NRSC -- No Plans To Fund O'Donnell

Played ball with the right? He has a pure majority in the House and Senate... It's not the RIGHT that kept him from being as extremist as you'd like - it was the moderate D's who he couldn't convince...

The right is currently powerless....

Facts take a back seat in the mind of smelly troll Jillian, who has never successfully supported a single argument she's made.

You've noticed that too huh? And she calls herself a lawyer... that's a hoot!

I am more and more persuaded she is actually a 300lb black transvestite bouncer. Certainly argues like one.

Looks like the NRSC changed its mind about supporting O'Donnell at least minimally....guess they are getting the message...the People really do have the power to crush Washington politics as usual.....what you are witnessing is the destruction of so-called "moderate" Republicanism....

The problem is this: If you burn the bridges with moderates, you yourself will get burned. Several Tea Party candidates will probably win this year because the DNC is just doing a better job pissing off moderates. But when re-election time comes, if you're not forging in roads into the blocks of moderates and independents, you won't get to keep those gains.

The GOP needs to find a spokesperson, soon, who doesn't alienate moderates. Palin isn't that spokesperson, nor are the folks on the radio. The Tea Party has some valid points, but if it can't articulate those points, if their more fringe stands become their principal talking points, a tea party revolution will have a very short life.

I agree with you about finding a good spokesperson who, like Reagan, can convince the squishy middle....just look how easily they followed the silver-tongued devil now in office...

....but we can wait for that in 2012....for now it is just fine that we change the makeup of the Party....and gain the House at least...

Last edited:
There are plenty of us that considered ourselves Republicans at a point in time. I'm very conservative regarding government, but not so conservative on many social issues.

I do not approach evaluating candidates based on religion or race or sex. Those do not interest me, in fact if used as a reason to vote for someone, I would not.

I'm for curtailing or eliminating entitlement programs through the federal government. I do not feel that is the role of the fed. On the other hand, state governments might very well take on some role regarding programs, IF they had the money.

Right now the tea parties are the only ones that offer the principles I favor.

Palin will never get my vote, no more than a Ron Paul would for different reason.

New Topics

Forum List

Back