Nukes found in libya

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I think things have just turned from bad to worse

The outgoing premier of Libya's NTC, Mahmoud Jibril said Sunday that nuclear weapons were found in the country, according to the Al Arabiya TV network, Israel Radio reported.

Jibril also said that the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will provide further details on the weapons found in the next few days, according to the report.
Report: Libya's NTC chief says nuclear weapo... JPost - Headlines

Jesus.

Honest question- wonder if they were sent there from Iraq or Iran? Close friend of mine in the Air Force swears military intell is 99% certain that Saddam flew WMDs to Syria in the weeks leading up to the war.

Hope this is not true. If they are there, God knows where else in the world they are, and who will get control of them.

This isn't to Obama or lefties or anyone in particular, but to everyone: WE BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE WANT TO ELIMINATE US.

I'm not really sure what to make of that. Libya had a nuclear program, but by all accounts they were quite far from a weapon. I sincerely doubt they could even have developed a functional "dirty bomb". If there actually was a functional weapon found, this seems like very big news.

It's ok, just leave them there. Ron Paul says it's no problem.

I'm not really sure what to make of that. Libya had a nuclear program, but by all accounts they were quite far from a weapon. I sincerely doubt they could even have developed a functional "dirty bomb". If there actually was a functional weapon found, this seems like very big news.

Yep.

Makes me scared as shit about Iran.

And makes me regret Obama didn't send troops in to secure all the Libyan weapons after the gov't collapsed.

Now, the MB and who-the-hell-knows are on the ground there.

Jesus.

Honest question- wonder if they were sent there from Iraq or Iran? Close friend of mine in the Air Force swears military intell is 99% certain that Saddam flew WMDs to Syria in the weeks leading up to the war.

Hope this is not true. If they are there, God knows where else in the world they are, and who will get control of them.

This isn't to Obama or lefties or anyone in particular, but to everyone: WE BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE WANT TO ELIMINATE US.

But if we just 'bring our troops home,' abandon all of our overseas bases and international responsibilities and 'mind our own business' everything will be just fine...

...yeah...just fine...

Yep.

Makes me scared as shit about Iran.

And makes me regret Obama didn't send troops in to secure all the Libyan weapons after the gov't collapsed.

Now, the MB and who-the-hell-knows are on the ground there.
but, the MB isnt bad!?

Awaiting a libtard to proclaim "If we have nukes, who are we to say anyone else cannot have them?"

No, of course the MB isn't bad.

In fact, if they get hold of a nuke, they'll promptly call the UN or Atomic Energy authorities and have it turned over and destroyed safely.

They'd never accidentally let it drift towards the Little Satan.

A questionable source at best....

It's good to see the small government conservatives advocate more war as well.

The source might be questionable but the story isn't Yes obama was helping Al Qaeda in Libya.

And if it was McCain getting us involved in Libya, you'd be supporting him.

And MSNBC would be screaming about it.

Sometimes, Americans are as predictable as clockwork.

A questionable source at best....

It's good to see the small government conservatives advocate more war as well.

The source might be questionable but the story isn't Yes obama was helping Al Qaeda in Libya.

But it wasn't McCain was it? Actually no I wouldn't support giving aid to the people we are fighting. They have nukes now

Last edited:

But it wasn't McCain was it? Actually no I wouldn't support giving aid to the people we are fighting. They have nukes now

So do you think we should take over?

So do you think we should take over?

Should have left things alone. So now Al Qaeda has nukes

Forum List

Back