Nuking Iran

islam4ever

Sep 18, 2010
Dubai
Iran's Shia Terrorists threaten the Sunni World of Islam. Iran has weapons of mass destruction.

So I support Western nations to nuke Iran, so that Iran can't use its WMDs.

Thank you.

Iran's Shia Terrorists threaten the Sunni World of Islam. Iran has weapons of mass destruction.

Thank you.

1400 yrs of Islamic fratricide. There is a God

He may be a troll, but he makes a good point.

Nuking Iran will earn us loads of good will in the Sunni world and should enable us to secure more oil contracts.

Thank you.

Dubai?

You people have plenty of money. Why don't you spend a few bucks, build up your military and go after Iran yourselves and stop relying on the West to do your heavy lifting?

Same goes for the Saudis.

Last edited:

Thank you.
Let the Jews do it. It would be politically incorrect to bash them afterwards anyway.

Thank you.
Let the Jews do it. It would be politically incorrect to bash them afterwards anyway.
They'll just blame it on someone else. That's their specialty.
It's a "Chosen" thing. Self chosen.

Thank you.
They'll just blame it on someone else. That's their specialty.
It's a "Chosen" thing. Self chosen.

Let them blame the French.

Some good responses here. Even the mudslums want to nuke Iran.

Nuking Iran is a no-brainer. Let's do it!

God bless Israel and UK and our allies.

I say march in, kick in the door, and put a bullet through the leaders heads, point blank range, of everyones, starting with Saudi Arabia, tell them take the black bags off the women, let the little girls go free to their mothers, and shoot any religious nut that gets in the way, on the way out I will tell them, "it is so thus its the will of Allah".

Iran's big beef is we support Saudi Arabia, the most radical of all Moslem, Wahabbi Sunni, Shias need access to sacred ground for religious reasons, ever here of anyone talk of this, so we appease Saudi Arabia and allow Wahabbi Sunni to spread further.

The Mosques that gave us Obama bin Laden and the 9/11 murderers are Wahabbi Sunni Saudi Arabian Mosques.

Send in the Marines and Special Forces, clean house in every fanatics country, start with countries with the most natural resources and finish with the countries with sugar cane and zebras.

To be fair, if we nuke Iran, we should also nuke Pakistan. That way, the Shias can't accuse us of favoritism.

I say (...)

No one gives a shit about what you say except the other trolls, fakes and blow-boys of this thread (not meaning every member in this thread).

Looks like I need to explain to you, I am not trolling, I am serious. If one has nukes, give them all nukes, who are we to stop them, right.

Or stop all of them from having nukes. With force.

Suadi Arabia, Wahhabi Sunni Saudi Arabia, last time I heard you can buy a little girl for your Harem in Saudi Arabia.

I hope that is clear, we got boots on the ground, liberty for all, give them a warning, that is fair.

If I was trolling you would see my posts in a thread with a lot more people. This happens to be a subject I study.

When it started I did not see a few of the other middle east "experts" so I thought maybe someone here might have an idea or two, or know a thing or two.

Kind of funny to, arm them all, give em all nukes, mutually assured destruction.

But they'll just nuke London back and then everyone else with a nuke will have to nuke their enemies for fear of the new trend taking them out first.

I think there is something in the MAD theory, fear will make us all start genociding each other and no one will remember who or why it started...:cuckoo:

But they'll just nuke London back and then everyone else with a nuke will have to nuke their enemies for fear of the new trend taking them out first.

I think there is something in the MAD theory, fear will make us all start genociding each other and no one will remember who or why it started...:cuckoo:

They won't nuke London. We'll make it look like the Indians nuked em. Delhi will be nuked by Pakistan, not London.

With fewer Indians stealing our jobs through offshoring and fewer Pakistanis stealing our lives through Muslim terrorism, every civilised nation wins.

They won't nuke London. We'll make it look like the Indians nuked em. Delhi will be nuked by Pakistan, not London.

With fewer Indians stealing our jobs through offshoring and fewer Pakistanis stealing our lives through Muslim terrorism, every civilised nation wins.

Nice theory, so when the nukes start flyin all the people you dont like will get hit but you and yours wont suffer at all, its brilliant why didn't someone else think of this first :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back