Nuebarth, I need your charts.

andy753

Nov 15, 2009
Can you send me a chart of the Idaho umemployment rate for the month of December? Our news says unemployment went up. Since YOU always say the government lies, lies, lies, does this mean that unemployment went DOWN in Idaho? I'm serious, I would like to see what kind of charts and graphs you pull off the internet for this answer. If use your school of thought, this means that this state is finally going in the right direction. Nice.

And am I still supposed to blame Obama for this?

Can you send me a chart of the Idaho umemployment rate for the month of December? Our news says unemployment went up. Since YOU always say the government lies, lies, lies, does this mean that unemployment went DOWN in Idaho? I'm serious, I would like to see what kind of charts and graphs you pull off the internet for this answer. If use your school of thought, this means that this state is finally going in the right direction. Nice.

State figures for December won't be released until the 22nd. Anything Idaho is saying now is a little preliminary. You can find the State releases at U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

To look at what things have been doing, the database is at http://data.bls.gov:8080/PDQ/outside.jsp?survey=la

YOU are a bit confused there podner. It is the Federal Government under Obama that has resorted to massive disinformation. The state numbers are the accurate ones as I have posted thousands of time.

Here is your chart. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/Neubarth/IDAHOUNEMPLOYMENT.jpg

IDAHOUNEMPLOYMENT.jpg

Last edited:
YOU are a bit confused there podner. It is the Federal Government under Obama that has resorted to massive disinformation. The state numbers are the accurate ones as I have posted thousands of time.

The State numbers for unemployment are part of a Fed/State program with the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
BLS has final validation on State Unemployment numbers.
The Current Population Survey (the survey you claim doesn't exist) is the foundation of the State calculations.
They also seasonally adjust, and your chart is the seasonally adjusted numbers. A proceedure you have disavowed multiple times.

Do you even try to learn about what you're talking about?
Local Area Unemployment

The State numbers for unemployment are part of a Fed/State program with the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
BLS has final validation on State Unemployment numbers.
The Current Population Survey (the survey you claim doesn't exist) is the foundation of the State calculations.
They also seasonally adjust, and your chart is the seasonally adjusted numbers. A proceedure you have disavowed multiple times.

Do you even try to learn about what you're talking about?
Local Area Unemployment

In actuality, you lying sack of shit, most of the states keep their own numbers. I documented that well over twenty years ago. In California the University of California tabulates their own unemployment data. Unemployment in California right now is over 24 percent. the State numbers are not released to the public now, because they do not want to start the riots any earlier that possible.

Nobody believes the Federal crappola and shitheads like you who yell that the fake federal numbers are totally accurate and have to be believed. The Federal numbers are a total fabrication.

YOU are a total fabrication and a disgusting shill for the corrupt Obama administration.

In actuality, you lying sack of shit, most of the states keep their own numbers. I documented that well over twenty years ago.
So it should be easy to document that now. See how easy it is...a factual claim, easily proven or disproven. For example, you just did the figures for Idaho and you're saying the state figures are reliable as they're not done by the Fed govt. So if I go to the Idaho State Dept of Labor for their Labor Market Information, I won't see any mention of Fed/state programs, and it will be pure Idaho. Is that your claim? If not please clarify.

In California the University of California tabulates their own unemployment data.
I know they used to, though I can't remember which branch. They stopped years ago, I thought, due to the cost.
Unemployment in California right now is over 24 percent. the State numbers are not released to the public now, because they do not want to start the riots any earlier that possible.
Then how did you get the numbers? And are you saying CA does not release unemployment figures for the state?

In actuality, you lying sack of shit, most of the states keep their own numbers. I documented that well over twenty years ago.
So it should be easy to document that now. See how easy it is...a factual claim, easily proven or disproven. For example, you just did the figures for Idaho and you're saying the state figures are reliable as they're not done by the Fed govt. So if I go to the Idaho State Dept of Labor for their Labor Market Information, I won't see any mention of Fed/state programs, and it will be pure Idaho. Is that your claim? If not please clarify.

In California the University of California tabulates their own unemployment data.
I know they used to, though I can't remember which branch. They stopped years ago, I thought, due to the cost.
Unemployment in California right now is over 24 percent. the State numbers are not released to the public now, because they do not want to start the riots any earlier that possible.
Then how did you get the numbers? And are you saying CA does not release unemployment figures for the state?
ALL YOU EVER DO ON THIS FORUM IS LIE LIKE HELL. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OF THOSE LIES OF YOURS. Go lie to somebody else.

ALL YOU EVER DO ON THIS FORUM IS LIE LIKE HELL. I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OF THOSE LIES OF YOURS. Go lie to somebody else.

But why do you never point out my lies? What EXACTLY are you claiming I lie about. You almost never say. On the one or two occasions you've tried, you've been proven wrong. And you NEVER back up any of your claims. In this thread, you've been caught. You made statements that were factually untrue. I don't think you were lying, I just think you're extraordinarily ignorant about statistics. But you're incapable of admitting you were wrong. Now when you make up stuff like CA at 25% unemployment or claim you have your own jobs survey, then you look stupid because you can't back it up with evidence.

Forum List

Back