NRA rolls out new ads

You're absolutely wrong about the lead ammo killing Condors.

I remember looking it up on the DFG website after that retard Pedro Nava introduced AB 821. Most Condors died from ingesting copper bullets IIRC.

You've been duped.

And every charge leveled against Obama by the NRA is backed up either by his voting record or comments he's made in public.
Wow! A democrat who is for gun control and doesn't have the support of the NRA! Big SURPRISE! How many guns do you think McCain owns?

Well hell's bells I am glad to keep our gun, we used it not long ago too when we thought there was an intruder.

Someone should fact check those ads. Here in the Republik of Kalifornistan lead bullets have poisoned like 20% of the condor population, so they talk about banning them, but it sure isn't hell about restricting hunting. They'd replace em with non-lead bullets.

Who knows what those ammo restriction statistics were really abou in those ads. Its not like they said. And ninja didn't link any of the actual legislation.

How did you use it if you "thought" there was an intruder?

Wow! A democrat who is for gun control and doesn't have the support of the NRA! Big SURPRISE! How many guns do you think McCain owns?

McCain said during one of the debates that the last firearm he handled was the 1911 on his hip when he was shot down.

When you've been through so much torture that you're physically unable to use a keyboard to send an email, it can be kinda hard to safely handle and fire guns, ya know?

Regardless, his voting record speaks for itself. He is the candidate who will uphold the Bill of Rights.

McCain said during one of the debates that the last firearm he handled was the 1911 on his hip when he was shot down.

When you've been through so much torture that you're physically unable to use a keyboard to send an email, it can be kinda hard to safely handle and fire guns, ya know?

Regardless, his voting record speaks for itself. He is the candidate who will uphold the Bill of Rights.
And like the repugs on abortion do you really think Obama is going to do anything about gun control. It is part of our constitution and with the majority of the supreme court being republican I don't see it going anywhere. You guys have your guns, we have our abortions.
Obama is our Palin!
And really McCain could probably still shoot from the hip even with his arm problems.lol

This is a waste, there is no way the Dems will change the 2nd amendment even if they wanted to it will never happen.

This is a waste, there is no way the Dems will change the 2nd amendment even if they wanted to it will never happen.

Getting ¾ of the states to repeal the 2A will never happen.

Democrats will just try to neuter it into obscurity - either by banning aesthetic features (like bayonet lugs, "conspicuously-protruding" pistol grips, collapsible stocks, etc) like Clinton did in 1994 when he signed the ban on so-called "assault weapons," caliber restrictions, "green ammo laws" like the one we have in California that bans lead ammo for hunting under the guise of saving condors even though most Condors are killed by copper, banning standard-capacity magazines, longer waiting periods, CCW bans, serialized ammo, microstamping, etc, etc, etc.

Getting ¾ of the states to repeal the 2A will never happen.

Democrats will just try to neuter it into obscurity - either by banning aesthetic features (like bayonet lugs, "conspicuously-protruding" pistol grips, collapsible stocks, etc) like Clinton did in 1994 when he signed the ban on so-called "assault weapons," caliber restrictions, "green ammo laws" like the one we have in California that bans lead ammo for hunting under the guise of saving condors even though most Condors are killed by copper, banning standard-capacity magazines, longer waiting periods, CCW bans, serialized ammo, microstamping, etc, etc, etc.
So you should be able to shoot someone and get away with it! Good Idea!
There has to be some limit to ownership!

How did you use it if you "thought" there was an intruder?

We pulled it out of the closet and loaded it before looking for the perp.

Then afterwards, we went outside and started shooting streetlights for fun. Woke the neighbors but what the hell. Well, you know, we were already up. ;) /kidding

Caligirl, check your PMs.

I am not a liberal. I am smack in the middle. That's why the economic problems are my fault. (Sorry about those.)

Anyway, I've heard both sides about the lead bullet/condor thing but the point is a legislator could vote against a certain type of ammo for reasons that have NOTHING to do with trying to restrict your gun ownership. Where's the legislation the ads talk about? We have no idea what Obama (Or McCain) actually voted on.

I'd be more worried about Palin who doesn't give two shits to seriously polluing streams which does a real number on fishing.

Cleaner mining: Opinion | adn.com

Palin aggressively opposed the "clean water initiative" on the August ballot in Alaska (which then failed), favoring instead foreign mining company desires for fewer government regulations controlling their toxic effluent into salmon streams.

Sarah Palin's record on environment is abysmal

We pulled it out of the closet and loaded it before looking for the perp.

Then afterwards, we went outside and started shooting streetlights for fun. Woke the neighbors but what the hell. Well, you know, we were already up. ;) /kidding

Holly cow, I can just picture you and your husband, with a gun, in the dark walking through your house looking for a perp. I'm just glad you didnt shoot the cat or the dog.

And like the repugs on abortion do you really think Obama is going to do anything about gun control. It is part of our constitution and with the majority of the supreme court being republican I don't see it going anywhere. You guys have your guns, we have our abortions.
Obama is our Palin!
And really McCain could probably still shoot from the hip even with his arm problems.lol

and there's you problem in a nutshell.......
:lol:

if people are really going to base their vote on gun laws when our economy is in the shitter good luck to ya.

Obama has said that he believes in the 2nd amendment but he sees no reason why there can't be a ban on certain weapons.

it doesn't need to be a free for all.

I don’t know why either side is making an issue out of it, seeing as it’s obviously not guns but Americans that are the problem. Many other countries have guns, but they don’t shoot each other anywhere near as much as Americans. Maybe solving the real reasons for gun crime are just too hard?

Forum List

Back