Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

Hey stupid? Dixie Chicks weren't banned from playing anywhere...they offended thier fan base and were rejected BY the fans.

Get it straight.

Right, except on the radio......

Dixie Chicks axed by Clear Channel - Jacksonville Business Journal

No one is losing money if the radio decides not to play your music.

LET MY MUSIC GO! (in your best Charlson Heston)

Seriously radio play = money.

And I didn't get into the many Clear Channel Radio station boycotts, DJ rants, and events organised against them.

again you stupid or something? Dropped as a kid you fucking moron.
If the SS has to come visit you because of something you said in regards to someone they protect, Then they see you as a threat.
I know this concept is difficult for a bottom feeder like you,but please do try to rub your two brain cells together.

Dead or in jail is an implied threat. Had the SS not gone to his house and paid him a visit you would actually be correct. Seeing how they did, you wrong, again, in another thread.

I dfon't give a fuck what the secert service did.

1. Did Ted say he was going to shoot obama?
2. Did Ted say he would harm obama?
threat/THret/
Noun:
A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not...: "the family has received death threats"
A menace of bodily harm, such as may restrain a person's freedom of action.

Ah so you deny evidence in order to think whatever you want. Got it.

I actually dont have the words for how retarded you are.

A non answer is not a correct answer.

I dfon't give a fuck what the secert service did.

threat/THret/
Noun:
A statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not...: "the family has received death threats"
A menace of bodily harm, such as may restrain a person's freedom of action.

Ah so you deny evidence in order to think whatever you want. Got it.

I actually dont have the words for how retarded you are.

A non answer is not a correct answer.

No, and NO. See plasma? Easy. If you'd payed attention? I was quite easy to answer.

Plasma? YOU just have to be an ASS. It's just in your psyche.

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

The market works.

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

The market works.
As IF YOU know market to begin with commrade.

Forum List

Back