Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

WillowTree and Ernie S. exercised their freedom of speech by negging my above post.
Negged for whining about negs.

BTW, when are you going to provide all that proof of my "supposed" racism against Herman Cain? I'm still waiting...
Oh, I apologize.

Bump the thread again, and I'll post your comments about Cain "shucking and jiving", just for starters.

It will be my pleasure to post the rest, as well, nazi.

WillowTree and Ernie S. exercised their freedom of speech by negging my above post.

Si modo has now exercised her freedom of speech by negging my above post.
And, as soon as I have more rep, I'll neg you AGAIN for whining about negs.

Perhaps you can start another neg whining thread? It worked out so well last time.

I consider negs from a retard like you an honor. It means I'm getting under your skin.

:lol: It looks like Ted pissed off Obama.

Dumb-ass is dumb. That makes more than one stupid nutter who thinks the President of the United States knew or cared about where that draft dodger was "performing".
Testy, aren't you? :lol:

If Ted is a draft dodger, so is Clinton.

And, is Obama still the CiC?

If you tell me otherwise, I promise I won't be disappointed.

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

maybe it has more to do with his cowardly act when he was called to serve his country than what he said. Yuck, who on earth would prop up such a disgraceful cowardly imbecile? Oh, never mind:lol:

Si modo has now exercised her freedom of speech by negging my above post.
And, as soon as I have more rep, I'll neg you AGAIN for whining about negs.

Perhaps you can start another neg whining thread? It worked out so well last time.

I consider negs from a retard like you an honor. It means I'm getting under your skin.
I'm simply hoping for another neg whine thread from you followed by another dramatic exit.

:thup:

The Obama haters are surprising, as much I as loathed Bush II* I did not suddenly cheer for the idiotic Alec Baldwin when he ran his mouth.

*The DEATH toll is why I loathed Bush; IRAQ, KATRINA, SAGO MINE, et. al.

:lol: It looks like Ted pissed off Obama.

Dumb-ass is dumb. That makes more than one stupid nutter who thinks the President of the United States knew or cared about where that draft dodger was "performing".
Testy, aren't you? :lol:

If Ted is a draft dodger, so is Clinton.
Please!!

Bill Clinton was a student....who pretty-apparently put his education to good use!!!

Ol' Poopy Pants Nugent....

.....'cause, much like The DICK; Cheney.....Ol' Poopy Pants had other priorities.​

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

maybe it has more to do with his cowardly act when he was called to serve his country than what he said. Yuck, who on earth would prop up such a disgraceful cowardly imbecile?

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]​

Love Ted - I am seeing the "Motor City Madman" on May 6th at the Greek in LA. He is playing along with Styx and REO Speedwagon....should be a fun evening! If anyone things this song sucks- well you can kiss my ass baby!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g]Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube[/ame]

MORE Nugent on women & other humans, I do NOT consider him a part of our species:

Mr. Janet Reno? I think Mr. Janet Reno... I think he's one of the best hunting dogs in the world."

“I use the word n—-r a lot because I hang around with a lot of n—-rs, and they use the word n—-r, and I tend to use words that communicate.”

"My being there (South Africa) isn’t going to affect any political structure. Besides, apartheid isn’t that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal."

"What’s a feminist anyways? A fat pig who doesn’t get it often enough?"

He's been scratched off shows before, also:

MLive.com
May 16, 2003

Racial remarks have cost controversial rocker Ted Nugent his gig on Muskegon Summer Celebration's "family venue" stage.

Summer Celebration president Joe Austin announced today that festival officials canceled Nugent's concert due to an interview last week on a Denver radio station in which the rocker used racial slurs, including the "n word," to describe African-Americans and another slur to refers to Asians.

Apolitical my ass...

maybe it has more to do with his cowardly act when he was called to serve his country than what he said.

1-116.jpg

poop_pants2.jpg

PATRIOT PANTS!!!

532.gif

Last edited:
Love Ted - I am seeing the "Motor City Madman" on May 6th at the Greek in LA. He is playing along with Styx and REO Speedwagon....should be a fun evening! If anyone things this song sucks- well you can kiss my ass baby!!!

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold - YouTube

Yeah, the pissy Obamabots are actually making a whole lotta cash for ole Ted Nugent. Lots of sellouts coming his way. They really have revived his career. Enjoy the show. :)

F**K Ted

~S~

He & Foley should be locked in a small cell together for a few days; Nugent's criminal record includes illegal hunting of black bears:

"He shoots at anything," Mr. Cairnes claims. "You should kill what you can use. He just likes to kill a lot of animals." (Cairnes is a hunting guide who takes people out to stab wild pigs in Hawaii) - The Wall Street Journal, July 25, 1995

Interviewed in late '92 on WRIF-FM ... he referred to Heidi Prescott (of The Fund for Animals) as a 'worhtless whore' and a 'shallow slut' and suggested 'Who needs to club a seal, when you could club Heidi?' Detroit Free Press , April 5, 1995
(more)

Forum List

Back