Nuclear Device is Only the Size of a Grapefruit and Can be Brought into our Country

Better tell that to the first group of sonofabitches that brings one across our southern border...because Democrats are more worried about votes than national security.
We grew under the threat of imminent nuclear apocalypse, why are you afraid now? Nuclear bombs are the means you use to make yourself invulnerable to invasion. Use one and the whole world comes down on you with everything they have. Again, Bombs are for having, not using. Find something worth being scared about cause this is not it.
Because this is simple and logical and preventable. We couldn’t be inside the Soviet Union. This is common sense. What the hell is wrong with you people?
I have a rare condition called "courage", seems it makes me unable to live in fear.
They scoffed at this guy too...and your courage is ignorance...the kind of ignorance Mr. Clarke fought against before 9-11

What did he tell us about the border?

Our entire security space, air, land, and sea? That we need to be vigilant and very,very,very, cautious about who we let into our country.

So a wall is now going to stop something the size of a grapefruit from entering our country? It would seem that for $10 you could just mail it here; if it gets interdicted in Anytown, USA and detonates...the region is decimated. There is no need to smuggle it across; the USPS, DHL, UPS, Federal Express will deliver it for you.

Shhh! This is a no logic zone.

Would a grapefruit fit through the "steel slats" of the fence? If so...I guess that is off the table if the blob is really serious about security right Bush92 ?
Fuck slats in a fence...I want the whole fucking border shut down....highway traffic and all. Wall is just a start to saving lives.

Spoken like the true dumbass you are. Even if you do "shut down" the border, can't someone just chunk the grapefruit over the wall and detonate it in Texas? Not that there is much to damage there.

But we can still have our police state can't we?

Nuclear bombs are for having not using.
Better tell that to the first group of sonofabitches that brings one across our southern border...because Democrats are more worried about votes than national security.
We grew under the threat of imminent nuclear apocalypse, why are you afraid now? Nuclear bombs are the means you use to make yourself invulnerable to invasion. Use one and the whole world comes down on you with everything they have. Again, Bombs are for having, not using. Find something worth being scared about cause this is not it.
Because this is simple and logical and preventable. We couldn’t be inside the Soviet Union. This is common sense. What the hell is wrong with you people?
I have a rare condition called "courage", seems it makes me unable to live in fear.
They scoffed at this guy too...and your courage is ignorance...the kind of ignorance Mr. Clarke fought against before 9-11

The so-called "backpack nuke" never really existed. Your scare story started out with a ludicrous fantasy and got worse.

Last edited:
Look for leftists in Hollywood to produce a block-buster film clearly teaching how to build a grapefruit size nuke in your own bathroom. Of course in that movie it'll be a conservative group behind it. Why? Because if it were a progressive group the plot could not be foiled and hundreds would be killed then there'd be a Rose Garden Ceremony for the perpetrators - after they received their pardon from, of course, an OIbama look-alike "President". Lots trickier to write that......

Our entire security space, air, land, and sea? That we need to be vigilant and very,very,very, cautious about who we let into our country.

No one can fuck it up more that the euros have.

Look for leftists in Hollywood to produce a block-buster film clearly teaching how to build a grapefruit size nuke in your own bathroom. Of course in that movie it'll be a conservative group behind it. Why? Because if it were a progressive group the plot could not be foiled and hundreds would be killed then there'd be a Rose Garden Ceremony for the perpetrators - after they received their pardon from, of course, an OIbama look-alike "President". Lots trickier to write that......
Can't we just get the 3D gun printer guy to put it on youtube?

Good grief. You guys and your panic. MOST illegal drugs, guns, and other items go through ports of entry, NOT through the fucking desert and over the boarder wall. Spend more money on new technology to intercept and find these items on cargo ships and board check points where semi-trucks come through. :rolleyes:

Your danger is coming from within love, that's why they want you walled in first.

Good grief. You guys and your panic. MOST illegal drugs, guns, and other items go through ports of entry, NOT through the fucking desert and over the boarder wall. Spend more money on new technology to intercept and find these items on cargo ships and board check points where semi-trucks come through. :rolleyes:
You're attempting to make sense, this is all reactionary and emotional now.

This is why we need border security. The man in charge of our porous southern border stood with President Trump this week and said that a significant number of illegals seized at our southern border are from Middle East, Africa, Asia, India...it only takes one. One gym bag left in a bus terminal in Houston with a nuclear device...horrible thought. But nobody thought 9-11 would happen either.

I think it is when, not if
I've been saying this for a long time

When we partner with folks like:

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
NeoNazis in Ukraine
the genocidal Israeli police state
the radical Islamist journalist liquifying and public square beheading Saudis
3/4's of the world's military dictatorships

No, the people who make those decisions do not get to wall me in, no.

Fuck slats in a fence...I want the whole fucking border shut down....highway traffic and all.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-28-at-1.38.01-PM.png
Syphilis has gone to the sex workers head.

Euros brought syphilis here during their illegal genocidal invasion, shoulda seen that caravan.

Last edited:

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
NeoNazis in Ukraine

Israel shows IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the jackass Pals into the sea
the Pals attacked and said FU to world peace in 1972
....the Pals are so much murderous jackasses--they do the SAME shit to their OWN kind--even their own kind has to fight/KILL them
game over---HOME RUN
Black September - Wikipedia
then they started shit from Lebanon--causing more shit
and don't bring up the ''massacres'' there--

Well then border security had better start getting paid...not work for free
Then Democrats had better quit political grandstanding with our national security. How else you going to get established Washington DC liberals to do anything unless you shut milk off from the sacred liberal cow...federal government.
Well then border security had better start getting paid...not work for free
Then Democrats had better quit political grandstanding with our national security. How else you going to get established Washington DC liberals to do anything unless you shut milk off from the sacred liberal cow...federal government.
This is why we need border security. The man in charge of our porous southern border stood with President Trump this week and said that a significant number of illegals seized at our southern border are from Middle East, Africa, Asia, India...it only takes one. One gym bag left in a bus terminal in Houston with a nuclear device...horrible thought. But nobody thought 9-11 would happen either.

This alarmist movie was released in 2010, and nothing remotely like this has ever happened yet. And there are no nuclear bombs the size of a grapefruit.

I think it is when, not if
I've been saying this for a long time

Why bother. Multi drug resistant TB. Less conspicuous than a bomb vest. Just walk around and cough. Wait for the terror. Kinda like the corporate state is doing with the public water supply, a few generations of that behind a walled in society should soften it up a bit for the militarized police..

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
NeoNazis in Ukraine

....the Pals are so much murderous jackasses--they do the SAME shit to their OWN kind--even their own kind has to fight/KILL them
game over---HOME RUN

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
NeoNazis in Ukraine

game over---HOME RUN

• Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

can't have a country defend itself, can we??
sure--Israel STARTS crap against the Arab nations who:
have them surrounded
tiny Israel easily cut in half [ narrow front ]
outnumber them in all areas
etc
:rolleyes-41:

This alarmist movie was released in 2010, and nothing remotely like this has ever happened yet. And there are no nuclear bombs the size of a grapefruit.
This is correct.

We can still be scared and beg the aristocracy to take care of us and keep us safe from poor people with a wall if we keep allowing them to pay us less and less over time though, right?

Saddam
Osama
al Qaida
al Nusra
ISIS
NeoNazis in Ukraine

game over---HOME RUN

can't have a country defend itself, can we??
sure--Israel STARTS crap against the Arab nations who:
have them surrounded
tiny Israel easily cut in half [ narrow front ]
outnumber them in all areas
etc
:rolleyes-41:

Neither the US nor Israel has engaged in defense for quite some time.

Forum List

Back