NRA school shield program awards 600,000 dollars to schools in 23 states...

Your link doesn't back up what you say, making it fartsmoke.

My link shows exactly what I say...... You can't deny, you can't refute it, so now you are acting like a child.....

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have gone down.....you say that is not possible. You say more guns = more gun crime....25 years of experience with more Americans buying, owning and carrying guns and the gun murder rate going down 49%, the gun crime rate going down 75%, and the violent crime rate going down 72%, shows you are wrong, what you believe about guns is wrong and that the truth, the facts and the reality are not on your side of the argument...

You can't make the case that more guns = more gun crime.....and Britain's experience just backs up the idea that banning and confiscating guns will actually increase gun crime since that is what is happening there, they banned and confiscated guns and their gun crime rate is going up.

You can't defend your position, your position can't be backed up with evidence or facts...you are wrong.
Your link is fartsmoke, just like you.

You have no answer ...... you believe more guns will make for more crime, the Pew Poll shows the exact opposite happened and you can't answer that...so you are now left to making stupid posts...
Find a link that backs up what you claim.

I did......I showed you the increase in both gun ownership, and concealed carry, then I showed you the Pew research that showed that gun murder at this time went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, and violent crime went down 72%.......all while Americans were buying and carrying more guns....showing that over 25 years, your entire argument for gun control is wrong, and has no basis in facts, truth or reality....

You are dodging the question because these facts disprove your entire belief system on guns and gun ownership....but keep posting silly posts....you reveal yourself over and over again.

You at this again? You really want to keep going on this? You want me to weight in? Got a good grip on your ass? Did you put it back on with velcro since the last time (yesterday) that I handed it to you.

My link shows exactly what I say...... You can't deny, you can't refute it, so now you are acting like a child.....

As more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates have gone down.....you say that is not possible. You say more guns = more gun crime....25 years of experience with more Americans buying, owning and carrying guns and the gun murder rate going down 49%, the gun crime rate going down 75%, and the violent crime rate going down 72%, shows you are wrong, what you believe about guns is wrong and that the truth, the facts and the reality are not on your side of the argument...

You can't make the case that more guns = more gun crime.....and Britain's experience just backs up the idea that banning and confiscating guns will actually increase gun crime since that is what is happening there, they banned and confiscated guns and their gun crime rate is going up.

You can't defend your position, your position can't be backed up with evidence or facts...you are wrong.

You have no answer ...... you believe more guns will make for more crime, the Pew Poll shows the exact opposite happened and you can't answer that...so you are now left to making stupid posts...

I did......I showed you the increase in both gun ownership, and concealed carry, then I showed you the Pew research that showed that gun murder at this time went down 49%, gun crime went down 75%, and violent crime went down 72%.......all while Americans were buying and carrying more guns....showing that over 25 years, your entire argument for gun control is wrong, and has no basis in facts, truth or reality....

You are dodging the question because these facts disprove your entire belief system on guns and gun ownership....but keep posting silly posts....you reveal yourself over and over again.

You at this again? You really want to keep going on this? You want me to weight in? Got a good grip on your ass? Did you put it back on with velcro since the last time (yesterday) that I handed it to you.
Gun control has proven over and over again it is an absolute failure… End of story

Gun control has proven over and over again it is an absolute failure… End of story
Gun control works in other countries, we're just too stupid to make it work.

No, gun control does not work in other countries.....British gun crime went up 42% in London last year, it is up 23% across England and Wales you doofus.......criminals in France get fully automatic military rifles easily, I have listed the news stories about how easily criminals in France get those military rifles in other threads...

you don't know what you are talking about.

Gun crime is increasing in Canada and Australia.......you don't know what you are talking about.

The NRA actually takes school safety seriously, as they do training good people in how to use guns safely and responsibly....

NRA School Shield Program Awards Over $600,000 to Schools in 23 States - The Truth About Guns
Nice of them to donate to solve a problem they’re working hard to worsen

How is that exactly? They work to train police and civilians in how to use a gun to save lives, they fight the democrats to keep known, violent gun offenders in jail, and they want to end democrat gun free zones, the gun free zones that are getting innocent people killed...

So far, the only ones getting people killed with guns are democrats who keep letting known, violent, repeat gun offenders out on bail and out of jail over and over again....

You really should think before you post.
He never does, but these people think telling a 6 year old boy, if he wants to become a girl. That's totally fine, and we will give you the drugs without your parents consent. Then they wonder why our young is crazy. Glad my boy is grown up.

Other countries have no right to a firearm ownership and no right to freedom of speech… So it’s irrelevant what other fucking countries do

Other countries have no right to a firearm ownership and no right to freedom of speech… So it’s irrelevant what other fucking countries do

You really need to get out more.

Gun control doesn't work here. But our common sense gun regulations have prevented quite a few gun crimes. Too bad you don't live here and don't follow the gun regulations. It wouldn't break my heart to see you have a class 4 felony and lose your gun rights for the rest of your life. So stay in whatever cesspool you are in and we are going to do just fine without you.

Lol
Name another country that actually has those rights...

Gun control doesn't work here. But our common sense gun regulations have prevented quite a few gun crimes. Too bad you don't live here and don't follow the gun regulations. It wouldn't break my heart to see you have a class 4 felony and lose your gun rights for the rest of your life. So stay in whatever cesspool you are in and we are going to do just fine without you.
Funny, I’ve been selling firearms and ammo here for over 20 years… It’s my livelihood

Lol

Almost ALL Western Countries. You really need to get out more. Travel. Join the Military. Go visit more countries, meet new people, go kill them would be your motto.

Funny, I’ve been selling firearms and ammo here for over 20 years… It’s my livelihood

And yet you claim not to have a FFL. Your orange buddy would be proud of you with all your fake news.

Lol

Almost ALL Western Countries. You really need to get out more. Travel. Join the Military. Go visit more countries, meet new people, go kill them would be your motto.
None of them have the right to own firearms, none of them have the right to freedom of speech… There is no where that says that. Show us where it says that?

And yet you claim not to have a FFL. Your orange buddy would be proud of you with all your fake news.
Lol
I do have a FFL...
I’ve owned a business selling firearms and ammo for over 20 years.

School children have a 2nd Amendment right to carry at school. Why doesn’t the NRA support them?

In fact Alaska, where they have so many guns (and the highest rape rate in the US, wait, I though guns protected people for shit like that) they're not allowed to take guns into school.

That children, is why there's a "right to walk around with guns everywhere and anywhere in the USA".

Yeah, it makes no sense, but then what does?

Lol
I do have a FFL...

When pressed before, you said you had an EFL. Guess you can't keep your lies straight. I am done with your nonsense. Go see a movie. Have a nice day.

School children have a 2nd Amendment right to carry at school. Why doesn’t the NRA support them?

In fact Alaska, where they have so many guns (and the highest rape rate in the US, wait, I though guns protected people for shit like that) they're not allowed to take guns into school.

That children, is why there's a "right to walk around with guns everywhere and anywhere in the USA".

I though guns protected people for shit like that)

Since you are an unthinking human being, I will explain this to you........the majority of guns in Alaska are long guns....rifles and shotguns......and since you can't walk around with them they are kept in the home...so if a woman is raped in a public space, she won't have her long gun with her to stop it....you doofus....t

On top of this, women make up the smallest segment of concealed carry individuals......so they don't normally have guns on them when they are raped....you doofus...

his is why we need concealed carry for as many people as want to conceal carry....you doofus....

Lol
I do have a FFL...

When pressed before, you said you had an EFL. Guess you can't keep your lies straight. I am done with your nonsense. Go see a movie. Have a nice day.
Lol
tenor.gif

The NRA doesn't protect childrens 2nd Amendment rights, showing once again that they are a gun manufacturers lobby, and kids with guns at school wouldn't look good on them and would necessitate amending the 2nd.

I though guns protected people for shit like that)

Since you are an unthinking human being, I will explain this to you........the majority of guns in Alaska are long guns....rifles and shotguns......and since you can't walk around with them they are kept in the home...so if a woman is raped in a public space, she won't have her long gun with her to stop it....you doofus....t

On top of this, women make up the smallest segment of concealed carry individuals......so they don't normally have guns on them when they are raped....you doofus...

his is why we need concealed carry for as many people as want to conceal carry....you doofus....

We need to have the facility to do a mental health check when people post like you do. The sooner we get you into a state hospital the safer everyone will be. Gueuss it's back to conversing with the grownups. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back