Nuestro Presidente

Vote for amnesty, vote for a return of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas to their original inhabitants, Vote George Bush on Nov.3

The guy wants us all to live in a miserable crap hole like the one he has his family in Washington D.C.

This last statement by OCA shows what a truly frustrated impotent lowlife existence this being has.

Big D said:
The guy wants us all to live in a miserable crap hole like the one he has his family in Washington D.C.

This last statement by OCA shows what a truly frustrated impotent lowlife existence this being has.

Cut the shit, Big D. You're running very low on warnings around here. I suggest you just stick to the topics at hand and refrain from flaming.

jimnyc said:
Cut the shit, Big D. You're running very low on warnings around here. I suggest you just stick to the topics at hand and refrain from flaming.
I would be proud to be banned for standing up to any anti-American loser.

I just hope the Spanish commercials are something like, "Nothing personal, but a lot of terrorists are coming in through that border, so if you want to see your padres, madres, or ninos again, tell them to make it legally." I really would hate to see the day the president has to lobby to the illegal immigrant vote.

Obviously, we are several months into the political positioning for the presidential race, and I have become lost in the stances between Kerry and Bush. Anyway, the other day I found a site called ***, a political post site, that allows the voter to express their views. Anyway, floating through the site it becomes very clear that republicans and democrats are focused on different issues. Interesting little find.

Forum List

Back