Nuclear accident sends radioactive pollution over Europe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Nuclear 'accident' sends radioactive pollution over Europe

cloud of radioactive pollution spread over Europe after a possible "accident" at a nuclear facility in Russia or Kazakhstan, French nuclear safety officials confirmed on Friday.

Oh but it's ok cause the Gov. said the levels are ever so safe. I mean after all when you go to the dentist and take x rays the assistant steps out of the room as she takes the pic, and you wear a lead vest. So oh yes this is surely juuuuuust fine.

Yeah they said that about Fukushima too.

It won't ever come to the US regions why it's probably to afraid to do such things.

upload_2017-11-10_13-16-43.png
RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

I have friends who worked at San Onofre when Chernobyl occurred. A woman from Orange County called and said she was in Russia when it occurred, and the Russians checked her out and said she was OK. But she wanted San Onofre to concur. So they said bring all of your luggage and clothes you had and we will check everything.
All of the alarms in the building went off when she walked in.

I do not believe in any accidental nuclear incidents. A False Flag action performed by Deep State and 'Russian' Fifth Column.

Forum List

Back