NRATV shuts down

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
Finally no more of this garbage. First they are exposed as buddies of the Russians and now they are in turmoil.

NRA shuts down NRATV

NRATV appears to have signed off for good. According to a New York Times report, the NRA has shut down operations at the controversial internet video network amid a bitter legal battle with Ackerman McQueen, the ad firm responsible for the programming.

Finally no more of this garbage. First they are exposed as buddies of the Russians and now they are in turmoil.

NRA shuts down NRATV

NRATV appears to have signed off for good. According to a New York Times report, the NRA has shut down operations at the controversial internet video network amid a bitter legal battle with Ackerman McQueen, the ad firm responsible for the programming.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

NRA shuts down NRATV

tenor.gif

NRA shuts down NRATV

Come get them.

NRA shuts down NRATV

How much, after all, can you make out of the simplistic "me like kill stuff"?

NRA shuts down NRATV

Never heard them say that. Must be the voices in your head, or like I always say, you are lying.

NRA shuts down NRATV

The tard take on the foundational Bill of Rights

NRA shuts down NRATV

Dems have been celebrating Roe v Wade for over 46 years now...…..

NRA shuts down NRATV

You almost had it, but you missed. It’s more like this,

“I like hunting on this exotic animal ranch here In west Texas. Here at crooked dildo ranch we are guaranteed success. We release castrated domestic hogs for you to shoot, as well as pet Sika deer, Ibex, dukr and such all on our 3,300, 999 acre ranch. Most of our success is due to this fun from win Hester in 458 Lott, my super duper scratch and sniff camp cover all’s and a big bad of beef jerky flavored with my low T meds. You and your family can come on out to the crooked dildo and shoot a domestic pig behind the 100’ high fence for the simple price of $36,000!”

Basically, NRA TV was nothing more then a 30 minute informercial and begathon. Fack’em.

NRA shuts down NRATV

“I like hunting on this exotic animal ranch here In west Texas. Here at crooked dildo ranch we are guaranteed success. We release castrated domestic hogs for you to shoot, as well as pet Sika deer, Ibex, dukr and such all on our 3,300, 999 acre ranch. Most of our success is due to this fun from win Hester in 458 Lott, my super duper scratch and sniff camp cover all’s and a big bad of beef jerky flavored with my low T meds. You and your family can come on out to the crooked dildo and shoot a domestic pig behind the 100’ high fence for the simple price of $36,000!”

Basically, NRA TV was nothing more then a 30 minute informercial and begathon. Fack’em.

I left the NRA in around '99; can't remember why, but it was something I thought was retarded and selling out their members.

I'm all for the Constitution and less gun restrictions, the NRA? Notsomuch.

The left always celebrates silencing alternative voices. Google, Facebook, Twitter, and even Pinterest

At least they didn't put the people working at NRAtv into mass graves.....that is another thing those asshats like to do....

NRA shuts down NRATV

I left the NRA in around '99; can't remember why, but it was something I thought was retarded and selling out their members.

I'm all for the Constitution and less gun restrictions, the NRA? Notsomuch.

Once the left gets done with the NRA, they aren't going to like GOA, the 2nd Amendment Foundation......those guys don't care about the left......and aren't about "getting along" with anti-gun morons.

NRA shuts down NRATV

Hmmm ...

I've been a member for a long time. Never saw it.

Forum List

Back