Nuclear Device is Only the Size of a Grapefruit and Can be Brought into our Country

This is why we need border security. The man in charge of our porous southern border stood with President Trump this week and said that a significant number of illegals seized at our southern border are from Middle East, Africa, Asia, India...it only takes one. One gym bag left in a bus terminal in Houston with a nuclear device...horrible thought. But nobody thought 9-11 would happen either.

Maybe if we didnt ruin other countries we wouldnt live in fear dont you think?

That would require personal responsibility, coherence, clarity, humility and awareness. We don't do that in america. We find someone else to blame.

So a wall is now going to stop something the size of a grapefruit from entering our country? It would seem that for $10 you could just mail it here; if it gets interdicted in Anytown, USA and detonates...the region is decimated. There is no need to smuggle it across; the USPS, DHL, UPS, Federal Express will deliver it for you.

Or perhaps a kindly militia man. You know the only way to stop a bad guy with a bomb.

So a wall is now going to stop something the size of a grapefruit from entering our country? It would seem that for $10 you could just mail it here; if it gets interdicted in Anytown, USA and detonates...the region is decimated. There is no need to smuggle it across; the USPS, DHL, UPS, Federal Express will deliver it for you.

Shhh! This is a no logic zone.

Would a grapefruit fit through the "steel slats" of the fence? If so...I guess that is off the table if the blob is really serious about security right Bush92 ?

This is why we need border security. The man in charge of our porous southern border stood with President Trump this week and said that a significant number of illegals seized at our southern border are from Middle East, Africa, Asia, India...it only takes one. One gym bag left in a bus terminal in Houston with a nuclear device...horrible thought. But nobody thought 9-11 would happen either.

What nations would those be?

Would a grapefruit fit through the "steel slats" of the fence? If so...I guess that is off the table if the blob is really serious about security right Bush92 ?
Fuck slats in a fence...I want the whole fucking border shut down....highway traffic and all. Wall is just a start to saving lives.

Well then border security had better start getting paid...not work for free
National emergency will bring in military. They are getting paid.
There is no emergency.
Really? Better watch the video of what the Border Control commander said the other day. He disagrees with you.

Hey if Don doesn't think they're worth paying I'm paying no attention to them.

Homeland chief: Illegal border crossings dip 40%
Homeland chief: Illegal border crossings dip 40%

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

Nuclear bombs are for having not using.
Better tell that to the first group of sonofabitches that brings one across our southern border...because Democrats are more worried about votes than national security.
We grew under the threat of imminent nuclear apocalypse, why are you afraid now? Nuclear bombs are the means you use to make yourself invulnerable to invasion. Use one and the whole world comes down on you with everything they have. Again, Bombs are for having, not using. Find something worth being scared about cause this is not it.
Because this is simple and logical and preventable. We couldn’t be inside the Soviet Union. This is common sense. What the hell is wrong with you people?

What nations would those be?

Go see where all our military is in addition to our 8 endless wars.

Better tell that to the first group of sonofabitches that brings one across our southern border...because Democrats are more worried about votes than national security.
We grew under the threat of imminent nuclear apocalypse, why are you afraid now? Nuclear bombs are the means you use to make yourself invulnerable to invasion. Use one and the whole world comes down on you with everything they have. Again, Bombs are for having, not using. Find something worth being scared about cause this is not it.
Because this is simple and logical and preventable. We couldn’t be inside the Soviet Union. This is common sense. What the hell is wrong with you people?
We are becoming the country we always warned our children of and some of us will not partner with you in that. That's all.

When did that thought come to you Stormy? When you had two guys peckers in ya?

Double the hush money? Don's into double penetration?

I have a rare condition called "courage", seems it makes me unable to live in fear.

Fuck slats in a fence...I want the whole fucking border shut down....highway traffic and all. Wall is just a start to saving lives.

Spoken like the true dumbass you are. Even if you do "shut down" the border, can't someone just chunk the grapefruit over the wall and detonate it in Texas? Not that there is much to damage there.

I have a rare condition called "courage", seems it makes me unable to live in fear.
They scoffed at this guy too...and your courage is ignorance...the kind of ignorance Mr. Clarke fought against before 9-11

Spoken like the true dumbass you are. Even if you do "shut down" the border, can't someone just chunk the grapefruit over the wall and detonate it in Texas? Not that there is much to damage there.
In the desert...sure. Watch my video posted dumbass...that’s not what the terrorists want.

I'm not scared of the brown or the poor, I live in a violent pathologically dysfunctional society with americans who are the customer base for all these drugs people say they wish to stop entry of, and they're batshit crazy, terminally anxious, and armed.

They scoffed at this guy too...and your courage is ignorance...the kind of ignorance Mr. Clarke fought against before 9-11

What did he tell us about the border?

Fuck slats in a fence...I want the whole fucking border shut down....highway traffic and all.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-28-at-1.38.01-PM.png

I’m thankful that you don’t represent the majority.

Forum List

Back