NRA shuts down Facebook page

shut the fuck up donnie
You are utterly powerless. You lack the ability to make anyone shut the fuck up -- unless you silence them by saying something so vastly stupid, they can only sit and stare at the utter mindlessness you display.

Yeah but we're not powerless to prevent you from ever saying anything intelligent. That's a done deal.

The NRA is currently in a no-win position. They apparently decided that taking the heat from running off and hiding was the better damage control strategy.

Pulling down their Facebook page was cowardly. Can't have an irate public saying bad things about you on your Facebook page

They are between a rock and a hard place. So far their response has been to lay low and wait for the frenzy to pass.......it always has before

Last edited:
shut the fuck up donnie
You are utterly powerless. You lack the ability to make anyone shut the fuck up -- unless you silence them by saying something so vastly stupid, they can only sit and stare at the utter mindlessness you display.

Yeah but we're not powerless to prevent you from ever saying anything intelligent. That's a done deal.

Your definition of intelligence has less to do with mental abilities than it does with the ability to parrot progressive groupthink.

The NRA is currently in a no-win position. They apparently decided that taking the heat from running off and hiding was the better damage control strategy.

Pulling down their Facebook page was cowardly. Can't have an irate public saying bad things about you on your Facebook page

They are between a rock and a hard place. So far their response has been to lay low and wait for the frenzy to pass.......it always has before

I think they will be laying low for a very long time
http://www.facebook.com/NationalRifleAssociation?fref=ts

There's a whiny little bitch posting this all over the site:
So Go NRA - I posted comments against your organization and you stopped me from commenting - is the 2nd amendment more important than the first? NEANDERTHALS stop me again and I'll create a new facebook name​

What a sissy bedwetter. Is that you, TM? :lol:

So Go NRA - I posted comments against your organization and you stopped me from commenting - is the 2nd amendment more important than the first? NEANDERTHALS stop me again and I'll create a new facebook name​

Thanks for posting the link

There is no question that the NRA is a bunch of pussies who block any negative comments about their organization

Childish don't you think dave?

As Chuck Todd reported this morning, they've continued to broadcast nightly on their NRA NEWS webcast, with the same belligerent tone.

There is no question that the NRA is a bunch of pussies who block any negative comments about their organization

You're free to start a Facebook page and say whatever you want about the NRA.

"Pussies Against Guns" isn't taken. You could use that.

Do you really think people who oppose guns are bigger pussies than the mighty NRA who shuts down their facebook and hides for four days?

That takes a mighty big pussy

mmmmm obama blocked my email address from his site.

Perhaps. But not nearly as childish as [email protected] and ATTACKWATCH!!, I'd say. :lmao:

Do you really think people who oppose guns are bigger pussies than the mighty NRA who shuts down their facebook and hides for four days?

That takes a mighty big pussy
If there's anything the left is good at, it's being pussies.

A0mK-XoCAAAZXao1-500x500.jpg

That's you on the left, isn't it?

Forum List

Back