organisation for Catholic aid agencies, estimates that spending by its affiliates totals between £2 billion and £4 billion, making it one of the biggest aid agencies in the world.

Even these numbers only tell half the tale. Caritas does not include development spending by a host of religious orders and other Catholic charities, while most of the 200,000 Catholic parishes around the world operate their own small-scale charitable projects which are never picked up in official figures. Establishing like-for-like comparisons is hard, but there can be little doubt that in pretty much every field of social action, from education to health to social care, the Church is the largest and most significant non-state organisation in the world.
The world’s biggest charity | Catholic Herald

and

Catholic Church and health care - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care

The Roman Catholic Church is the largest non-government provider of health care services in the world. It has around 18,000 clinics, 16,000 homes for the ...

LOL for those who forgot ----DA 1900s means-----20 years ago---
----about the time it takes to bring such a case to light

333-i-m-only-half-evil-funny-tshirts-33.gif

omg u r one of those ppl who look at a clock and u keep seeinng trip 1's or 11:11 admit it bahaha
I do.... :( for years now.... it slowed down for a while, but it is back again.... :p

Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help migrant communities in Mexico, providing food, shelter and other basic necessities, reports ABC News. The big picture: The donation will be distributed among 27 Mexico-based projects associated with 16 Mexican diocese and congregations, aiming to help 75,000 migrants, according to a release from the organization that gives people the opportunity donate to the Catholic Church, and where the donations are managed.
Mexico Now don't you and info wars look so ignorant. What the hell are Evangelicals giving, the beast is the Evangelicals not the RCC.

Lessee:

Pope FRANCIS. If we take each number in his name and convert it to its numerical value:

F = 6
R = 18
A = 1
N = 14
S = 19
I = 9
S = 19

that adds up to 86.

Now 86 X 27 Mexico projects X 16 Mexican diocese = 37,152

Now there are 75,000 illegals he wants to help.

5 is the 2nd number, so we take two 5s. 55.
7 is the 1st number so we take one 7. 55.7
And what is this whole thing four? To feed hungry immigrants. And what number is associated with eating? Ate. (8)
So the forth number is 8.

And if you divide 55.78 into 37,152, what do you get?

Yep. 666. No doubt about it. Pope Francis is the Beelzebub

The message could not be more clear. :D

Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help migrant communities in Mexico, providing food, shelter and other basic necessities, reports ABC News. The big picture: The donation will be distributed among 27 Mexico-based projects associated with 16 Mexican diocese and congregations, aiming to help 75,000 migrants, according to a release from the organization that gives people the opportunity donate to the Catholic Church, and where the donations are managed.
Mexico Now don't you and info wars look so ignorant. What the hell are Evangelicals giving, the beast is the Evangelicals not the RCC.

Lessee:

Pope FRANCIS. If we take each number in his name and convert it to its numerical value:

F = 6
R = 18
A = 1
N = 14
S = 19
I = 9
S = 19

that adds up to 86.

And what is this whole thing four? To feed hungry immigrants. And what number is associated with eating? Ate. (8)

I won't deny the beast is Rome in Revelation, the 2nd empire to completely destroy Jerusalem. I guess it's Jared Kushner's turn now, with his building of 666. Baal was a Canaanite god, and was worshipped by Jews.

Lessee:

F = 6
R = 18
A = 1
N = 14
S = 19
I = 9
S = 19

that adds up to 86.

I won't deny the beast is Rome in Revelation, the 2nd empire to completely destroy Jerusalem. I guess it's Jared Kushner's turn now, with his building of 666. Baal was a Canaanite god, and was worshipped by Jews.

building of 666? Catholic "sisters" procure for catholic priests from
amongst their "pupils"

Updated January 2019

CHA advances the Catholic health ministry of the United States in caring for people and communities. Comprised of more than 600 hospitals and 1,600 long-term care and other health facilities in all 50 states, the Catholic health ministry is the largest group of nonprofit health care providers in the nation. Every day, more than one in seven patients in the U.S. is cared for in a Catholic hospital.
Facts - Statistics

Cash cows.

Catholic Church collects $1.6 billion in U.S. contracts, grants since 2012

Catholic hospitals don't do much for the poor

Does the Catholic church provide half of social services in the U.S.?
pope.jpg

Updated January 2019

Facts - Statistics

Cash cows.

Catholic Church collects $1.6 billion in U.S. contracts, grants since 2012

Does the Catholic church provide half of social services in the U.S.?
pope.jpg

thanks Luddly------I did not want to bring it up myself-----
(I am so damned refined)

Forum List

Back