Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/secret-service-on-nugent-meeting-the-issue-has-been-resolved/

Last edited:
The crying and stink were probably too much for the agents to further endure.

Well, now big-talking Ted is clearly on their radar.

Last edited:
I resent the Secret Service for bringing his NAME up; it made me think of his scuzzy songs.........................

Is being resolved the same as being cleared?

Does being resolved mean that Nugent promised to not make similar threats against the president in the future?

As he should be cleared.
Free speech.
If the same rules were applied to places like this forum, half you commie bastards would be wearing orange jump suits.

Rock on Ted!!!

As he should be cleared.
Free speech.
If the same rules were applied to places like this forum, half you commie bastards would be wearing orange jump suits.

Rock on Ted!!!

He wasn't charged or actually suspected of anything; the only thing he is guilty of is making disgusting sounds.........................................

Forum List

Back