Nuke That Slick

She (and Jefferson Airplane) were one of the greatest of the rock genre of the 70's. What do you think Lady Gaga will look like in 30+ years? Still like this?

heartbeats.jpg

You're comparing Jefferson Airplane with Lady Gag-Me? Maggie, please.

As to SP's comment, which made me laugh, and was in response and reference to my comment?

How to Have a Sense of Humor - wikiHow
:offtopic:

Get used to it Tommy. Happens all the time.

As to SP's comment, which made me laugh, and was in response and reference to my comment?

I know it wasn't you who posted the pic of Grace Slick, but the comment was that he almost threw up. Why? Because she's old now? Like people don't get old...the stupidity of that is what always pisses me off.

That aside, I happen to think Lady Gaga is one of the best talents today. She's off the wall with her getups, but so was Grace Slick. That doesn't deter from the music, however.

Jesus Christ Mags.. it was meant purely to be a funny... a ha-ha.. a knee slapper.. to bring a smirk... considering Zoom made a funny by changing 1 word, I changed 1 additional word to keep the funny pattern going...

:rolleyes:

Posting a picture of an aging Grace Slick and then saying it almost made [whomever posted it] throw up is funny? Why is that funny?

I know it wasn't you who posted the pic of Grace Slick, but the comment was that he almost threw up. Why? Because she's old now? Like people don't get old...the stupidity of that is what always pisses me off.

That aside, I happen to think Lady Gaga is one of the best talents today. She's off the wall with her getups, but so was Grace Slick. That doesn't deter from the music, however.

Jesus Christ Mags.. it was meant purely to be a funny... a ha-ha.. a knee slapper.. to bring a smirk... considering Zoom made a funny by changing 1 word, I changed 1 additional word to keep the funny pattern going...

:offtopic: maybe we should change the thread title to nuke that aging rock star?

And maybe you should learn to just move on if you don't like the direction a thread is taking.

Posting a picture of an aging Grace Slick and then saying it almost made [whomever posted it] throw up is funny? Why is that funny?

Why is Sam Kinison making jokes about homosexual necropheliacs funny? Why are jokes about old people sex funny? Why are jokes about blondes funny?

Yes.. as a man still of breeding age, who is not turned on by people over 60, finds it funny.. especially when taken in the succession of the humor as it was going

What next, complaining that joking about a nuke creating a mutant reptile is not funny? Because hey, what can be funny about the pain of a sudden genetic mutation? :rolleyes:

Why is Sam Kinison making jokes about homosexual necropheliacs funny? Why are jokes about old people sex funny? Why are jokes about blondes funny?

Yes.. as a man still of breeding age, who is not turned on by people over 60, finds it funny.. especially when taken in the succession of the humor as it was going

What next, complaining that joking about a nuke creating a mutant reptile is not funny? Because hey, what can be funny about the pain of a sudden genetic mutation? :rolleyes:

I don't think "jokes" about physical characteristics that a specific person can do nothing about are "funny" whether it's the face or skin you're born with or your age or even your circumstances. Jokes about gays, fat people, old people, ugly people or stupid people in general are quite different than when pointing directly at an individual's perceived "flaws" as as though they're defective specimens.

:offtopic: maybe we should change the thread title to nuke that aging rock star?

And maybe you should learn to just move on if you don't like the direction a thread is taking.

maybe as the person who started the thread it seems to be my responsibility to attempt to keep it on track.

I don't think "jokes" about physical characteristics that a specific person can do nothing about are "funny" whether it's the face or skin you're born with or your age or even your circumstances. Jokes about gays, fat people, old people, ugly people or stupid people in general are quite different than when pointing directly at an individual's perceived "flaws" as as though they're defective specimens.

Can we joke about Heidi Montag and her obsessive compulsive plastic surgery body modification neurosis?

Remember........she's doing that to herself.........

Can we joke about Heidi Montag and her obsessive compulsive plastic surgery body modification neurosis?

Remember........she's doing that to herself.........

Yes, you have Maggie's approval. :lol:

She (and Jefferson Airplane) were one of the greatest of the rock genre of the 70's. What do you think Lady Gaga will look like in 30+ years? Still like this?

heartbeats.jpg

Lady Gaga has talent, but she's ugly as sin. Definitely a 2-bagger. (Maybe her ugliness can stop the leak. :eusa_think:)

Maybe we should have a contest for the most incredibly dumb way to deal with the issue.

Of course, topping this one will be very

very

very

very

very

very hard.

Actually, It was reported today that some dumb ass suggested that they do absolutely nothing, just let the Ocean take care of itself. I think that tops this one. Not by much though. ~BH

I do believe that was Rush.

heartbeats.jpg

Lady Gag-me's music sucks.

DD's post was funny.

Have a beer, chill, and lighten up.

Last edited:

heartbeats.jpg

:offtopic:

I suggest you read the link; seems you need to. :rolleyes: :chillpill: How to Have a Sense of Humor - wikiHow

Zoom and Diamond Dave make a joke: funny
Pointing out the obvious: tiring

Maybe we should have a contest for the most incredibly dumb way to deal with the issue.

Of course, topping this one will be very

very

very

very

very

very hard.

Actually, It was reported today that some dumb ass suggested that they do absolutely nothing, just let the Ocean take care of itself. I think that tops this one. Not by much though. ~BH

I do believe that was Rush.

No, that was last week. This guy was either a Scientist or a Professor at some Southern University. It was on MSNBC. I don't listen to Rush anyway though, but I did hear that he said something close to what this moron said. ~BH

And........let us not forget Limp Idiot's comment on the Icelandic earthquake.........

He said it happened and messed up the air traffic over Europe because, according to him, God was angry at Obama for passing health care.

Wonder how many oxycotin pills you gotta swallow to come up with shit like THAT?

Forum List

Back