Nugent Blames Sandy Hook Shooting On Spiritually Bankrupt/Politically Correct Society

"I distrust those people who know God so well what God wants them too do. because it I notice it always coincides with their own desires." Susan B . Anthony.
Is this not true about the bible thumpers

The left continues to worry more about what they think people are THINKING than anything they actually do or say.

Meanwhile, Ted's spot on. We have a depraved, Godless society that advertises the vulnerability of our children on *gun free* campuses, while proudly proclaiming it is every woman's right to kill her children.

Shocking that disturbed individuals should buy into it whole heartedly and shoot the shit out of kids.

Question

If Ted Nugent opened a day care center and promised to run it in accordance with his values, how many conservatives here would have no second thoughts about dropping off their kids for the day?

Mugshot__TED-NUGENT.jpg

you really are nothing but a troll

...and you sound like a whining cry baby!

oh I see Mr. Nugent. Society is to blame.
It wasn't the shooter's fault. It was EVERYONE's fault.

Mr. Nugent is displaying a shoicking failure to accept personal responsibility for one's own actions and the failure to expect others to accept theirs ....

interesting concept.

It is at least a interesting as finding someone not guilty by reason of insanity. The insane have no personal responsibility. The fault of society is in not protcting the people from the insane. Rather political correctness prohibits identifying the insane as insane. It is discriminatory and hurts their feelings.

Forum List

Back