Number of 401k Millionaires Up 35% Over 2018

LOL My fidelity management account lost $85,000 between Jan 1 and Dec 31, 2018. I suspect a lot of people told their fidelity manager to sell their investments given the chaos in The District and the losses they suffered.

We stuck it out, and have recovered all of the 85k but chaos continues, some days we lose a lot, and other days we climb back up - we can track those ups and downs by correlating them to what Trump tweets and says.

BTW, the Ryan Tax Reform is a fraud, better you try to defend the flat earth society than Ryan's bullshit.

Thanks to the FED we've received over $3k this year in a simple savings account, now that interest rates are 2.2%. Once the chaos-in-chief is retired we plan to take our interest profits, sell a rental in the Bay Area and buy a place at Lake Tahoe. I don't sky anymore - water or snow - but my kids and theirs will enjoy the property for years after I'm gone.

Last edited:
LOL My fidelity management account lost $85,000 between Jan 1 and Dec 31, 2018. I suspect a lot of people told their fidelity manager to sell their investments given the chaos in The District and the losses they suffered.

We stuck it out, and have recovered all of the 85k but chaos continues, some days we lose a lot, and other days we climb back up - we can track those ups and downs by correlating them to what Trump tweets and says.

BTW, the Ryan Tax Reform is a fraud, better you try to defend the flat earth society than Ryan's bullshit.

Thanks to the FED we've received over $3k this year in a simple savings account, now that interest rates are 2.2%. Once the chaos-in-chief is retired we plan to take our interest profits, sell a rental in the Bay Area and buy a place at Lake Tahoe. I don't sky anymore - water or snow - but my kids and theirs will enjoy the property for years after I'm gone.
Your Fidelity manager wears a MAGA hat and screwed you over on purpose.

BTW, the Ryan Tax Reform is a fraud,

Fraud or not, saved me money.

Is that why every Democrat used the tax breaks?

Those tax cuts that were going to kill us all are working out very well.

The number of 401(k) millionaires is up 35% from 2018—here's how to become one — CNBC

My own portfolio has been steadily throbbing since Nov. 2016. 401(k)s must be approaching orgasm.
With my escape from KKKalifornia I’ve had to spend some money and yet I’m still coming way out in the plus column.

I knew you left, the Sect. of State informed the governor when you left the average IQ in California rose by 3%.

I knew that Todd, it's always been all about you.

I knew that Todd, it's always been all about you.

Tax bill go up? LOL!

What in the world are you invested in that your portfolio lives or dies on President Trump's tweets? Sounds like you have similar assets to ours, seriously think about de-risking.

What in the world are you invested in that your portfolio lives or dies on President Trump's tweets? Sounds like you have similar assets to ours, seriously think about de-risking.

Actually that is not our only investment, it is one which my wife and I set up for our kids and grandchildren (and maybe our grandchildren's children someday). Thus are risk number is 8, and that is how the fund manager decides to buy and sell stocks and bonds, which are always diversified.

Actually that is not our only investment, it is one which my wife and I set up for our kids and grandchildren (and maybe our grandchildren's children someday). Thus are risk number is 8, and that is how the fund manager decides to buy and sell stocks and bonds, which are always diversified.
I have a Fidelity 401K but I am a control freak when it comes to investments. I had a broker when I was in my 20s and he managed to lose me about 10% in an up stock market year. I fired him and never allowed anyone to direct my investments from then on.

Forum List

Back