NRA to use "volunteers"???????

Trust your child to an armed to the teeth redneck volunteer with an itchy trigger finger

The gun nuts a awfully cavalier about this. You'd never know we're talking about our children. According to the rw's, any fool who is able to walk upright will do just fine.

Most parents aren't this dumb. Parents love their children and would never stand for some retired cop or cop wannabe strutting around their school with a gun.

"This effort, dubbed the National School Shield Program, would have a 'budget provided by the NRA of whatever scope the task requires.'"

Whenever I visit a Social Security or Public Housing office I encounter several uniformed young men with guns on their hips who come from local private security contractors. Possibly there are combinations of public, private, and volunteer guns to provide similar security at every public school in the US?

Hutchinson to Lead NRA Plan for Armed Guards at Schools

News for ya luddly.neddite most recent poll say 87% of the people support it.

There are millions of qualified active and retired police; active, reserve and retired military; security professionals; certified firefighters and rescue personnel; and an extraordinary corps of patriotic, trained qualified citizens to join with local school officials and police in devising a protection plan for every school are not any fool

Don't forget the words QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED not any fool.

Wayne LaPierre is wasting no time moving forward with his plan to put more guns into schools.

"School safety is a complex issue with no simple, single solution," Hutchinson said at Friday's news conference. "But I believe trained, qualified, armed security is one key component among many that can provide the first line of deterrence as well as the last line of defense."

His effort, dubbed the National School Shield Program, would have a "budget provided by the NRA of whatever scope the task requires." It will focus on producing a security model, which may rely on local volunteers as armed security guards and would be offered for adoption at every school in America free of charge, NRA officials said.

Which is it? "trained, qualified, armed security"? Or "volunteers"?

Under this plan armed "local volunteers" will be roaming the halls of our schools. Not police officers with extensive vetting and training, not even local rent-a-cops, with much less training, but just your average gun toter with some spare time to volunteer.

What could possibly go wrong?

This just gets worse and worse. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail and this hare-brained scheme will never get off the ground.

This is insane.

Wayne LaPierre is wasting no time moving forward with his plan to put more guns into schools.

"School safety is a complex issue with no simple, single solution," Hutchinson said at Friday's news conference. "But I believe trained, qualified, armed security is one key component among many that can provide the first line of deterrence as well as the last line of defense."

His effort, dubbed the National School Shield Program, would have a "budget provided by the NRA of whatever scope the task requires." It will focus on producing a security model, which may rely on local volunteers as armed security guards and would be offered for adoption at every school in America free of charge, NRA officials said.

Under this plan armed "local volunteers" will be roaming the halls of our schools. Not police officers with extensive vetting and training, not even local rent-a-cops, with much less training, but just your average gun toter with some spare time to volunteer.

This just gets worse and worse. Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail and this hare-brained scheme will never get off the ground.

I see your world record breaking streak of most consecutive ignorance displaying posts continues unabated.

Ever heard of the reserve deputy program?

Almost every sheriff's department in the nation has one.

Here is an example...from L.A.S.D.

LASD Reserve Deputy Sheriff Program - What is a Reserve Deputy?

They are trained, qualified and armed AND they volunteer.

Sounds more like vigilantes.

Because there are so many people who have the time to "stand around" and "watch with guns".

And the right wing gets mad with I call them loony. Well, they are much worse than "loony".

The NRA is amazing though. They're loony with purpose and intelligence. They know none of these retarded ideas will work or happen. However by obfuscating the issue with horrible ideas and the screaming of their idiot followers, they will effectively paralyze any sort of progress on this issue so no new gun laws can be proposed. This idea of having armed volunteers in schools is by far the dumbest idea pitched yet since the tragedy happened, but that's the point.

Hey fuckwit, it was Wild Willy's idea... You know, the Monica Manhandler, the Golden Boy of Democrats EVERYWHERE?

Fucking bitch at HIM, not LaPierre.

Hack!!

Because there are so many people who have the time to "stand around" and "watch with guns".

And the right wing gets mad with I call them loony. Well, they are much worse than "loony".

The NRA is amazing though. They're loony with purpose and intelligence. They know none of these retarded ideas will work or happen. However by obfuscating the issue with horrible ideas and the screaming of their idiot followers, they will effectively paralyze any sort of progress on this issue so no new gun laws can be proposed. This idea of having armed volunteers in schools is by far the dumbest idea pitched yet since the tragedy happened, but that's the point.

Hey fuckwit, it was Wild Willy's idea... You know, the Monica Manhandler, the Golden Boy of Democrats EVERYWHERE?

Hack!!

Hey cocksucker, it's being proposed and pushed by the NRA now over a decade after your scapegoat was done. And even if it was Clinton's idea, it's still a terrible fucking idea. I don't know how it's possible for you not to understand basic concepts like this.

Hack!!

Hey cocksucker, it's being proposed and pushed by the NRA now over a decade after your scapegoat was done. And even if it was Clinton's idea, it's still a terrible fucking idea. I don't know how it's possible for you not to understand basic concepts like this.

I supported it when Clinton said it and I support it now.

You, on the other hand, only supported it when Clinton said it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Hack!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

:cuckoo: Um... no I didn't. You need a new crystal ball and to drop your two dimensional view of the world. You'd be a much happier person.

:cuckoo: Um... no I didn't. You need a new crystal ball and to drop your two dimensional view of the world. You'd be a much happier person.

Sure you did, you're a Democrat sycophant.

And an obvious one, at that...

Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube

Sure you did, you're a Democrat sycophant.

And an obvious one, at that...

Which is why I've posted threads advocating Chris Christie in 2016 and have regularly attacked elements of the Obama Administration I don't like. You stupid fuck.

Hmmm. When I dislocated my knee some of those incompetent EMT volunteers came to my home, secured my leg, administered meds, and got me to the ER.

Incompetent boobs that they are. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back