'nuff said

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
6a00d83451c45669e2016766f5ebed970b-550wi

Oh, I'M sorry! Somebody will come along shortly and put up a different graph, which explains that your graph is dazed and confused.

Possibly gay as well.

Any rate, don't take it to heart. None of us know what we're talking about, simply because we are liberals. :D

Carry on.

Oh, I'M sorry! Somebody will come along shortly and put up a different graph, which explains that your graph is dazed and confused.

Possibly gay as well.

Any rate, don't take it to heart. None of us know what we're talking about, simply because we are liberals. :D

Carry on.

I won't post a different graph. I'll just point out that the OP's graph specifically lists "new policies". So, what's the total of Obama's spending when you add in all of the Bush era policies that he kept?

CaféAuLait;5374954 said:

So the CBO says that HC will cost in excess of 1.083 trillion over the next decade ( see Health Care Reform: CBO Releases New Cost Estimates For Obama's Affordable Care Act ) and the figure above only has 152 Billion.

You mean the picture is misleading? I wish I could say I was shocked, but to be honest I highly expected it.

I guess they thought no one would check? The HC plan in itself, is almost more than what they say he has spent all together! :badgrin:

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;5374970 said:
CaféAuLait;5374954 said:
So the CBO says that HC will cost in excess of 1.083 trillion over the next decade ( see Health Care Reform: CBO Releases New Cost Estimates For Obama's Affordable Care Act ) and the figure above only has 152 Billion.

You mean the picture is misleading? I wish I could say I was shocked, but to be honest I highly expected it.

I guess they thought no one would check? :badgrin:

Great observation on the actual numbers. I think they are used to catering to those who blindly follow without question. The chart was meant for liberal eyes only. I am guessing they are using the first numbers they claimed (as in lied about) and forgot to update the chart when the CBO released the actual cost.

CaféAuLait;5374970 said:

I guess they thought no one would check? :badgrin:

Great observation on the actual numbers. I think they are used to catering to those who blindly follow without question. The chart was meant for liberal eyes only. I am guessing they are using the first numbers they claimed (as in lied about) and forgot to update the chart when the CBO released the actual cost.

They also have no defense spending whatsoever for Obama. They show Bush with a deficit for the wars AND/PLUS Defense spending. For Obama they only show a savings of 126 bn.

Possibly gay as well.

Carry on.

or simply show the math is fucked.

Possibly gay as well.

Carry on.

or simply show the math is fucked.

Not math

counting

This is a fail to count Two eight.

but, when you have jack shit but rehyped lies....

like the OP, the guy who did his chart is a fucking liar.

Like your dick, you're full of shit.
Like the quintessential liberal, you are miffed when your obvious LIE is exposed. It is hard to believe that you dumb fuck liberals don't bother to listen to the consensus of experts in the news today that say Obama has spent more than most other Presidents combined.

You have tunnel vision concerning your leader and you ignore facts as plain as daylight.

Face it, dwebe! The asshole that made up your chart is a lying, partisan asshole. You are a stupid fuck for posting it!

Obama will have our descendents in debt for MANY GENERATIONS to come. We need to elect Romney and repeal every goddamned bit of ObamaCare.

Somebody better start listing the source of these goddamn whack ass images that keep getting posted here.

This bullshit is like playing 5 card draw poker, putting down two cards at the end of the hand, and claiming you really have a full house.

Stop pretending like you've slapped down the hard gospel truth.

'Nuff said' my ass.

Was there a point to this chart as it relates to the OP ?

Or did you mean to try and drail the conversation ?

Looks like Joseph got another shoved up his ass. It must be getting croweded in there.

Somebody better start listing the source of these goddamn whack ass images that keep getting posted here.

This bullshit is like playing 5 card draw poker, putting down two cards at the end of the hand, and claiming you really have a full house.

Stop pretending like you've slapped down the hard gospel truth.

'Nuff said' my ass.

Mine says it right on the image.

Forum List

Back