Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

Was that before or after the SS got a hooker or two?

Was that before or after Congress demanded all the tawdry details about the hookers?

Was that before or after Congress got a hooker or two? Was that before or after Ted Kennedy ditched Koepekne in the bay?

Was that before or after Snookie?

The SS, Congress, Hookers, Obama, Nugent?

That is SO very confusing. That is all SO very funny and confusing. That is all so very disgusting and funny and confusing.

WTF has happened to our government anyway?

Now he will double-down on the BS, his type always do.

Maybe he'll get break his fingers and lose the ability to "sing"! I would rather him speak about politics ALL DAY, than "sing".................................................

I like his classic rock music, I had it on 8-track back in the day, but I had despised him early on for his treatment of Derick St.Holmes.

I wonder how Nugent's hardcore fans will perceive the outcome of the meeting? Will they think he caved to government pressure? Will he continue to make similar statements in the future? I guess only time will tell...

lets see how I feel.....

fuckin eh teddly!!!! rock on:eusa_angel:

Si, note the ICONS. I don't like his MUSIC, and hope he gives up music for POLITICS.

Didn't you even like him with Damn Yankees? That was a great band.

Do not think I have heard of them; there is one very old song by the Amboy Dukes that was good.

Damn Yankees hit big in the 90's with High Enough. Albums were great and Ted was a co writer on the tunes.

Tommy Shaw, Jack Blades, and I can never spell his name right so forgive me here Michael Cartelone.

Hope this works for you. I can't see video on my old beast, but maybe this will ring a bell for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_uh8XjgLTE]Damn Yankees - High Enough (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how Nugent's hardcore fans will perceive the outcome of the meeting? Will they think he caved to government pressure? Will he continue to make similar statements in the future? I guess only time will tell...

lets see how I feel.....

Nugent doesn't ROCK, he bashes his guitar; HEAVY METAL trash.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDA5nHlDrQ]Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (From "Motor City Mayhem") - YouTube[/ame]

Quite the icon for the angry white dupes. Journey to the Center of the Mind! Good stuff. LOL brain damage...

He turned my husband and I onto bow hunting big time. That's why I adore the Teddly.

Well that and his music. Last time I saw him live he was awesome opening for Skynyrd. He's always great live.

Quite the icon for the angry white dupes. Journey to the Center of the Mind! Good stuff. LOL brain damage...

He turned my husband and I onto bow hunting big time. That's why I adore the Teddly.

Well that and his music. Last time I saw him live he was awesome opening for Skynyrd. He's always great live.

No insult because of his politics; I do not like heavy metal much. A bit of AC/DC is as much as I can take. Cat Scratch Fever is his best I think.

lets see how I feel.....

Well I guess that means you've never heard Spirit of the Wild. Fred Bear is a great tune dedicated to his hunting mentor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1HWRfTVhy8&feature=related]TED NUGENT [ FRED BEAR ] LIVE 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

lets see how I feel.....

Well I guess that means you've never heard Spirit of the Wild. Fred Bear is a great tune dedicated to his hunting mentor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1HWRfTVhy8&feature=related]TED NUGENT [ FRED BEAR ] LIVE 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

No, I should give it another try. I got "over metaled" with so many bands at once in the 1990's.

not really a first amendment issue, but yeah sure you keep trying for that angle.
Really? Music is not protected under the First Amendment now?

You really are a moron.

this was music? ....
Yeah, idiot. Look at what I responded to, moron.

Why not make him promise to not have any of his songs played in public instead? :eusa_angel:
You're not a fan of the First Amendment, are you?

Kraist. No really, Kraist.

No insult because of his politics; I do not like heavy metal much. A bit of AC/DC is as much as I can take. Cat Scratch Fever is his best I think.

Oh, no problemo. Everyone has different tastes in music. I like everyone from Joni Mitchell to Frank Zappa.

BUT put on Abba and I have an overwhelming urge to become a buddhist monk and set myself on fire.:D

Forum List

Back