Nude voting

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Tampa-area nudists want clothing-optional polling site
The Associated Press
12:15 PM EDT, October 31, 2008
LAND O' LAKES, Fla. - A nudist community on Florida's west coast wants to be allowed a clothing-optional polling site.

The Caliente Resorts, located in Pasco County north of Tampa, has approached election officials about the idea.

Nothing in state law would prohibit it, but the supervisor of elections says he is opposed to creating any new precincts before redistricting in 2010.

Tampa-area nudists want clothing-optional polling site -- OrlandoSentinel.com

A nudist community on Florida's west coast wants to be allowed a clothing-optional polling site.

Ya' just got to love America.

I wonder if the midget nudist colonies will want their own polling places,too?

Oh? You didn't know that the midgets have their own nudist colonies?

Sad story, really.

They had to create them, you know

The midgits couldn't keep their noses out of everyone's business.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
It's a set up. If they aren't allowed to vote nude, the libs will seize the opportunity to yell "disenfranchisement!" and declare the election stolen.

It's a set up. If they aren't allowed to vote nude, the libs will seize the opportunity to yell "disenfranchisement!" and declare the election stolen.

Shhh.....that's the plan exactly!

One town will decide this election,you betcha!

I shutter to think what will happen with the touch screen voting machines.

I shutter to think what will happen with the touch screen voting machines.

Just be honest. If McCain wins, you'll cry foul, period. It doesn't matter if he wins by a hair or by a landslide, you think this election belongs to Obama. The American people are showing that, when all's said and done, they just don't trust the guy. I wouldn't be so naive as to claim victory for McCain, but I'm also not ignorant enough to think Obama's got it in the bag.

Just be honest. If McCain wins, you'll cry foul, period. It doesn't matter if he wins by a hair or by a landslide, you think this election belongs to Obama. The American people are showing that, when all's said and done, they just don't trust the guy. I wouldn't be so naive as to claim victory for McCain, but I'm also not ignorant enough to think Obama's got it in the bag.

That was a joke about nude voting, not an attack on touch screen machines.

Forum List

Back