Nudist resturaunt in New York

Uhhhh...not what I want to see when I'm eating!!! I'm surprised this is o.k. with the health department!!!

krisy said:
Uhhhh...not what I want to see when I'm eating!!! I'm surprised this is o.k. with the health department!!!
I'm with you krisy. This raises a whole lot of issues.

Didn't Seighfeld do a show about "good nude and bad nude".

Eating while nude should be under "bad nude".

I personnally can't think of anything less appetizing than older, overweight people sitting around naked while eating, :eek: :puke3:

Trigg said:
Didn't Seighfeld do a show about "good nude and bad nude".

Eating while nude should be under "bad nude".

I personnally can't think of anything less appetizing than older, overweight people sitting around naked while eating, :eek: :puke3:

How about their mobile donut rack?

To borrow a line of thought from the McDonald's thread - can you sue the restaurant if you drop your fork in your lap???

krisy said:

i certainly wouldn't want to sit on someone else's ass juice or any other bodily fluids from that region. this seriously can't be healthy. not that restaurant chairs are entirely clean, but at least your clothes provide a barrier!

i mean, what if someone didn't wipe very well? EWWW!!!

fuzzykitten99 said:
i certainly wouldn't want to sit on someone else's ass juice or any other bodily fluids from that region. this seriously can't be healthy. not that restaurant chairs are entirely clean, but at least your clothes provide a barrier!

i mean, what if someone didn't wipe very well? EWWW!!!
dont mind the wet farts :rock:

Forum List

Back