Nugent pleads GUILTY

I have seen a deer with an arrow that was stuck in it for many seasons.

We had a deer around our place for a few years that only had three legs. First year, she showed up with her leg hanging where she had been shot but she managed to survive on three legs for a while.

But, damn asshole hunters like Nugent will brag about their "clean" kills. I grew up with hunters and remember hearing about "gut shots" and "sound shots".

Wish they'd "harvest" each other.

Just buy your meat from the store you'll be happier
And if you saw the deer was suffering you would of been more humane and put it out of it's misery..but you would rather rail on others..

Last edited:
This isn't his first.

He's known for poaching and has quite a record. He also uses "baiting" and other "cheating". He's anything but a "sportsman".

He's sick scum.

You better get that right out in front of me.

Ted doesnt do that shit. You better prove it.

Not kidding here. I will hunt you till you give me evidence.

I'm really not kidding. I will turn every sports message board on you unless you can come up with truth,

google "nugent baiting deer California"

110342_600.jpg

This isn't his first.

He's known for poaching and has quite a record. He also uses "baiting" and other "cheating". He's anything but a "sportsman".

He's sick scum.

One thing teddly never does is poach. I am going to make sure that you are pointed out in the next few days.

You are on my list. Ted has never poached, But keep slagging.

luddly.neddite is not worth the effort.... trolls are to be laughed at.

This isn't his first.

He's sick scum.

You better get that right out in front of me.

Ted doesnt do that shit. You better prove it.

Not kidding here. I will hunt you till you give me evidence.

I'm really not kidding. I will turn every sports message board on you unless you can come up with truth,

google "nugent baiting deer California"

110342_600.jpg
If you'd read the article, it mentioned it there already.

This isn't his first.

He's sick scum.

One thing teddly never does is poach. I am going to make sure that you are pointed out in the next few days.

You are on my list. Ted has never poached, But keep slagging.

luddly.neddite is not worth the effort.... trolls are to be laughed at.
That weak sister is a troll? I didn't figure him rating that high. He has to work on his game to be a troll.

Big deal. Nugent wounded a bear and then "legally" killed another bear. The fish/game people cited a law that says you can't take a bear after you wounded one. They charged him with a misdemeanor for taking the second bear off federal property. Did Barry Hussein violate any laws when he developed a taste for puppies?
No, the pussy ILLEGALLY killed another bear!!!

I know CON$ervoFascists believe laws are only for the little people so everything they do is "legal," but if it was legal the :asshole: would not have pled GUILTY!!!!

OMFG you are a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!! First we dont give a shit he killed a bear, second what is killing it illegally, he didnt screw it to death some sicko liberal?

Third liberals create tons of regulations and laws that little people need to follow, but rich liberals NEVER follow. If you want a battle on hypocrisy, I'll be your huckleberry. you will get OWNED big time.

Big deal. Nugent wounded a bear and then "legally" killed another bear. The fish/game people cited a law that says you can't take a bear after you wounded one. They charged him with a misdemeanor for taking the second bear off federal property. Did Barry Hussein violate any laws when he developed a taste for puppies?
No, the pussy ILLEGALLY killed another bear!!!

I know CON$ervoFascists believe laws are only for the little people so everything they do is "legal," but if it was legal the :asshole: would not have pled GUILTY!!!!

OMFG you are a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!! First we dont give a shit he killed a bear, second what is killing it illegally, he didnt screw it to death some sicko liberal?

Third liberals create tons of regulations and laws that little people need to follow, but rich liberals NEVER follow. If you want a battle on hypocrisy, I'll be your huckleberry. you will get OWNED big time.
Ahhhhh, the patented CON$ervoFascist Dumb Act!
Killing the bear was illegal no matter what the technique used, but even an idiot like you knew that already, Huckleberry.

If he broke the law-he has to pay his debt to society. That's all there is to it. Plus Ted's a little on the whacky side (ok a lot on the whacky side). He's also a draft dodger. Yet he goes on and on about how patriotic he is.

Ted needs to stick to what he does best: playing the guitar (I really am a big fan of his work).

edit: But ultimately I think much of what Ted does is just to generate attention towards himself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back