Nudist Camps

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If it wasn't for mosquitos, would you consider joining a nudist camp?

When they get this Lyme Disease thing and West Nile Virus thing cured up, I think I'm going to join a nudist camp. Not until though. What about you? Would you join one if there were no mosquitos?

I like the idea, but I'm a rather horny fellow, so I'd be mightily inconvenienced.

At my age? Hell no.:D

I do have a funny nudist colony story to tell, though. When my son was 19 years old, he worked for an ice company delivering ice. There's a nudist colony not too far from where I live (I know this because a couple of my friends are members, not from personal experience;)). One day, my son had to make a delivery of ice to the nudist camp, and he wasn't even aware that there was one around here. Imagine his surprise when he drove up.:D

I like the idea, but I'm a rather horny fellow, so I'd be mightily inconvenienced.

In reality, you become re-conditioned to living around nudity all the time, and sex drive changes in focus. The mystery of the nude body is no longer as much of a stimulus as it once was.

In reality, you become re-conditioned to living around nudity all the time, and sex drive changes in focus. The mystery of the nude body is no longer as much of a stimulus as it once was.

Very true, and that's why I'd never do it. The day a hot, nude woman fails to turn me on, I've either got one foot in the grave or I need to shot myself.

About 1% of the population looks good naked.

The rest of us should keep it covered up.

Best reason I can think of not to join one. That, and I'd probably get stuck having to fry the bacon.

you do realize you must apply for membership.....they dont just let anyone in....

You mean you can't just stroll in with a picnic basket or something? Maybe volleyball? What fun is that. They probably wouldn't even let me in the parking lot.:lol:

Forum List

Back