CDZ NSA, CIA, FBI Spying on American Citizens

I'm not kewl with any spying on the general public...It should be done against agitators and criminals...Spying is nothing new, it is done by cell phone heros daily..

I'm not kewl with any spying on the general public...It should be done against agitators and criminals...Spying is nothing new, it is done by cell phone heros daily..
Got news for you, the computer is really good for spying. I got some of the spyware from Wilkileak who posted the link. I really work good well I infected the home computer and tracked the sites it had been on and some of the posting that were done. How it is done you go to a website like SS.Gov and you pickup the malware. It not good and will work unless you have antimalware installed.

Set aside your partisanship for a minute please. I realize, if you are a Democrat, all this Trump/Russia Collusion narrative is like a basketball game and you're in "full court press" here. You think this is some huge scandal that will eventually bring Trump down and you're blind to anything that interferes with that narrative. I get that.... but let me ask you, as an American citizen, ARE you comfortable with our national intelligence apparatus being used by government officials to spy on their political adversaries?

Regardless of your politics, in the past few weeks, we know for certain that private citizens have been spied on and their names were leaked to the media. What's more, these private citizens just so happened to be part of a political administration in the middle of a campaign. This is a serious breach of protocol and felonious but we have now confirmed it happened. The FBI, CIA and NSA are being very tight-lipped and recalcitrant in their responses to congressional questioning on the matter.

Now, what the motivations were, who ordered it, the value of the information to the public... that's not my concern here. We The People made a deal with The Government to give them the tools they requested in order to protect our national security. MANY Libertarians objected to this profusely but we felt it was in our best interests in the wake of 9/11. That "deal" was, we are going to give you this powerful authority but you are going to ensure that it's not abused and that the privacy of American citizens will be protected. Something has gone terribly wrong, and it's time for American citizens to rethink this whole thing.

I don't care what "SIDE" you're on here. Your politics have nothing to do with this. You HAVE to be concerned with our national security apparatus being used to spy on political enemies.... that's a Banana Republic. That's exactly what THEY do. This is a rabbit hole we cannot go down, no matter how tempting it may be for political expediency.
We (the USA and Europe) are involved in a jihad by Islamic fanatics.

So to protect our lives our governments need to spy.

I am good with their spying.

There is nothing I am doing that I am worried about them hearing.

I don't cook meth, I don't deal dope, I don't steal, I don't do crime.

So I am simply not worried about surveillance.

I am a bit worried about warrantless entry. In that case I would probably end up dead after shooting anyone trying to make a warrantless entry. But my state does not allow warrantless entries.

And even with warrants my state does not allow violent entries like California and/or New York State etc.

So everybody worries about something, and surveillance is not one of the things I worry about.
Your freedom of speech could be compromised and freedom of exchange of information. This is important.

Forum List

Back