Nuclear Code Bull Poop

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The media is naturally making a yuuuge deal about a “civilian” being photographed with the officer who carries the nuclear football.

Why didn't they make the same huge deal when President Clinton actually lost his codes?

Duh.

294441_2148851214949_6408873_n.jpg

From U.S. Air Force Lt. Colonel Buzz Patterson (Ret.), the guy who carried the football for Bubba:

The Lt. Colonel was one of five people given the responsibility to carry the “nuclear football.” We asked Patterson about the controversy surrounding DeAgazio.

Patterson told Independent Journal Review:

"It's certainly not an issue. I was photographed several times over the years. I even included a couple in my first book, 'Dereliction of Duty.'

It's not that there is a football that's sensitive, it's what's actually in it that's the bottom line."

He continued, addressing the critics who think that major security protocols were breached:

It's ludicrous. They have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Anything to bring up impeachment. Hell, Bill Clinton actually lost the nuclear codes and nobody cared.”

Read more @ After Trump Supporter Gets Intense Backlash for 'Nuclear Football' Pic, Lt Col Who Carried for Clinton Speaks Up...

Forum List

Back